Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Philip Billing Decieved Nigeria- Rhor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Philip Billing Decieved Nigeria- Rhor (334 Views)

Forgotten Super Eagle Stars Who Could Make Gernot Rhor's Starting XI / Three Reasons Why Genort Rhor Should Quit Super Eagles / Rhor-worried-over-lack-of-game-time-for-eagles-goal-keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Philip Billing Decieved Nigeria- Rhor by 2lola: 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
Gernot Rohr today in an interview with Colin Udoh.

"There was one problem with Phillip Billing. It was the agent of Billing who called me and he said that he was interested in playing for Nigeria cos he is not playing for the senior team of Denmark and so he wanted me to call him. I said i don't have his number and he gave it to me"

Billing just used Nigeria to gain the attention of Denmark. The guy agreed and then withdrew. This is one of the reasons, I do not like saying names until everything is done.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will Never Ask Any Player To Play For The Super Eagles’ – Rohr / Premier League Players To Have 'black Lives Matter' Replacing Names On Shirts / Iheanacho, Ndidi’s Transfermarket Values Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.