Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Who Says You Can't Make A Fortune Online? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Says You Can't Make A Fortune Online? (187 Views)

The Next Big Currency To Worth A Fortune By The End Of This Year / Policeman Says You Are Failure If You Are 25 And Still Live With Your Parents / Ways Of Making A Fortune In Photography & Videography Without Owning A Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Says You Can't Make A Fortune Online? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
Dear fellow Nairalanders, whoever tells you that real (legit) money can't be made online, doesn't know what he/she is saying.

Just about two months or so, I wrote about my newly published book, which is a book that guide writers on how to write better, principles of writing, plus all the necessary knowledge they need to equip themselves with.

I really didn't get much response (in fact, I think only about 2 or 3 people actually commented here on NL) But I wasn't really after comments anyway - I only wanted to truly transform lives.

I went ahead to share it on my facebook timeline a few times, and guess what!
In the space of two months, this book has made me over #200k in direct sales (basically through word of mouth marketing.)

Honesty, I'm very humbled, not only by the sales, but because I didn't think this was going to become such a success. I'll be honest, I really had doubts when I was writing it, reasons were.
There were a lot of books, articles and blogs that already covered much on this subject, but what I did was to ensure that I poured my heart into this book, and when I finally released it. It began to gradually take off on its own, without any actual marketing campaign other than just randomly posting it on my social media timeline a few times.

Well, I guess this is a wake up call for anyone who's still doubting whether or not they should venture into whatever they've been thinking about for a long time now. Go ahead and just give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

Real Job Opportunities After Your Training! Scholarship Is Available! / Business Development Officer / Word Of The Day... 'plenary'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.