Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Whatsapp Images – Where You Can Find Thousands Of These Images? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Images – Where You Can Find Thousands Of These Images? (3291 Views)

China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan / Zoomed Whatsapp Images / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Images – Where You Can Find Thousands Of These Images? by amirnazir2020an(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2020
Whatsapp Images – If you are looking for thousands of Whatsapp images, You should read this article because its all about providing you with huge collection of whatsapp images of all type.

Whatsapp Images are similar to normal images but one major difference is that they are specially created for Whatsapp. For example, if you talk about Profile picture on this app, not every picture can fit on it easily. Its not like you can add any picture of any size or whatever you want on it.

There are thousands of pictures which are created for that purpose and easily get fit on whatsapp profile. Also these pictures looks nice and specially chosen for this purpose.

Same happen with whatsapp status images which should be good enough to explain a lot in just simple picture. There is limited time and people should be able to read what is written on these pictures easily in small amount of time. You cant just add any normal image you want and get seen by people. Videos are also allowed but its better if you add picture which explain everything in short time.

Whatsapp Images for Groups
Whatsapp Images for Groups are also created specially for people. There are 2 reasons for that why people create special images for groups. First of all these images are good quality with less data usage as whatsapp is mostly used by mobile users. Second reason is that some special images are created for special groups, like birthday images are for birthday related groups.

Read full article here
https://top10listss.com/whatsapp-images/

Re: Whatsapp Images – Where You Can Find Thousands Of These Images? by ArticleBeast: 8:25am On May 30, 2020
There are 2 reasons for that why people create special images for groups.

What kind of grammar construction is this?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Images – Where You Can Find Thousands Of These Images? by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:29pm On May 30, 2020
I passed over this post twice, but after seeing the number of views the third time I clicked, and all I can say is "I won't click on that link!"

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale At A Cheaper Price(Price Reduced) / I Need Blackberry Z10 Communication Board/panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.