Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms (12861 Views)

EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 1) On June 9th 2022 / Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by apexx8419: 6:14pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 2189646[/color]
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by Lordjb: 6:16pm On May 29, 2020
Okay, good
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by OKTolu: 6:17pm On May 29, 2020
Nice one
can't wait for the games to begins
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by intruder15(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Restart or continue

Am confuse

Your confuse has confused me.

Moral of the story: no form grammarian for language whe no be ur own.

1 Like

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by mrkings84(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2020
One of the best things for team sports gamblers
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by Proudlytips: 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
Good
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by icuminpiss(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
I believe your grammar has took you to many places, better drink water and mind your business. Thank you
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by OlawaleBammie: 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
edo3:
How abt france?
cancelled since April na

Tho Olympique Lyonais president is pressing for the overturn of the decision
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by NNature(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Restart or continue

Am confuse
I'm not Am cry cry
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by edo3(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
cancelled since April na

Tho Olympique Lyonais president is pressing for the overturn of the decision
ok tnx bro
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by JeogahII(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
this whole corona virus was a scam. now that they have achieved their aim now they want to restart everything. i wonder what the aim was ? to destabilise the stock market ?

one of the dumpiest comments I have read in the internet on Covid 19. How will government shutdown her economy for something that is scam? Sorry Sir coronavirus is real, do your investigation thoroughly.

fact check! no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by theoneJabulani(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Who cares... sad

The realest League resumes on the 17th.

Not this one-team, one-man business called La Liga.

And the matches are so boring to watch. sad Commentary... zero. Even NPFL and Zambian League etc have way better and livelier commentaries.
The fastest way to get yourself to fall asleep is to listen to live commentaries of the La Liga.

And what's worse There is only one player in the whole bloody league.

*breathes out* they are welcome, all the same. But I've got my blindfolds on. cool
Another butthurt epl fan. Am too tired to list the accomplishments of La liga teams.
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by div111(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2020
sesameq:
stupid league, no need to watch it, when Barcelona are playing against any club, just bet that they will win and messi will score hattrick. since tapnaldo or pennaldo or whatever you called him has left, no one to give uefalona a run for their money.

arsenal for life!!!

angry grin wtf bro

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by Emerie22(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
When the Laliga League continues we will be hearing commentators like:
Oooh! What a covik strike from Lionel Messi!!!....30yards from the quarantine area and it sends the goalkeeper into isolation!!
You are not well bro
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by Perocom(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Restart or continue

Am confuse

The games were stopped and now they want to restart. The question is, from where? Either from the beginning or from where they stopped, in this case, they are restarting from where they left off, nothing complicated here
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by Uniquekriss(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2020
edo3:
Pls i can't wait oo,, Bet9ja must hear am for my hand ds tym.. Enof of tickets cut.. Make Italy n france follow suit..
try merrybet, their odds are way higher than bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by udison123(f): 12:15am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:33am On May 30, 2020
That why am confuse quote author=Perocom post=90104632]

The games were stopped and now they want to restart. The question is, from where? Either from the beginning or from where they stopped, in this case, they are restarting from where they left off, nothing complicated here[/quote]
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by BLESSICA: 3:00am On May 30, 2020
edo3:
Pls i can't wait oo,, Bet9ja must hear am for my hand ds tym.. Enof of tickets cut.. Make Italy n france follow suit..
Ligue 1 has ended. PSG has been crowned champions.
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by olaalekan: 5:21am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=AmazingMOG post=90092206]Okay. I’m so happy the God of Christianity is almighty when we pray he’s able and worthy to answer us

Thank you Jesus forever you’re our God.

Islamists shame on you

Atheists shame on you

China shame on you

American democrats shame on you

[/quote

Some people's mind is just full of hatred and yet claim to believe in God. What an irony.
Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by merrybet: 5:35am On May 30, 2020
Uniquekriss:

Hello Uniquekriss, we trust you and yours are well. We appreciate your loyalty & patronage.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Thanks for choosing merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.

2 Likes

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by De9ice1: 8:25pm On May 30, 2020
Na So. The wait is over. Let's go Merrybet, Always ahead.
merrybet:

Hello Uniquekriss, we trust you and yours are well. We appreciate your loyalty & patronage.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Thanks for choosing merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.

1 Like

Re: La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms by De9ice1: 8:30pm On May 30, 2020
Exactly. Tell dem o. Merrybet always ahead.
Uniquekriss:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: AFN Denies Contract With Puma / Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 / Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.