Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America (10971 Views)

Pvcs Collected By The People Of Kano And Kaduna Outnumbered That Of South East / Anyone Noticed The Rapid Population Of Whites In Nigeria? / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

I smell hatred
so I suppose to love the white people that kill my people and loot our treasures and still display them in museums around the world?? Boy you need help

Free yourself from mental slavery, whites and fulanis that you complain about are the same in behavior

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Sorry, it was history that said it not me. Please read about criteria for buying a slave

They simply picked the best in terms of muscle distribution and height for strenuous duties in plantations.

Is that what makes a man better than the other in this age??

Shame on you

Let's talk about moral uprightness and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:17am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
so I suppose to love the white people that kill my people and loot our treasures and still display them in museums around the world?? Boy you need help

Free yourself from mental slavery, whites and fulanis that you complain about are the same in behavior

I rather face the Fulani in my front than whites thousands of kilometres away.

While you face the Whites, the Fulani before you will take whats yours and your distracted self wouldn't even notice

3 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by senatordave1(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm talking about all black people

It is not possible.they will always allow more whites to immigrate than blacks
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by HarryDuce(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2020
Bendeco2020:
Some of you Nigerians are hypocrite... U're praising the high number of black birth rate as a tool for black to dominate and take over America.... And over here condemn the Hausas/Northerners for only given birth without adding brain to Nigeria development.

Do you think that only high birth rate will make black dominate white?.... people that come all the way from their continent (Europe) to an area that is totally black people (Africa) and colonise us.

U should be talking of black dominating their technology & science sector not just giving birth. What makes America grate today is white not black.

Is Fulani people majority in Nigeria? No, but they are ruling Nigeria..... Without brain u are just useless even with high population.

You guys should first think before saying rubbish.
Thank you!

Many comments on This thread don't even make sense. Someone is proud that black people are going to populate America for that reason alone. No substance. No innovation. Just exist. That's just living a false reality.

3 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:19am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, these are different things sir. Those blacks were kidnapped children from African, stolen children, and people forced away from their land.
Fulani's weren't forced into our land, not taken nor invited

I'm not supporting or againsting what the Op wrote about birth rate, that's non of my business whether their numbers is higher or lower. I'm just wowed with the strength of the blacks,and inspired with how they rose high from being a slave

You're lying

You said amen to his birth rate claims and dominant predictions.

I smell bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

They simply picked the best in terms of muscle distribution and height for strenuous duties in plantations.

Is that what makes a man better than the other in this age??

Shame on you

Let's talk about moral uprightness and intelligence.
That was just an hypothesis, not necessarily the truth. Some people jokingly say that,and I meant sometimes it makes me wonder if its the truth
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:20am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

I rather face the Fulani in my front than whites thousands of kilometres away.

While you face the Whites, the Fulani before you will take whats yours and your distracted self wouldn't even notice
the funny thing is the whites made fulanis powerful. I'll rather face both than facing one alone.

The whites have done more harm and underdeveloped Africa than fulani or other people in history.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:

It is not possible.they will always allow more whites to immigrate than blacks
that's what Trump is doing by banning nigerians despite nigerians been the best immigrants in USA
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 9:22am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

You're lying

You said amen to his birth rate claims and dominant predictions.

I smell bitterness
Lol, when we say Amen to things, it actually does not mean supporting or againsting. Amen is usually used as a figure of speech, or did he say something that requires me to say Amen?
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Bendeco2020: 9:23am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, when we say Amen to things, it actually does not mean supporting or againsting. Amen is usually used as a figure of speech, or did he say something that requires me to say Amen?

Amen doesn't mean support but what?

Are u alright?
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:23am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

You're a fine liar

Distorting the true meaning of words to suit your position.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:25am On May 30, 2020
Bendeco2020:
Some of you Nigerians are hypocrite... U're praising the high number of black birth rate as a tool for black to dominate and take over America.... And over here condemn the Hausas/Northerners for only given birth without adding brain to Nigeria development.

Do you think that only high birth rate will make black dominate white?.... people that come all the way from their continent (Europe) to an area that is totally black people (Africa) and colonise us.

U should be talking of black dominating their technology & science sector not just giving birth. What makes America grate today is white not black.

Is Fulani people majority in Nigeria? No, but they are ruling Nigeria..... Without brain u are just useless even with high population.

You guys should first think before saying rubbish.
when the Haiti revolution started people like you were the first they killed.you caped for white man and are ready to chop their shits if needs be.

Did we colonized the hausa fulani?? Infact y'all are overestimating the hausa fulani importance.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:26am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
that's what Trump is doing by banning nigerians despite nigerians been the best immigrants in USA

You don't have the rifht to ask him to open his gates just because some Nigerians there are doing well.

You don't have that rifht. Just because America gives you all freedom to fight for anything does not mean you reserve such right to fight for that.

If the so-called best of you keep going to the US, who will salvage Nigeria? The left-over dunces I guess.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:27am On May 30, 2020
ModestGal:

you don't have to explain yourself to those "coon". They are ready to cape ,kill and fight for the white man so don't bother yourself
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by senatordave1(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

It has always been so just that trump made it more vocal. Listen,its not by force to go to america,let Nigerians stay in Nigeria or go to other African countries. Why not try China or Russia?

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Bendeco2020: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
when the Haiti revolution started people like you were the first they killed.you caped for white man and are ready to chop their shits if needs be.

Did we colonized the hausa fulani?? Infact y'all are overestimating the hausa fulani importance.

Shut up and read my post again.

Is like u can't read and comprehend

Some people are even talking of fighting spirit.... You didnt fight white when they arrived ur continent and colonize you na for America u go come win them.

Does black produce arm to even fight white that has gone far in manufacturing weapons.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

You don't have the rifht to ask him to open his gates just because some Nigerians there are doing well.

You don't have that rifht. Just because America gives you all freedom to fight for anything does not mean you reserve such right to fight for that.

If the so-called best of you keep going to the US, who will salvage Nigeria? The left-over dunces I guess.
you look at it in the angle that "the white man originally own America".

The truth is America belongs to the red Indians which many believed were from Africa, USA is more or less a "no man's land".

So I'll be happy if black dominate USA because they build it with their sweats and blood.

Whites don't own USA,they are like fulanis herdsmen that killed their host and occupy the lands

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:

It has always been so just that trump made it more vocal. Listen,its not by force to go to america,let Nigerians stay in Nigeria or go to other African countries. Why not try China or Russia?
this isn't nigeria don't change the topic.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by ModestGal(f): 9:31am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

You're a fine liar

Distorting the true meaning of words to suit your position.
Thank you Sir
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

You love the black people so much, I guess for engaging in crimes like theft, pimping, burglaries, cocaine trafficking, robbery, murder, gangsterism, and a horde shit of others.

They are (the ones in America), are a successful race but that does not go to say they don't have their ills.

Rewind to the Blacks here in Nigeria, why havent they become as successful as their racial siblings in the US?
lol. Childish opinion. The blacks in Nigeria are by far more successful than blacks in America
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by addictiv(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2020
The problem is not whites outnumbering blacks, the problem is that blacks re not respected because collectively they don't have power and money. The whites hold the power and make the laws, therefore the blacks will never be respected until the power dynamics changes.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:35am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
you look at it in the angle that "the white man originally own America".

The truth is America belongs to the red Indians which many believed were from Africa, USA is more or less a "no man's land".

So I'll be happy if black dominate USA because they build it with their sweats and blood.

Whites don't own USA,they are like fulanis herdsmen that killed their host and occupy the lands

"USA is no man's land".

In that case, you support the Igbos who say "Lagos is no man's land" since it was built by Colonial Nigeria and developed by all Nigerian races. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by danielistics(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2020
White population growth is slow mainly due to the rise in feminism.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:36am On May 30, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
lol. Childish opinion. The blacks in Nigeria are by far more successful than blacks in America

That's not even debatable.

What a lie!

2 Likes

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:36am On May 30, 2020
addictiv:
The problem is not whites outnumbering blacks, the problem is that blacks re not respected because collectively they don't have power and money. The whites hold the power and make the laws, therefore the blacks will never be respected until the power dynamics changes.
that's why the population is important. Blacks dominated states are now voting black people that will represent their interest.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

"USA is no man's land".

In that case, you support the Igbos who say "Lagos is no man's land" since it was built by Colonial Nigeria and developed by all Nigerian races. lipsrsealed
Lagos had aboriginals people.

Who own USA? I wanna see your reply
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:38am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

What a lie!
I live in America. I know the statistics. Google the statistics.
After white and Asian doctors, the next set of doctors are Nigerians. Just one example.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by flyingpig: 9:39am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Lagos had aboriginals people.

Who own USA? I wanna see your reply

You are stupid.

USA had aboriginals too, yet you call it no man's land.

Lagos had aboriginals too, but you won't call it no man's land.

Gerroutta my face! undecided

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:39am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

What a lie!
that's the truth, nigerians in USA are the most successful black migrants. Nigerians have more successful people than black Americans facts.

That's what racism cause.
Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by 9japride(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2020
Hope they won't turn America to Africa, were tribalism, nepotism, mediocrity and religious fanaticism reign supreme.

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

You are stupid.

USA had aboriginals too, yet you call it no man's land.

Lagos had aboriginals too, but you won't call it no man's land.

Gerroutta my face! undecided
guy you're a big fool and I blame myself for responding to you ever since.

No be your fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ado Doguwa: Don’t Blame Buhari For Security Crisis / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Holds Press Conference (Photo) / Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.