Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years (18364 Views)

El-Rufai: We’re Not Against Naira Redesign; Buhari Made A Mistake / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Chicastle: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
Macphenson:
This is an undebatable fact.

Buhari came with all his scam promises and decieved gullible Nigerians. Instead of advancing the gains we made in all spheres of our national life, he took us back to 1983.

Today Nigeria is the poverty Secretariat of the world. Standard of living has dropped drastically, greater percentage of the country's population have turned to poverty property.

The most annoying and worrisome aspect of the whole thing is that he has borrowed away the future of our generations yet unborn, with no visible infrastructures to show for the heavy borrowings.

This is after he has implemented TSA, increased VAT to 7.5%, increased custom duties, introduced POS charges, stamp duties and other wicked means of exploiting hardworking Nigerians.

The entire civil and government service is messed up. Every other organ of government has turned to a joke because they have technically become the extension of the executive arm of government.

Three times the Nation have entered into recession, one factor is common, BUHARI.

Buhari is simply a disaster as long as governing a complex Nation like Nigeria is concerned.

Ozugo Nwam
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Krixon: 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
Was is not the Yoruba that surprised the north and brought him into power?
Why are you people complaining now?. Keep supporting the north to bring more northern leaders like him jor. We are watching.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Krixon: 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
Krixon:
Was is not the Yoruba that surported the north and brought him into power?
Why are you people complaining now?. Keep supporting the north to bring more northern leaders like him jor. We are watching.
Krixon:
Was is not the Yoruba that surported the north and brought him into power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Afamed: 12:46pm On May 30, 2020
imhotep:

They will concentrate on IPOB Biafra threads grin
Go and watch that 1 mint first and get back to me

https://www.facebook.com/110449427333507/posts/126882979023485/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=hRW6Uk90EHK8HN5r&d=w&vh=e
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by sirp9898(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2020
sw shouldnt complain it is the good things they bring for us share this country una say no na one nigeria e better make we live together with any vision to grow make we enjoy am together
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by sirp9898(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2020
sw shouldnt complain it is the good things they bring for us share this country una say no na one nigeria e better make we live together with any vision to grow make we enjoy am together
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by sirp9898(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
sw shouldnt complain it is the good things they bring for us share this country una say no na one nigeria e better make we live together without any vision to grow make we enjoy am together
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Ologbojo2023: 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
cheesy

when I tell people that we the real Omoluabis don't and will never support buhari and Tinubu
they doubt it.
from the last election voting pattern to the most prestigious yoruba group Afenifere.

Don't be deceived no right thinking yoruba person as in full oduduwa blood will ever support buhari
the support you see coming from Yorubas are audio support and of course the descendent of othman dan fodio, the followers of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, the Yoruba Muslims who are not in anyway real Omoluabis.
we can't support failure
Buhari is a monumental failure
buhari is the worst president since mankind
that's fact and pure truth.

all of us @Yoruba land says

God bless us all
God bless yoruba land
God bless Afenifere
thunder fire Buhari and his supporters Amen
my brother you're 100% correct, no original Yoruba will support that failure, it is only a gullible and bastard people claiming Yoruba will support that failure. As for tinubu he should get this fact straight no original Yoruba will vote for him if he decided to run president in 2023 because enough is enough for his deceit, lies and propaganda.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by cooltola(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2020
More like the price of oil per barrel is what is making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Gone were the good old days where oil per barrel was above $100. Gone were the days where crude oil was king. Till Nigeria stop depending on oil and start diversify on other infrastructure , nigeria will continue to be the defending champion of poverty capital of the world.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Another Afenifere man, Femi Adesina said all Nigerians are happy with Buhari. So who is lying?

Na only when that Femi Adesina dey toilet him sense dey work
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Ezmans: 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
northvietnam:
IPOB South west chapter has spoken
This news is fake, it's coming from ipob
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by omoiyamayor(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
nedekid:

You do you have acess to clean water? Open your tap and drink the water naa.
there is clean water in Osun state,i dont know where you are.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by AllenSpencer: 1:41pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
ObafemiAwoIowo:
cheesy

when I tell people that we the real Omoluabis don't and will never support buhari and Tinubu
they doubt it.
from the last election voting pattern to the most prestigious yoruba group Afenifere.

Don't be deceived no right thinking yoruba person as in full oduduwa blood will ever support buhari
the support you see coming from Yorubas are audio support and of course the descendent of othman dan fodio, the followers of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, the Yoruba Muslims who are not in anyway real Omoluabis.
we can't support failure
Buhari is a monumental failure
buhari is the worst president since mankind
that's fact and pure truth.

all of us @Yoruba land says

God bless us all
God bless yoruba land
God bless Afenifere
thunder fire Buhari and his supporters Amen
[/s]

Gibberish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by orunto27: 2:13pm On May 30, 2020
Agreed.

He took Wealth from the Middle Class and gave it to Almajiris.

He capitalizes on Covid19 to make people jobless.

He prints money and distributes to Almajiris as Palliatives without inhibitions.

Bokoharams, Fulani Herdsmen, Almajiris have killed many Nigerians and are still killing.

And now a Reprisal insurgency in the North West which the Fulanis are Shamelessly describing as Bandits.

The Lord is watching.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by nedekid: 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
omoiyamayor:
there is clean water in Osun state,i dont know where you are.
Seriously?
As in portable water? That you can open your tap and drink from?
I don't mean cway or Eva water ohh.
If you have that in Osun, that is great. I am in Lagos and use my personally drilled borehole water. Drink that shit and thypiod will probably kill the person. I buy bottled 15 packs of bottled water a week.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by omoiyamayor(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2020
nedekid:

Seriously?
As in portable water? That you can open your tap and drink from?
I don't mean cway or Eva water ohh.
If you have that in Osun, that is great. I am in Lagos and use my personally drilled borehole water. Drink that shit and thypiod will probably kill the person. I buy bottled 15 packs of bottled water a week.
yes bro,you can ask any indigene of osun state,its not always on but i promise you it sometimes stay for a week before going off.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Flampard(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2020
What did pdp do for us in 15years.because Buhari not let una see money thief.useless fellow
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by ladgentle(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
cooltola:
More like the price of oil per barrel is what is making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Gone were the good old days where oil per barrel was above $100. Gone were the days where crude oil was king. Till Nigeria stop depending on oil and start diversify on other infrastructure , nigeria will continue to be the defending champion of poverty capital of the world.

Thank you very much sir.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Nuel042: 3:49pm On May 30, 2020
Macphenson:
This is an undebatable fact.

Buhari came with all his scam promises and decieved gullible Nigerians. Instead of advancing the gains we made in all spheres of our national life, he took us back to 1983.

Today Nigeria is the poverty Secretariat of the world. Standard of living has dropped drastically, greater percentage of the country's population have turned to poverty property. The blind Amajiri will see all those things.

The most annoying and worrisome aspect of the whole thing is that he has borrowed away the future of our generations yet unborn, with no visible infrastructures to show for the heavy borrowings.

This is after he has implemented TSA, increased VAT to 7.5%, increased custom duties, introduced POS charges, stamp duties and other wicked means of exploiting hardworking Nigerians.

The entire civil and government service is messed up. Every other organ of government has turned to a joke because they have technically become the extension of the executive arm of government.

Three times the Nation have entered into recession, one factor is common, BUHARI.

Buhari is simply a disaster as long as governing a complex Nation like Nigeria is concerned.

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Raph82(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
yusluvad:
We'll surely come out of this...
When?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by ObafemiAwoIowo: 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
Afamed:

Go and watch that 1 mint first and get back to me

https://www.facebook.com/110449427333507/posts/126882979023485/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=hRW6Uk90EHK8HN5r&d=w&vh=e
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
spamming
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by bamite(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2020
LZAA:

Afamed and bamite wee avoid this threadgrin

Senseless as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by deji17: 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
This PDP man again. lol
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2020
These old PDP card carrying crying crying members again. Dey will be alright one day

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by cooltola(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
ladgentle:

Thank you very much sir.
You are welcome Sir
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by nairavsdollars(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2020
Is odumaki a member of PDP. Was he not Buhari'sspokesman?

maasoap:
These old PDP card carrying crying crying members again. Dey will be alright one day
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by duncun: 7:13pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Legendguru: 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
Global world poverty capital
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years by Staro: 8:00pm On May 30, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election / EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / #PrayForNigeria Trends On Twitter After "Mysterious Snake Swallowed N36m In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.