Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On (612 Views)

Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere / Kendall Jenner Nude Pics Leaks, Making Her The #1 Trending Topic On Social Media / Regina Daniels Celebrates 1.9million Followers On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On by LiveTimesNG: 6:25am On May 30, 2020
Shekere by Yemi Alade hits 9million views on YouTube and No 1 trending music on Sound City

Yemi Alade has celebrated her hit music, Shekere that she recently released for hitting over 9 million on YouTube.

The multiple award-winning African pop diva Yemi Alade made this known via her Facebook page on Friday evening.

She wrote: “#shekere – #9millionviews on @youtube thank you ALL …. keep streaming, watching and dancing”

Also, the music is presently rated as number trending music among the top 10 musical video on Sound City.

The delectable singer featured multiple Grammy award winner Angélique Kidjo in “Shekere” and was birthed upon a personal request by Kidjo for Alade to revamp her classic “Wombo Lombo”, heavily samples elements from the original updated to the current mainstream Afro-pop sounds.

“Shekere” is a rich and colourful affair, reminiscent of Disney live-action remake and once again cements Alade’s throne as a royal of music videos. The classic visual joins Alade’s elite videography which made her the first and only female Afro-pop artiste to have over 100 million subscribers on YouTube, a and a total cumulative visual stream of over 400 million views.

“Shekere” is sixth single off Yemi Alade’s critically acclaimed fourth studio album “Woman of Steel“, following hit singles.

Shekere by Yemi Alade hits 9million on YouTube and No 1 trending music on Sound City https://livetimesng.com/shekere-by-yemi-alade-hits-9million-on-youtube-and-no-1-trending-music-on-sound-city/

Re: Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On by Onyi22(f): 6:40am On May 30, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On by chatinent: 7:04am On May 30, 2020
When I saw their hairdo, I felt the song will be a dirge-like one addressed against Covid-19.
Re: Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On by Nobody: 7:25am On May 30, 2020
Yemi alade is the most underrated musician in NIGERIA.

Ghanians and other west Africa countries loves Yemi alade more than any other female musician.

Her real fan base are in South Africa and east Africa and she has notable fan base I France.

In Nigeria, the most popular female musician is Tiwa salvage but in the Africa continent, the most popular female musician is yemi alade.

Please anybody that has never Left the shores of Nigeria should not quote me.
Re: Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On by Nobody: 8:06am On May 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Yemi alade is the most underrated musician in NIGERIA.

Ghanians and other west Africa countries loves Yemi alade more than any other female musician.

Her real fan base are in South Africa and east Africa and she has notable fan base I France.

In Nigeria, the most popular female musician is Tiwa salvage but in the Africa continent, the most popular female musician is yemi alade.

Please anybody that has never Left the shores of Nigeria should not quote me.

Fan base south africa?

Who's that alade

Is he jazz artist?

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Preacher Of War" - #bbnaija Omashola Stuns (photos) / More Details About Mr Woodberry Who Was Arrest With Hushpuppi In Dubai / 5 Nigerian Celebs Who Have Considered Reducting Their Huge Breast (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.