Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,442 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State (495 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Big Python Killed Along Asaba-Ontisha Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Lucasmuyiwa: 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
My story might be long but I will try to be brief with it. Please my fellow nairalanders just try to pardon my English but I will try to put it down to your understandings.
I’m from a small town in Oyo state not very far from Kwara State. Tbh I’m a hungry G boy but always believe that word “Hope Never Dies” So not just a hungry yahoo boy but at least I have a client who pays me $25-$200 but not regularly maybe if I collect today I go Dey wait make God do another wonder very soon in short that client Dey help sometimes sha but I still never believe say the client na my client because I believe that word that say “Client wey go bless you no go stress you” so I Dey try my best make I confirm better money one day but e never happen. I always surf the internet every night After I finished texting my Oyinbo like reading facts and other things. So there was a day I was surfing the internet and decided to search for “Illuminati” then I read many facts about them and even read that there are some OCCULTS like them and people join for fame, money, political seats, Kingship and many big big positions.. then I tried searching for the occults group opening another tab then I found them mostly in Nigeria on my first search. I was even surprised when I saw some of their advertisements that you can join them for eternal fame, money , and they won’t hurt you and you won’t die..their advertisements is a long epistle but I took time to read everything in between the lines . Then after reading different occult advertisements I tried going for one( I will tell you the name after I see interested readers) . They were very serious about their advertisements and it’s very pleasurable with me. Then I copied their phone numbers and saved them on my phone then I text them on WhatsApp I only text Hello and a voice note replied “How are you? You’re talking to G****E the Grandmaster of ******** occult” ( with an elderly man voice) I was very pleased with the voice at least then I text again that I want you to help me on how I can be successful sir please I’ve really suffered ! He sent a voice note again telling me to recharge my phone and call him I was actually teasing him to know more if they are true or not. Befre I called him I’ve tried to read many more things About joining occults some people criticized it while some people appreciates it but I considered going for the good comments then I put a call through Grandmaster covo
Me: hello sir, I was the one that text you on WhatsApp couple of weeks ago about you helping me to be successful.
Him: how are you ( with an horrible voice )
Me: I’m good ( kinda feared)
Him: are you ready to join the occult? We don’t ask for any thing and you will get rich and Iive till old age..you’re selling your soul and you will be given 250 million naira after joining the occult to invest or start a business as a cover up so that you will not implicate us if people start wondering ( I actually understood tho)
Me: ok sir ( still kinda feared just believing what I read )
Me: I will call you back sir if you don’t mind
Him: no problem ( ends call)
Then I start giving another thoughts asking myself if I really want to do this Selling my soul to the devil? I was so worried about this I will be the servant of the devil ? I will never enter paradise or heaven ? God will hate me and I will die an horrible death ..I was so worried but I actually gave a second thought But at least I will be rich take care of my families and make them happy and be the bread winner of the family and that most of the rich young men we see were not born with a silver spoon and I don’t know what most of them did to become rich..I promised myself that I will seek for God’s forgiveness and I learnt there are some people I mean clerics or pastors who are very closer to God and they can help you remove any sin you might have committed I believed that too and I didn’t even tell anybody this only to my self and my God...I started hoping for the best and made up my mind to do it I recharged my phone and called Grandmaster again telling him that I’m very ready to do it and he said he will send me the sacrificial materials and come with them while coming for my initiation He sent the items but If you’re a person that goes to Clerics or Babalawo side they will tell you what to get but you actually know you can’t get them so I told him that I can’t get them here ..part of the sacrificial materials are 7 vultures 12 pigeon and so on..I asked him how I can get them there when I get there but he said There’s a man called Mr Joseph and he’s the one that gets the items for people who come for initiation so if I can call him he would help me to send his contacts and I will talk with him. I actually welcomed the Idea and I put a call through Mr Joseph
THE STORY CONTINUES!!
let me know when you want me to continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by ajailer(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
Dem wan scam u
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by dangermouse(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
Interesting read. Pls continue.
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Nairalandmonika: 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Lolz, u are talking to your fellow yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2020
I stopped when you said you're a G boy. Share your horrible experience with your client.

Carry your scam format comot for here

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by illicit(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
Scama cool
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Lucasmuyiwa: 4:54pm On May 29, 2020
ajailer:
Dem wan scam u
The matter loud gan bro
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Lucasmuyiwa: 4:54pm On May 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I stopped when you said you're a G boy. Share your horrible experience with your client.

Carry your scam format comot for here
Who Dey follow you talk ?
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Lucasmuyiwa: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Lolz, u are talking to your fellow yahoo boy.
No be small mata oh
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
Lucasmuyiwa:

Who Dey follow you talk ?
You for post am for diary section na
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by lifenajeje(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2020
Na the occult u won promote abi wetin ?

Wetin concern ur topic here

No occult group go give u info like this wey u never do anything ..

Dem go use Mr Joseph begin chop ur money .
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Lucasmuyiwa: 9:03pm On May 29, 2020
Continued :
I first of all tried to see MR Joseph’s picture through his WhatsApp and God so good he’s using the number for WhatsApp( he looks like a Regular Babalawo through his picture) so I I confirmed him to be true then I text him right after but didn’t reply me for few days then I tried calling him and he picked up convo;
Me: hello sir I’m calling from Grandmaster of ******* Occult so I want to ask how you can help me get my sacrificial materials
Him: send me the sacrificial items
Me :Ok sir
I screenshots the items and paste it to him after an hour he replied and said all the prices were about 100,000 in total I actually knew the price would be overwhelming but didn’t plan up to that then I gathered about 40,000 for the whole journey because when I checked the distance to Asaba from where I am it was about 14 hours journey( passing about 17 towns and 1 city to reach Lagos). I called the Grandmaster telling him about my financial status and he said I shouldn’t worry that everything will be fine I should call Mr Joseph and plead with him and promise to pay back times three of the money after my initiation.. I called me Joseph and discussed with him that it’s only 20,000 I could provide so far and he finally agreed after so much pleading and swearings and even said that Hope I will never forget him when I get rich i promised him and assured him i tried everything to convince Mr Joseph and he surely believed me.. I called Grandmaster and told him that Mr Joseph has agreed and I’m coming to Asaba the following week ..I get myself together and still deep searched about the occult and I saw various videos of where they are initiating some people in a shrine and with huge loads of money telling each person that he /she has been successful and they handover the money to them( those videos convinced me more)...The following week I called Grandmaster and and telling him That I’m coming to Asaba the following day and he said no problem but Mr Joseph is in the market getting some sacrificial materials for some other people coming for initiation and that I’m not the only person that’s gonna be initiated that day So I should contact him to get my sacrificial materials too so that I wouldn’t be left out and I can be initiated together...I called Mr Joseph and he said he’s in the market so I asked him if he could help me get the materials he said I should send the money( I was actually thinking of getting to Asaba before sending any money) but because Mr Joseph said he’s in the market and it’s once in many weeks he goes to the market and that they can’t go to the market because of one or two person initiation they have to be 3 and above so I fell for it then i said; you mean i should send my money for the sacrificial materials he said yes(Sounding like he’s not after my money) So I told him to send his account number and I can make transfer..two minutes later I got his text with his account number and bank name then I made the 20,000 payment to his account and I called him that I’ve sent the bucks and he should confirm it He said he got the alert then I finished business with Mr Joseph that day...The following day which happens to be my day of the journey I woke up early and plugged my phone to get some power and I quickly get to my pharmacist who sell me Refnol and collected 4 pills( actually believing the journey is not gonna be easy). I get up dressed like someone who is just going for just an hour journey and had a small bag I put in a cloth and a short then I head to the park.
The Story Continues....
Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by ajailer(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
front seat

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Journey To Asaba From Oyo State by Lucasmuyiwa: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2020
ajailer:
front seat
you wan follow the story ?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Used Any Disinfecting Tunnel In Any Market Since Covid-19 Outbreak? / PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here) / Please Help, My Mum’s Bank Account Hacked And November Pension Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.