Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Take On The Arewa Show Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Arewa Show Off (3097 Views)

Northerner Chanting To Peter Obi At The Arewa Interactive Session 2023 In Kaduna / What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) / 2019: Olawepo Hashim And The Arewa Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
All I see kids showing of with their parents cars. There is no ethic group in Nigeria that do not have aristocrats and millionaires, thieves in govt etc . their kids can also show off.

I have been to Niger and kaduna states both in the north I saw the youths there. undecided and I'll tell tell you they re poor !!!!!!!!!

Come down south we have boys driving cammry, Honda benz and lexus that can not be said of thiere nothern counterparts... yes call it yahoo or whatever it doesn't matter to me.

There re also youths that drive cars worth hundreds of millions from the south.....

But arewa should stop trying to paint the narratives and instead bridge the gap between the rich and the poor in their states. Till I start seeing the middle class type of cars in their millions I wont take them serious.

My father did not steal from the Nigerian treasury neither was he rich. But

I bought my first car in 2012 pencil light Camry.
My second was in 2013 votron
My third ride was in 2017 lexus rx350
That's the car I'm still using. Call it yahoo fine,.,. But you need education to at least boot and use the laptop. Something the average northern youth cant do to help himself.

Those almajiris will soon stone you wicked nothern aristocrats

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by yusluvad(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright...

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Marine54(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Na small pekin dey warry them!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SadiqBabaSani: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
Whatever Suits dem....

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by ModestGal(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
Captainrambo2:

All I see kids showing of with their parents cars. There is no ethic group in Nigeria that do not have aristocrats and millionaires, thieves in govt etc . their kids can also show off.

I have been to Niger and kaduna states both in the north I saw the youths there. undecided and I'll tell tell you they re poor !!!!!!!!!

Come down south we have boys driving cammry, Honda benz and lexus that can not be said of thiere nothern counterparts... yes call it yahoo or whatever it doesn't matter to me.

There re also youths that drive cars worth hundreds of millions from the south.....

But arewa should stop trying to paint the narratives and instead bridge the gap between the rich and the poor in their states. Till I start seeing the middle class type of cars in their millions I wont take them serious.

That's the car I'm still using. Call it yahoo fine,.,. But you need education to at least boot and use the laptop. Something the average northern youth cant do to help himself.

Lol. I agree with you. That is If you are not talking from the angle of tribalism or jealousy out of seeing them with luxuries.
I didn't watch the video, but I can easily guess what's in it.
Some Northerners are nothing but a waste of brain, I stayed in the same compound with a prince. And they use all kind of cars that are quite rare to see
, and in the estate, the kind of house built are gigantic and mansions that would inhabit more than 150people. Even, their underage children (12years, 13 etc) are already driving in the street with various types of car. Ask me what is their father's jib, and it would be nothing but a politician. An ordinary councillor would be extremely rich with big big vehicles, princes, wives, princesses spend bails at the malls, and these people are doing nothing for a living.
Now when you enter some part of the Town, people are beyond poor, they are wretched. Some people do not have a house, but they live in... (I don't even know how to describe it,let me just say a 4 angle iron sheets). This is in a town of intense heat, a sun beyond comprehension of people that have never lived in desert areas.
A town filled with Almajiris with torn cloths and looking very dirty with sands, you will see little children, girls in the morning during harmattan living in an uncompleted building et cet ra.

A town of the living wretched, ive also stayed in kebbi, Jega, and the poverty level is extremely high. I had a neighbour whose children hasn't started school at age 12 and above and this man is a teacher, someone who was supposed to be a role model.

Yet they had the gut to post gigantic cars and luxuries. Celebrating these kind of idiots is showing how stupid some Nigerians and Africans are, to celebrate people that have gotten their wealth by making others suffer. I do not mingle with rich Northerners, because they disgust me.

This is not for discrimination, but a wake up call for the Northerners. I also criticize other tribes, but truth be told, Northerners own is worst
as regards self development compared to South Western People. illiteracy and backward thinking is quite high there.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
yusluvad:
Las Las we go dey alright...
Las las
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol. I agree with you. That is If you are not talking from the angle of tribalism or jealousy out of seeing them with luxuries.
Northerners are nothing but a waste of brain, I stayed in the same compound with a prince. And they use all kind of cars that are quite rare to see
, and in the estate, the kind of house built are gigantic and mansions that would inhabit more than 150people. Even, their underage children (12years, 13 etc) are already driving in the street with various types of car. Ask me what is their father's jib, and it would be nothing but a politician. An ordinary councillor would be extremely rich with big big vehicles, princes, wives, princesses spend bails at the malls, and these people are doing nothing for a living.
Now when you enter some part of the Town, people are beyond poor, they are wretched. Some people do not have a house, but they live in... (I don't even know how to describe it,let me just say a 4 angle iron sheets). This is in a town of intense heat, a sun beyond comprehension of people that have never lived in desert areas.
A town filled with Almajiris with torn cloths and looking very dirty with sands, you will see little children, girls in the morning during harmattan living in an uncompleted building et cet ra.

A town of the living wretched, ive also stayed in kebbi, Jega, and the poverty level is extremely high. I had a neighbour whose children hasn't started school at age 12 and above and this man is a teacher, someone who was supposed to be a role model.

Yet they had the gut to post gigantic cars and luxuries. Celebrating these kind of idiots us showing how stupid some Nigerians and Africans are, to celebrate people that have gotten their wealth by making others suffer. I do not mingle with rich Northerners, because they disgust me.
I assure you. It wasnt out of jealousy and tribalism.

Rather i was angry seeing people that have incredibly poor neighbours flaunt wealth.

Abegge yeye people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
I'm expecting something like this...

I know that you guys must surely open thread to console yourselves.

You people will never look inward and face your politicians looting down your region and leave northerners alone.

The hatred is real

The jealousy is real

Why this strong hatred and jealousy for people who don't even know you exist??

Now you have created this thread to Energize your fellow bigots and to give them reason to continue blaming the north for the Underdevelopment hitting their region instead of going after your selfish politicians.

Continue hating...

8 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Northerners are nothing but a waste of brain, I stayed in the same compound with a prince. And they use all kind of cars that are quite rare to see

Yet they had the gut to post gigantic cars and luxuries. Celebrating these kind of idiots us showing how stupid some Nigerians and Africans are, to celebrate people that have gotten their wealth by making others suffer. I do not mingle with rich Northerners, because they disgust me.
Why not face your region? Why not face your own leaders? Why do you so much care about the poor people in the north?

Don't you have poor people in your region?? What happened to Underdevelopment and poverty that is on the rise in your region?

Why creating thread everyday on Arewa boys matter?

Face your region and speak for your people.

Your region need help even more than the north

Face your region and leave the north alone!

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

I see hatred, jealousy and sentiment in your subjective write up...

Any way you people are free to believe in anything that will make you guys feel better and happy

But the north shouldn't be your problem for now,you have wicked politicians you should Chanel your energy towards

Stop creating thread up and down about Arewa boys... Why not channel your energy here?

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:05pm On May 29, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I assure you. It wasnt out of jealousy and tribalism.

Rather i was angry seeing people that have incredibly poor neighbours flaunt wealth.

Abegge yeye people
shut up!! You people are just dying of jealousy and hatred for the north...

Tell me a region in Nigeria that have no poor people in Nigeria??

You people should keep hating while we keep growing... Keep hating

The Underdevelopment hitting your region should be your major problem for now not the north

Why complaining about northern politicians when you have people like this in your region?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Marine54(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
so you people creating this thread to console yourselves abi?? grin grin
Based on what ? Fact remains that north is home of the poorest people on earth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 8:07pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:

Tell a region in Nigeria that have no poor people in Nigeria??

keep quiet and take care of yiur almajiri..... all regions have poor people. The north is by far the poorest. And yet inside poverty thieves stealing them dry re flaunting wealth. Rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:08pm On May 29, 2020
Captainrambo2:

dear OP

In the North we have millions of very rich politicians!!

We have millions of rich farmers who engage in farming and livestock!

We have millions of Northerners who are rich civil servants.

Who we have millions of Northerners who are rich Bussiness men including Aliko Dangote the richest man in Nigeria

But you people don't see them... You only see the poor... As if you don't have large number of poor people in the south...

The rising poverty in the south is what you should be more concern about not the far north!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2020
Hope you're not from the poverty capital of the South.
What exactly is your fuss
Is it now a crime to display your own property undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:

Tell a region in Nigeria that have no poor people in Nigeria??

You are sounding as aggressive as a poor almajirin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Captainrambo2:
keep quiet and take care of yiur almajiri..... all regions have poor people. The north is by far the poorest. And yet inside poverty thieves stealing them dry re flaunting wealth. Rubbish
Almajiri are now being taken care of by their various state governors!

Their future might be even better than yours...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
dear OP

In the North we millions of very rich politicians!!

We have millions of rich farmers men who engage in farming and livestock!

Who we have millions of Northerners who are rich Bussiness men including Aliko Dangote the richest man in Nigeria

But you people to see them... You only see the poor... As if you don't have large number of poor people in the south...

We see only the poor because only 1% of the north is rich. All those climbing trucks heading to Lagos are from where?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
dear OP

In the North we millions of very rich politicians!!

We have millions of rich farmers men who engage in farming and livestock!

stop deceiving yourself with all these million this and million that. The worse thing anyone can do is deceive his own self. So na other regions nor con get millions of civil servants and farmers.

Which level 15 civil servant wan by Rolce roys or Bugatti..... keep glorifying thieves you hear. Yiu may even be one if them hiding here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
Marine54:
Based on what ? Fact remains that north is home of the poorest people on earth!
keep deceiving yourself.... If you want call us the poverty capital of mankind... No problem

You are free to believe in anything you want to believe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
Almajiri are now being taken care of by their various state governors!

Their future might be even better than yours...

Continue deceiving yourself until they hungry almajiri catch you on the way and rob you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
Captainrambo2:
stop deceiving yourself with all these million this and million that. The worse thing anyone can do is deceive his own self. So na other regions nor con get millions of civil servants and farmers.

Which level 15 civil servant wan by Rolce roys or Bugatti..... keep glorifying thieves you hear. Yiu may even be one if them hiding here
go and meet the thieves looting your region first... Before pointing at the Northern thieves

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by theenchanter: 8:16pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
so you people creating this thread to console yourselves abi?? grin grin
they're telling u d truth..... Stop running from it.

We would rather like to see multitudes of northerners move from poverty level to middle class level rather than a few rich ones among Bambi-Allah ones.

Bambi-Allah even sounds like ur moniker grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:16pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
keep deceiving yourself.... If you want call us the poverty capital of mankind... No problem

You are free to believe in anything you want to believe.

The whole world believe that the north is poorer that Chad and Mali. Forget the very few rich krooks flaunting small money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
SLAP44:

Continue deceiving yourself until they hungry almajiri catch you on the way and rob you.
your wicked politicians should be your problem not the north

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
theenchanter:

We would rather like to see multitudes of northerners move from poverty level to middle class level rather than a few rich ones among Bambi-Allah ones.

He is mocking those poor unfortunate beggars in the north with that moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
theenchanter:

this is what you should you should be worried about not the north

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by theenchanter: 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
SLAP44:

He is mocking those poor unfortunate beggars in the north with that moniker.
lol....
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
your wicked politicians should be your problem not the north

The people that needs help in the east are all northerners sleeping in ramshackle houses not fit for pigs. That's the people that needed that indomie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
Captainrambo2:

the north isn't your problem... Your politicians are your problem

Poverty in the south should be your major concern not poverty in the far north

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by SLAP44: 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
this is what you should you should be worried about not the north

What about this number, millions of almajirins everywhere. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
go and meet the thieves looting your region first... Before pointing at the Northern thieves
you think you re defending the north. Yiu just doing rubbish.

Bye bye

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike / Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo / We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.