Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America (60743 Views)

Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Medical Practitioners In The House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by darediamond(m): 1:21am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

See them.. Name changer.. It's 60 40 jare..

Dr Nwando Olayiwola is a yoruba woman married to an igbo man.. They have two kids..

She is called Dr Nwando but she is full blooded yoruba.

Anyway, One Nigeria.. We need to unite

Unite with North? Lailai!!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by efavour: 2:01am On Jun 01, 2020
YorubaKing:
60% are Yoruba! cool Fact!

When you're on top of your "food-chain", who dem born well to challenge you? angry

Is there anything positively great in this nation not dominated by the Yorubas?
Actually it is equally split. The last is Igbo and igbo she remained. She is born dr nwando .
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by efavour: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Philistine:
6 Yorubas, 4 Igbos
na lie
Dr nwando is igbo and not yoruba
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by seunfape(m): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Davash222:
Are there no medical practitioners in the North? Are they restricted from practising in US? Or is it Haram to practise in US Asking for my neighbor, sha. Must they practise in US so if you practice in us, you have achieve the greater height.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by tobenuel(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2020
YorubaKing:
60% are Yoruba! cool Fact!

When you're on top of your "food-chain", who dem born well to challenge you? angry

Is there anything positively great in this nation not dominated by the Youbas?
you are wrong,... It's 50/50, the only female amongst them is an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man...
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Arewa1408: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Jibsy203:
Wow Igbos and afonjas representing while abokis are still making babies with their cows

A Northerner is President Commander in chief. Sorry, nothing you can do about it bro.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by nams77: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2020
weblord1900:

They think it's by showing Benz, Rolls Royce and Ferrari on salah day.
Very lucky freeloaders
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2020
AMvanquish:

They dont make noise... And enjoy their privacy alot.

You mean they don't have a voice when intellectualism is being discussed ! Privacy did you say ? Hmm, flaunting of Bugattis, BMWs,Mercedes on a sallah day for all the hunger stricken almajiris to see is definitely not enjoyment of any privacy.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Freestainworld:
they will say Igbo's are this and that, hope they are clapping for us now
Small brain Na only igbo dey dere
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2020
What the norths does not know is that the present generation of the south is fully interested in politics and with the kind of intellectualism we were all brought with will put the north in there place
The black never knew they would rule US ever but
So the north should chop all the chop den go chop cause when the new generation comes in 2023 it is over
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by davidadenrele: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2020
darediamond:

What is Nigeria without Yorubas and Igbos??

Music Idustry Yorubas and Our half brother Igbos, dominates. Movie Industry same thing. Sport same thing.
Do you not see the handwriting on the wall?
I can come on here and yes make fun of Igbos but in reality, I like them like Kilode!!
I give up on those Hausas having been repeatedly maltreated by them right here on Yoruba Soil. They have no iota of Respect for Southerners.

Igbo Amaka!!!

Igbo or no Igbo what matters is celebrating success, no one will deny you of your tribe, and there's no shame being proud of your tribe what matters is the lives you touched, the legacy you left behind and what will outlived you when you are no more, aside the money you make and the house you built and the kids that you have!!! Your thought should raise above, hate, racism, segregation, even if others are practicing this, yoruba or igbo are human with rights and dignity.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by drajjay: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2020
America here i come.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by stayclearofme: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Davash222:
Are there no medical practitioners in the North? Are they restricted from practising in US? Or is it Haram to practise in US Asking for my neighbor, sha.

Everything must be divided along tribal line to you people. The reason we are like this today.... shameless set of people.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Mynightmare:
a yoruba man believes an average igbo man as his competitor, hence they are comfortable to play second fiddle to spite the igbo man.

Second fiddle to who please ? Yoruba competing with Igbo ? Perhaps in your mind only ! Let's quit this blame game and face the sad realities on ground. Nigeria did not come into existence in 2015 and definitely, it (2015) wasn't our first republic.

Our history as a nation is well documented and can be found in both public and private archives, so all this unfounded gibberish should stop.

The record of how we got to this pitiable level we are in today as a country,due to selfish agenda of a particular southern tribe,is well documented and has even been shared on this forum severally. So who is competing with who and to what end and purpose ?

Please get it off your mind,Yoruba are not competing with Igbo ; we don't even see you as any competition.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by AMvanquish: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You mean they don't have a voice when intellectualism is being discussed ! Privacy did you say ? Hmm, flaunting of Bugattis, BMWs,Mercedes on a sallah day for all the hunger stricken almajiris to see is definitely not enjoyment of any privacy.

They asked a question. I gave an opinion. They have been various threads on this flaunting Issue. You can find one and add your comments to the discussion if your fingers are really itching.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by ugotex85: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
JakeSully:

She's Igbo.
Is she half Igbo because he married a Yoruba?

Her children na 50-50 not her.
I meant the list of 10 persons is 50-50 with 5 Yorubas and 5 Igbos.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Geminvert(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
etrange:

As expected, the very first comment is already tending towards sectionalism. Can we just appreciate these guys and leave their ethnicity for now? I'm sure you only called out the North cause there seems to be a balance between the East and the West. Otherwise, you would have channelled your missiles towards one of those ethnicities. And that makes me wonder, have we gotten so addicted to tribalism that regardless of the post, we must find some group to call out? It's almost like a vampire's thirst for blood. And it's so not cool. Y'all need to outgrow this.
Wise words

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
AMvanquish:

They asked a question. I gave an opinion. They have been various threads on this flaunting Issue. You can find one and add your comments to the discussion if your fingers are really itching.

I would advise you shut up that putrid mouth of yours that keeps spewing out gibberish uncontrollably; it sickens me. If a question was asked, a sensible answer was expected but not a lowbrow opinion like yours.

It wasn't any noise when your aboki brothers and beneficiaries of federal characters were flaunting their ill gotten wealths in the midst of poverty,but it is a noise when,according to you, brilliant and self made Nigerians of southern extractions are being celebrated for their contributions to the development and advancement of mankind !

Yes,my hands are truly itching me and the only antidote is to use that hands to slap common sense into your empty,dull head.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by AMvanquish: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I would advise you shut up that putrid mouth of yours that keeps spewing out gibberish uncontrollably; it sickens me. If a question was asked, a sensible answer was expected but not a lowbrow opinion like yours.

It wasn't any noise when your aboki brothers and beneficiaries of federal characters were flaunting their ill gotten wealths in the midst of poverty,but it is a noise when,according to you, brilliant and self made Nigerians of southern extractions are being celebrated for their contributions to the development and advancement of mankind !

Yes,my hands are truly itching me and the only antidote is to use that hands to slap common sense into your empty,dull head.

Foolish Boy . How Old are you! Since you decide to toe the Uncouth path... Its obvious the thing dey pain U. Flaunting this , flaunting that! Its a week since it happened but you cant get over it. Kids flaunting their parents wealth and you are so immature to even give it a thought/consideration. The real enemies are the politicians regardless of tribal / religious affiliation plundering resources in solidarity. Please dont come and open your gutter smelling mouth venting your Pain/frustration on me because of some teenagers. Mr. Itchy hands. Please Grow up.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
AMvanquish:

Foolish Boy . How Old are you! Since you decide to toe the Uncouth path... Its obvious the thing dey pain U. Flaunting this , flaunting that! Its a week since it happened but you cant get over it. Kids flaunting their parents wealth and you are so immature to even give it a thought/consideration. The real enemies are the politicians regardless of tribal / religious affiliation plundering resources in solidarity. Please dont come and open your gutter smelling mouth venting your Pain/frustration on me because of some teenagers. Mr. Itchy hands. Please Grow up.

Apparently, you're one of those idiots whose lives depend so much on the crumbs off the table of some these rich kids fathers ! And who are these their fathers - your paymasters ? Are they not the same politicians that you're trying to condemn as if you meant it ?

You see,any reasonable person would give some of the imbalances that are norms in Nigeria some deep thoughts. It is only a beneficiary like you that will see it as nothing and a discerning opinion means frustration to your feeble mind.

You are half smart enough to realise that "the real enemies are the politicians........." but you're so dumb to see nothing wrong with the kids of these same corrupt politicians ostentatiously displaying their fathers I'll gotten wealths to spite a nobody like you ! Why should I even make any effort to stop you from being so unreasonable and silly when that is all you know !

My dear man, I have no reason to envy those kids or their fathers,not all,so nothing dey pain me. However, I must admit though that I find your level of stupidity so painful. Those kids rich fathers are currently ruling over your pitiable life and they are equally positioning their kids to rule over your children's lives too but sadly,you see nothing wrong with it ! I guess you're of those people that hate Sowore ! Stop being stupid !

You asked for my age right ? You need to ask your father because we are age mate but the difference is that I am not stupid as he is.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by AMvanquish: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Apparently, you're one of those idiots whose lives depend so much on the crumbs off the table of some these rich kids fathers ! And who are these their fathers - your paymasters ? Are they not the same politicians that you're trying to condemn as if you meant it ?

You see,any reasonable person would give some of the imbalances that are norms in Nigeria some deep thoughts. It is only a beneficiary like you that will see it as nothing and a discerning opinion means frustration to your feeble mind.

You are half smart enough to realise that "the real enemies are the politicians........." but you're so dumb to see nothing wrong with the kids of these same corrupt politicians ostentatiously displaying their fathers I'll gotten wealths to spite a nobody like you ! Why should I even make any effort to stop you from being so unreasonable and silly when that is all you know !

My dear man, I have no reason to envy those kids or their fathers,not all,so nothing dey pain me. However, I must admit though that I find your level of stupidity so painful. Those kids rich fathers are currently ruling over your pitiable life and they are equally positioning their kids to rule over your children's lives too but sadly,you see nothing wrong with it ! I guess you're of those people that hate Sowore ! Stop being stupid !

You asked for my age right ? You need to ask your father because we are age mate but the difference is that I am not stupid as he is.

Mr. Itchy Hands. Boy! Obviously , an irredeemable buffoon and slowpoke of your nature is not meant for me to be on this back and forth with. You really have self Esteem issues that you really need to get checked out. You talk as if flaunting wealth in our society is a new trend. You sound really pained from your write up boy. Beneficiary like me, Im laughing hard grin Have you ever seen me begging for crumbs, unlike your ilk that form Keyboard warriors online only for them to slide into DMs to turn to Online rats.

Im Gainfully employed with a Forbes quoted MNC that my hardwork and brain got me since you indirectly asked, And Im proud of what Ive achieved so far in my career. Im one of the only four blacks in my Office. And the Almighty has been good to me and I continue to pray things get better with me and Nigeria. So please shove that notion everyone here is out for crumbs or sulking up to some patronage somewhere. Im not the type to brag and usually don't do this but you asked. Hope you are not pained? God go do am for you too.

Hate Sowore! Like for real. Like WTF. Why are you going off key, Some mental imbalance bothering you. But Since you want to know. Sowore means well for Nigeria but Majority of Nigerians are not on the same page with his comradeship for obvious reasons. I like his energy and what he stands for to be sincere. I hope this makes you smile. cheesy

Boy. You sound really frustrated from your write up! I sympathize with you, Whether its Nigeria, Some rich kids or whatever it is that is the frustration , have it checked out. Finding people to vent it on a Faceless forum like Nairaland wont provide you any solution.
No one needs to point out the immaturity you just exposed here because its glaring.

Boy! Again. Get help before Nigeria's frustration gives you high BP.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
AMvanquish:

Mr. Itchy Hands. Boy! Obviously , an irredeemable buffoon and slowpoke of your nature is not meant for me to be on this back and forth with. You really have self Esteem issues that you really need to get checked out. You talk as if flaunting wealth in our society is a new trend. You sound really pained from your write up boy. Beneficiary like me, Im laughing hard grin Have you ever seen me begging for crumbs, unlike your ilk that form Keyboard warriors online only for them to slide into DMs to turn to Online rats.

Im Gainfully employed with a Forbes quoted MNC that my hardwork and brain got me since you indirectly asked, And Im proud of what Ive achieved so far in my career. Im one of the only four blacks in my Office. And the Almighty has been good to me and I continue to pray things get better with me and Nigeria. So please shove that notion everyone here is out for crumbs or sulking up to some patronage somewhere. Im not the type to brag and usually don't do this but you asked. Hope you are not pained? God go do am for you too.

Hate Sowore! Like for real. Like WTF. Why are you going off key, Some mental imbalance bothering you. But Since you want to know. Sowore means well for Nigeria but Majority of Nigerians are not on the same page with his comradeship for obvious reasons. I like his energy and what he stands for to be sincere. I hope this makes you smile. cheesy

Boy. You sound really frustrated from your write up! I sympathize with you, Whether its Nigeria, Some rich kids or whatever it is that is the frustration , have it checked out. Finding people to vent it on a Faceless forum like Nairaland wont provide you any solution.
No one needs to point out the immaturity you just exposed here because its glaring.

Boy! Again. Get help before Nigeria's frustration gives you high BP.

Why did you have to labour so hard to inform me about your Forbes listed company and "success" ? To impress me or something ? Okay,I'm impressed and happy for you just like I was for those northern politicians rich kids in one of the original threads you mentioned. In actual fact, my comment was : " I love this. That's the way to live". You may check out my comment in that particular thread for you to know that my criticisms of your asinine opinion is not borne out of any envy or 'frustration' that you keep shouting up and down like rabies infested dog.

Mr Forbes, one would have loved to celebrate your brilliance and "success" that you labor so hard to advertise here if those had been gotten on merit, but knowing what we know about your government's federal characters scam......that puts a big question mark on how you actually got that employment . Perhaps, you were packaged as the sole candidate of Nigeria through the dubious federal character back door ! Come to think of it,what do you exactly mean by you are one of the only four black or something in your "Forbes listed company" ? I thought you were only stupid but I did not know that you're suffering from inferiority complex as well. Oh ! That you're intelligent and brilliant ? On the contrary, what I'm seeing here do not agree with that. I can only see a young man whose fingers are faster than his brain or thought process.

Trust me or not, I am as successful as those kids fathers and you know what,it is not a big deal really. Any hardworking person can be successful in a conducive environment that promotes fairness,equity and justice. Like you rightly said,it is a faceless forum and anybody can claim to be a Elon Musk,it is okay. You're not the only successful person here kid ,that is if you're not faking it like some of you do and I think you should register that in your bird - like brain. There are some cool guys here, some I know personally,whose dogs live better than you can ever do ! So I say shut the Bleep there kid !

Now your childish rants bore me Mr Forbes.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Longman8: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is what a great nation like ours get,when there is no enabling environment for it's citizens to strive or showcase their God giving talent. Other nations will surely take advantage of them.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by AMvanquish: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Why did you have to labour so hard to inform me about your Forbes listed company and "success" ? To impress me or something ? Okay,I'm impressed and happy for you just like I was for those northern politicians rich kids in one of the original threads you mentioned. In actual fact, my comment was : " I love this. That's the way to live". You may check out my comment in that particular thread for you to know that my criticisms of your asinine opinion is not borne out of any envy or 'frustration' that you keep shouting up and down like rabies infested dog.

Mr Forbes, one would have loved to celebrate your brilliance and "success" that you labor so hard to advertise here if those had been gotten on merit, but knowing what we know about your government's federal characters scam......that puts a big question mark on how you actually got that employment . Perhaps, you were packaged as the sole candidate of Nigeria through the dubious federal character back door ! Come to think of it,what do you exactly mean by you are one of the only four black or something in your "Forbes listed company" ? I thought you were only stupid but I did not know that you're suffering from inferiority complex as well. Oh ! That you're intelligent and brilliant ? On the contrary, what I'm seeing here do not agree with that. I can only see a young man whose fingers are faster than his brain or thought process.

Trust me or not, I am as successful as those kids fathers and you know what,it is not a big deal really. Any hardworking person can be successful in a conducive environment that promotes fairness,equity and justice. Like you rightly said,it is a faceless forum and anybody can claim to be a Elon Musk,it is okay. You're not the only successful person here kid ,that is if you're not faking it like some of you do and I think you should register that in your bird - like brain. There are some cool guys here, some I know personally,whose dogs live better than you can ever do ! So I say shut the Bleep there kid !

Now your childish rants bore me Mr Forbes.

Mr Itchy Fingers! Oh My God! Boy You are a pathetic And Deluded soul. See what flaunting has caused grin. Impress you for what, Are you worth it. Your the one with an inferiority complex and your too pained to notice it, and dont you ever question my status, I toiled and toiled to get to where I am today and earned it through and through. God has been Good and I am comfortable, our hustle never stops. Talking of federal character, Are you following at all , Olodo like you undecided. They tell you federal character applies in foreign companies. Please leave me out of your federal character issues, I'll leave that for you to keep worrying about since its what's bugging you . Talking about your successful , cheesy. Listen to yourself, do successful people sound like you. Looooool cheesy. Make I hear word. Hungry Monkey like you.

You think I have time to troll your previous posts like you did mine, boy I don't have that time. Im not here to troll or Argue with angry souls.

I made a comment based on my personal view and experience and you chose to comment, I replied with my personal opinion , clearly stating I wasn't interested in the path your discussion was heading too.
You now choose to throw decorum to the wind because you clearly couldn't read between the lines . And you think your all right upstairs. Too bad I fell for the bait. I'm used to ignoring your type here.

And really, Are you sure you're ok. How does your Woman / siblings /peers cope with this your all knowing behaviour. You mean they have to stomach all this BS from you. Must be tough for them. I can't really imagine what they have to go through everyday with you. Must be really hard on them.. Mr. Know it all. Encyclopedia Britannica got nothing on you. Mr. Your word is Law. GTFOH.

My Doctor friend would say when you see those online rats always arguing up and down from one thread to another and cant remain civilised because your not on the same page. Its due to one (1) of three
(3) things:
1. They Jobless or Broke.
2. They surely frustrated about something.
3. Or Depression

Boy! Please do yourself a favor and evaluate yourself before its too late. And Dont stay too long online, this what it leads too and no one is paying you a dime for all this vile. But I guess you must get a hard on with this your vile self being here. I cant stand negative energy men, and your just appalling. If your like this online, imagine what people are facing with you in reality. Hungry boy just spilling gibberish. Go get a life boy, and finances too. It would drastically reduce this your frustrated soul undecided

An BOY! EFF OFF and go find your play mates or the next person to fall for your foolish tirades. And if you have any further idiocy to say, please kindly shove it up your A**. BROKE A** . grin grin

What a vile soul. huh! Lord!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:28am On Jun 02, 2020
AMvanquish:

Mr Itchy Fingers! Oh My God! Boy You are a pathetic And Deluded soul. See what flaunting has caused grin. Impress you for what, Are you worth it. Your the one with an inferiority complex and your too pained to notice it, and dont you ever question my status, I toiled and toiled to get to where I am today and earned it through and through. God has been Good and I am comfortable, our hustle never stops. Talking of federal character, Are you following at all , Olodo like you undecided. They tell you federal character applies in foreign companies. Please leave me out of your federal character issues, I'll leave that for you to keep worrying about since its what's bugging you . Talking about your successful , cheesy. Listen to yourself, do successful people sound like you. Looooool cheesy. Make I hear word. Hungry Monkey like you.

You think I have time to troll your previous posts like you did mine, boy I don't have that time. Im not here to troll or Argue with angry souls.

I made a comment based on my personal view and experience and you chose to comment, I replied with my personal opinion , clearly stating I wasn't interested in the path your discussion was heading too.
You now choose to throw decorum to the wind because you clearly couldn't read between the lines . And you think your all right upstairs. Too bad I fell for the bait. I'm used to ignoring your type here.

And really, Are you sure you're ok. How does your Woman / siblings /peers cope with this your all knowing behaviour. You mean they have to stomach all this BS from you. Must be tough for them. I can't really imagine what they have to go through everyday with you. Must be really hard on them.. Mr. Know it all. Encyclopedia Britannica got nothing on you. Mr. Your word is Law. GTFOH.

My Doctor friend would say when you see those online rats always arguing up and down from one thread to another and cant remain civilised because your not on the same page. Its due to one (1) of three
(3) things:
1. They Jobless or Broke.
2. They surely frustrated about something.
3. Or Depression

Boy! Please do yourself a favor and evaluate yourself before its too late. And Dont stay too long online, this what it leads too and no one is paying you a dime for all this vile. But I guess you must get a hard on with this your vile self being here. I cant stand negative energy men, and your just appalling. If your like this online, imagine what people are facing with you in reality. Hungry boy just spilling gibberish. Go get a life boy, and finances too. It would drastically reduce this your frustrated soul undecided

An BOY! EFF OFF and go find your play mates or the next person to fall for your foolish tirades. And if you have any further idiocy to say, please kindly shove it up your A**. BROKE A** . grin grin

What a vile soul. huh! Lord!!

Lol ! Mr Forbes, I thought you had a job ? Get it kid,I'm done with you here ! You ain't making any sense ......it has been the usual empty rants and deafening noises all the way.

Now focus on your job if there is any and be useful to your employer for once,okay ?

It's been an experience, bye grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by AMvanquish: 1:37am On Jun 02, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol ! Mr Forbes, I thought you had a job ? Get it kid,I'm done with you here ! You ain't making any sense ......it has been the usual empty rants and deafening noises all the way.

Now focus on your job if there is any and be useful to your employer for once,okay ?

It's been an experience, bye grin

Stupid Idiot. Fucking waste of my time.. Move along BOY to the next thread to find your mates and argue over whatever gives you a hard on. Olodo that does not even know where FCC principles apply, forming all knowing Aristotle. Half Baked Experience fire you there.

Im here working on a presentation to deliver to my Director in two days and one idiot is talking about Federal Character. What is my business with your fucking federal character. You think everyone revolves around government. You must be a real fool. Mr Federal Character. Hahahahahahaha grin

I don't blame you , Nairaland made it possible. There should be a block button on this forum for smelling rats of your nature. Its too faceless and anonymous. Giving small boys guts. Nonsense.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Tife20: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Matrimonous:

Everybody wants to be like Seun Osewa.
Isorite.

Isook, it obvious actually......
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Uchek(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2020
It is not based on quote system!

Davash222:
Are there no medical practitioners in the North? Are they restricted from practising in US? Or is it Haram to practise in US Asking for my neighbor, sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.