Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Mindset Of Unsuccessful People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Mindset Of Unsuccessful People (355 Views)

What Is A Common Habit Found In Unsuccessful People? / 5 Mindset Of Business Man That Makes Him Different From An Entrepreneur. / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset Of Unsuccessful People by BYEBlog: 8:02am On May 30, 2020
How often have you said, “I’ve done a good enough job,” and moved on? If you’re like me, that’s the story of your life. I just wanted to finish something and move on.

I always said, “no one cares about your grades.” And I believed that in “real life” no looks at your report cards from ages ago. And in fact, it’s true. Other than my parents, no one has ever looked at my grades — not from high school, and not from college.

Click here to read full article

https://oluwasegunonimisi.com/the-mindset-of-unsuccessful-people/

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / Mobile App Designer Freelancer / Top Small Business To Start And Earn Big In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.