Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America (10857 Views)

Pvcs Collected By The People Of Kano And Kaduna Outnumbered That Of South East / Anyone Noticed The Rapid Population Of Whites In Nigeria? / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:37am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Arranger

Go and do it na

Talkers grin
come ikobi village, edo south and ask of igiebor family, then we'll take you to oben and you'll see yourself
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 8:38am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

If loving someone that loves one in return is asslicking to you, then you deserve to visit a psychotherapist

What makes you think they love you?

Has any of them lend their black resistance voice to the massive corruption going on in Nigeria, poor education, health sectors and others?

Heck majority of them thinks Nigeria, Kenya and SA are the only countries in Africa.

Heck, I doubt any of them can mention three states in Nigeria, but you know over 10 in USA.

Heck, none of them know the shit on-going in Nigeria.

Don't be deceived by fake love.

Love yourself. Only you can better the lot of your people. Your real people.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Let's all know that white people aren't the original owners of America, that invaded the country and massacre the aboriginals just like that did in Australia and other parts of the world.

The black Americans build USA with their sweats and blood and they've claim to the country than anybody else.

It's even recorded that the first people white met in America were originally from Africa but it's still unsure.

The point is white population around the world is going down and black people are doubling their population more than ever, have you ever reason why Trump Ban nigerians from coming to USA despite nigerians been the best and richest immigrants in America??. It's because he has seen the statitics.

Minnesota that was once 99% whites is now between 60% and the percentage is dropping fast, somalis and afro Americans are outnumbering them.

The blacks now have black cities and towns, they now dominate some region senate and reps.

It's believe 100 years from now the whites won't be a majority in USA.

Now imagine 200 years from now, the whites will be a minority due to their low birth rate and fertility issues
America belongs to the Native Americans, it was never a "White" country.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by senatordave1(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2020
Op has lost it.blacks can never dominate or outnumber whites in usa
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

What makes you think they love you?

Has any of them lend their black resistance voice to the massive corruption going on in Nigeria, poor education, health sectors and others?

Heck majority of them thinks Nigeria, Kenya and SA are the only countries in Africa.

Heck, I doubt any of them can mention three states in Nigeria, but you know over 10 in USA.

Heck, none of them know the shit on-going in Nigeria.

Don't be deceived by fake love.

Love yourself. Only you can better the lot of your people. Your real people.
Bros, you are ignorant, I wish you could believe me.
Should I show you my chats with them? Should I show you their discussion about Africa? Do you know why they do DNA tests? Do you know how much voice they raise on African issues? Should I show you?
Please, I don't think you know what you are saying, let me keep quiet here

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 8:45am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Bros, you are ignorant, I wish you could believe me.
Should I show you my chats with them? Should I show you their discussion about Africa? Do you know why they do DNA tests? Do you know how much voice they raise on African issues? Should I show you?
Please, I don't think you know what you are saying, let me keep quiet here

Hold your sexchats to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:49am On May 30, 2020
imhotep:

yeah just like Australia but since they brainwash and enslaved everyone, people now think they own it

tongue imagine black people are 70% of USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Hold your sexchats to yourself.
Lol, You are a clown
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:52am On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:
Op has lost it.blacks can never dominate or outnumber whites in usa
it's already happening both USA and Europe. Most whites dominated cities before are now just 40_60% whites.

White birth rate is going down homosexuals and people that won't have kids, don't forget immigrants
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
yeah just like Australia but since they brainwash and enslaved everyone, people now think they own it

tongue imagine black people are 70% of USA
welcome development
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, You are a clown
forget that boy
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2020
imhotep:

welcome development
the perfect revenge. I always laugh seeing white supremacists crying and wailing about white population in Europe doing down and how foreigners are taking over their cities
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
it's already happening both USA and Europe. Most whites dominated cities before are now just 40_60% whites.

White birth rate is going down homosexuals and people that won't have kids, don't forget immigrants

Am talking of indigenous population not immigrant population.the birth rate of black Americans is same as whites
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Shattuck(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

I love the Black People so much, they have this ve strong spirit, they fought so many battles and won, they fought for their rights.
This has made me believe that the slave trade took the best of the best from Africans.
slavery did not take the best of the best of anything.blacks in America are not better than Africans,morally or intellectually.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:02am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, You are a clown

And you're what

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Shattuck(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2020
imhotep:

but the white immigrants built most of america to what it is today,what makes a nation is it just the landmass or the institutions?

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:04am On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:

Am talking of indigenous population not immigrant population.the birth rate of black Americans is same as whites
I'm talking about all black people
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:04am On May 30, 2020
Shattuck:
but the white immigrants built most of america to what it is today,what makes a nation is it just the landmass or the institutions?
* black slaves
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:05am On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:

The dunce doesn't even account for the teeming populations of black migrants from Africa.

He thinks everyone there are descendants of black slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Bendeco2020: 9:07am On May 30, 2020
Some of you Nigerians are hypocrite... U're praising the high number of black birth rate as a tool for black to dominate and take over America.... And over here condemn the Hausas/Northerners for only given birth without adding brain to Nigeria development.

Do you think that only high birth rate will make black dominate white?.... people that come all the way from their continent (Europe) to an area that is totally black people (Africa) and colonise us.

U should be talking of black dominating their technology & science sector not just giving birth. What makes America grate today is white not black.

Is Fulani people majority in Nigeria? No, but they are ruling Nigeria..... Without brain u are just useless even with high population.

You guys should first think before saying rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:07am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Since you're already using immigration to dominate the host population.

Hope you won't be upset when they crack down on immigration

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:08am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, I interact with real people, not a YouTube video. Do have people in America? Ask them about the blacks and don't rely on YouTube programmed videos

So, have you checked out the video?
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Magicians: 9:08am On May 30, 2020
Are u Igbo?
Latinos / black are more than white in Brazil but white still rule them.

TheGodlessGod:
Let's all know that white people aren't the original owners of America, that invaded the country and massacre the aboriginals just like that did in Australia and other parts of the world.

The black Americans build USA with their sweats and blood and they've claim to the country than anybody else.

It's even recorded that the first people white met in America were originally from Africa but it's still unsure.

The point is white population around the world is going down and black people are doubling their population more than ever, have you ever reason why Trump Ban nigerians from coming to USA despite nigerians been the best and richest immigrants in America??. It's because he has seen the statitics.

Minnesota that was once 99% whites is now between 60% and the percentage is dropping fast, somalis and afro Americans are outnumbering them.

The blacks now have black cities and towns, they now dominate some region senate and reps.

It's believe 100 years from now the whites won't be a majority in USA.

Now imagine 200 years from now, the whites will be a minority due to their low birth rate and fertility issues

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:09am On May 30, 2020
Bendeco2020:
Some of you Nigerians are hypocrite... U're praising the high number of black birth rate as a tool for blaxk to dominate and take over America.... And over here condemn the Hausas/Northerners for only given birth without adding brain to Nigeria development.

Do you think that only high birth rate will make black dominate white?.... people that come all the way from the continent (Europe) to an area that is total black people (Africa) and colonise us.

U should be talking of black dominating their technology & science sector not just giving birth. What makes American grate is white not black.

Is Fulani people majority in Nigeria? No, but they are ruling Nigeria..... Without brain u are just useless even with high population.

As in the matter tire me

Modestgal and this godless idiot thinking they are doing comeradeship but hypocrisy is all I see.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:10am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:
Amen

Fulani communities in southern states will soon outnumber their hosts.

Say Amen.

If you don't you're a bad ass hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:10am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Since you're already using immigration to dominate the host population.

Hope you won't be upset when they crack down on immigration
they are already doing that LMAO
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:12am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
they are already doing that LMAO

Great then.

We'll see how the equations will balance.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:12am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Say Amen.

except the host didn't enslaved fulanis and loot fulani resources.

I always known you're white people asslicker
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2020
Shattuck:
slavery did not take the best of the best of anything.blacks in America are not better than Africans,morally or intellectually.
Sorry, it was history that said it not me. Please read about criteria for buying a slave
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:14am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
except the host didn't enslaved fulanis and loot fulani resources.

I always known you're white people asslicker

I smell hatred

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by sesameq: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
don't be deceived, the black might be populating more than the whites but the whites will not be stupid to allow the blacks take over the realms of the power.

like they did in south Africa, they didn't leave up till now, they still have a say in the govt of the country.
and as for giving birth or not, I think I heard Donald trump that they need to increase the population, so they too know this and they know what to do.

I am an African man and I hate stupid whites for sure, but in battle don't underate your enemy, because you might have already lost the battle before it even starts.

there are many issues bedeviling the blacks in USA like #blacklivesmatter, incarceration and so on. the USA prison system was built on the back of the blacks. they have successfully bagged, gagged and tagged them as criminals.

also drugs too, the large percent of drugs and narcotics shipments or smuggling are by Mexicans, or blacks. they have many kingpins and drug lords who are untouchable.

population is just numbers on the pages of a book, its what you do with your numbers that matters. the Britain is around 50million plus but it is ruling the almost the whole of Africa, she colonised India, and many world countries. don't just be plenty like piglets , tap in to your human resources!!

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 9:16am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Say Amen.

Lol, these are different things sir. Those blacks were kidnapped children from African, stolen children, and people forced away from their land.
Fulani's weren't forced into our land, not taken nor invited

I'm not supporting or againsting what the Op wrote about birth rate, that's non of my business whether their numbers is higher or lower. I'm just wowed with the strength of the blacks,and inspired with how they rose high from being a slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

50% Of Passenger Vehicles Will Be Electric By 2040 / Buhari Gives Bandits 2 Months To Surrender – Zamfara Governor / Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.