Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,307 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost (11353 Views)

Design + Construction Of 7 Bedroom Family House, Enugu / Two Bedroom Bungalow Design, Construction Pictures And Cost / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Happy new week.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
segzy14:
Happy new week.

same to you bro......

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
abraolas1:

same to you bro......

Thanks.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
What's left?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by 300wayne: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
thanks for the enlightenment i have a question i have attached images (these pipes are they waste pipes i.e "plumbing pipes" ? ...if they are what is the advantage of installing it now as against when the structure is up and the plumber/electrician comes to break up the walls)this pictures i lifted frm nairaland on a thread for the construction of a bungalow .....thanks to tending and forgive my ignorance
segzy14:
What's left?

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
300wayne:
thanks for the enlightenment i have a question i have attached images (these pipes are they waste pipes i.e "plumbing pipes" ? ...if they are what is the advantage of installing it now as against when the structure is up and the plumber/electrician comes to break up the walls)this pictures i lifted frm nairaland on a thread for the construction of a bungalow .....thanks to tending and forgive my ignorance

They are waste pipes for the wash hand basin, floor drain and w.c.
This is concealed and called conduit piping while the exposed one is called surface piping.
The advantage of putting the pipes now(conduit)is that the building will not be defaced while the surface one will deface the building.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by 300wayne: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
thank you very much...God bless you
segzy14:

This is concealed and called conduit piping while the exposed one is called surface piping.
The advantage of putting the pipes now(conduit)is that the building will not be defaced while the surface one will deface the building.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by YOMITEWIN(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
segzy14:

In my own case, I already raise the my 2 bedroom to lintel level. Can I still do the conduit piping too?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
300wayne:
thank you very much...God bless you

You're welcome. Some building designs even have duct covered with aluminum grill.
This duct is a rectangular shaped recess created for plumbing pipe, the pipe will be laid surface and will be covered with the aluminum grill. All you will see from afar is the aluminum grill.
I will post picture to illustrate my point.

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
YOMITEWIN:

In my own case, I already raise the my 2 bedroom to lintel level. Can I still do the conduit piping too?

Post pictures of your building so I can advise you or you can WhatsAp me.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
segzy14:
What's left?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
avicky:

Interesting.

Hello I sent you a pm
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
New week
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by avicky(f): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
pakingzzzzz:

Hello I sent you a pm
Alright
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
segzy14:
New week

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by dgitrader(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
segzy14:

This is the finished product of the door.

GOD BLESS you for the priceless education.

the wooden doors, are they attached to metal door-frames or wooden frames too?
and
the bright wall design around the door-frame in your picture, is it made of p.o.p materials? thanks
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
dgitrader:

GOD BLESS you for the priceless education.

the wooden doors, are they attached to metal door-frames or wooden frames too?
and
the bright wall design around the door-frame in your picture, is it made of p.o.p materials? thanks

Amen. The wooden doors make use of wooden frames too.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by dgitrader(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
segzy14:

Amen. The wooden doors make use of wooden frames too.
okay. thanks

looking forward to tiling, electrical, pvc, painting and plumbing works estimations
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
dgitrader:

okay. thanks

looking forward to tiling, electrical, pvc, painting and plumbing works estimations

All right.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=segzy14 post=91246425][/quote]

Same here ........... waiting for your Update
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
PVC is next.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2020
15. PVC
7 bundles is required for the internal and
3bundles for the External,
10bundles in total

a. 10bundles of China PVC@5,000= 50,000
b. 30nos of trim @350 = 10,500
c. Copper nail = 2,000
d. Labour = 15,000
Total = N77,500

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Mechanical, electrical and painting is next.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2020
segzy14:
Mechanical, electrical and painting is next.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mech a and elect.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
segzy14:
Mech a and elect.

OK.... I will be reaching out to you on WhatsApp very soon
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
segzy14:
Mech a and elect.

OK.... I will be reaching out to you on WhatsApp very soon .....i believe pictures will be fine too
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by dgitrader(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
segzy14:

3. Trench excavation a.k.a Digging

11.20cubic metres @600 = 6,720 ~ N7,000

Kudos to you Op.
Sorry to take u back, this 7k, is it for the digging of the entire foundation? How many persons? And what duration?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
dgitrader:

Kudos to you Op.
Sorry to take u back, this 7k, is it for the digging of the entire foundation? How many persons? And what duration?

Yes, it is. Two strong people will dig it in a day or one strong person will dig it for two days.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 16, 2020
segzy14:

Yes, it is. Two strong people will dig it in a day or one strong person will dig it for two days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Permanet Solution To Rising Damp / Invest In Tastefully Finished 2 Or 3 Bedroom Apartments At Abijo G.R.A Lagos / The Process And Materials Required For Fencing Your Property In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.