Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2040 Views)

FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Why Is Jtf Finding It Hard To Stop Boko Harem / Alj Harem Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Freewilly(f): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2011
This guy/girl claims to be Igbo all the time and we all know his not. He can be rude and obnoxious.

I've tried to ignore him but like a stalker he just follows me around.

If you'll like to see Alj Harem permanently silenced, lets start a petition drive hopefully a moderator will put a lid on this torn.
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by bashr4: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2011
lol he can be very annoying
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by jason123: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2011
@ OP
I would advise you not to take him serious along with his likes.
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by aljharem(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2011
what!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

what did i do again, i must be public enemy no 1 cool

freewilly, my wife on NL, what did i do you.

you know how much i love you. i even support igbos on nairaland sad

what did i do na,,,,, pls answer smiley wink
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by aljharem(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2011
bashr4:

lol he can be very annoying

how undecided kiss
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by aljharem(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2011
Freewilly:

This guy/girl claims to be Igbo all the time and we all know his not. He can be rude and obnoxious.

I've tried to ignore him but like a stalker he just follows me around.

If you'll like to see Alj Harem permanently silenced, lets start a petition drive hopefully a moderator will put a lid on this torn.

how do you know i do not have igbo origin undecided, ask onlytruth and udezue they will tell you how disturbing and annoying you are compare to me angry

onlytruth knows we are brothers and onlytruth is igbo so i am igbo

but on a serious note i have igbo origin. smiley
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Freewilly(f): 1:59am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^ I'm definitely sure you not Igbo, you not even kanuri. A Kanuri would at least speak a little Hausa, and you not good at that either
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by EkoIle1: 2:40am On Jan 20, 2011
Ban for what. Na u only sabi talk?

Stop crying like a freeking baby. Regardless of what she's saying or not saying, you people have said about other people worse a million times. This is what you people do everyday so don't cry because you're getting your coin tossed back at you,

Awon paranoid and sensitive people buruku
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by aljharem(m): 3:04am On Jan 20, 2011
Freewilly:

^^^ I'm definitely sure you not Igbo, you not even kanuri. A Kanuri would at least speak a little Hausa, and you not good at that either

i think you need to read most of my post it you will not find hausa there undecided

ok i will tell you i love you in hausa

ina ƙaunar ka wink

freewilly is that better,, oe what else do you want

i think you should read all my post before you make sure alligations against my homosapian medula shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Freewilly(f): 3:22am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^ dude just because you copy and paste stuff you find on google translations make you good in Hausa language. angry
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by fstranger1: 3:23am On Jan 20, 2011
Alhaji Ucheze,

What is homosapian medula?

Yours Sincerely,
Your Igbo brother

Alhaji Chukwuemeka Nwobodo Nwokosha!
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by aljharem(m): 3:25am On Jan 20, 2011
fstranger1:

Alhaji Ucheze,

What is homosapian medula?

Yours Sincerely,
Your Igbo brother

Alhaji Chukwuemeka Nwobodo Nwokosha!
grin grin grin grin grin
Freewilly:

^^^ dude just because you copy and paste stuff you find on google translations make you good in Hausa language. angry

what!!!

what are you talking about here, what is google translation?
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by PhysicsMHD(m): 3:41am On Jan 20, 2011
Alj harem's funny sometimes though. Can't say the same about Akin- Egba.
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by daroz(m): 5:20am On Jan 20, 2011
Yes, Alj Haren can really be stupid when he chooses to, but on a general note he is liberal, make una leave am 1st
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by isalegan2: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2011
So, is this the Petition to remove AljHarem?  Or the Petition to see if there should be a Petition?

Either way, I vote *.

*vote for sale
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by McCoy91(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2011
Freewilly:

so how do you prove he's not? :-|
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by ekubear1: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2011
Ban the illustrious and legendary AljHarem?

Never!

Up Alhaji Harem! grin
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2011
I like Alj Harem because he makes this forum lively.We need people like him around just like we really need the North in Nigeria.After all there are always clowns in every palace.
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Godalone(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2011
Please leave the guy alone.
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by jason123: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2011
Why should Harem be banned? The guy is funny and sometimes decisive. I like him so leave him alone! grin
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Rhino5dm: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2011
@bold/enlarge. shocked shocked shocked

certainly this guy/lady doesnt understand Hausa. you cant even write a single word or phrase corectly. what a shame!.

Dont come crying that you are kanuri and need not to understand Hausa blah blah. . .  .  . .  .cos the central language spoken in maiduguri/ borno is hause cos even shehu of borno understand hausa small small.               

tutti personi parli Hausa, i o conosco maiduguri e soli  modus comminicare.   

alj harem:

i think you need to read most of my post it you will not find hausa there undecided

ok i will tell you i love you in hausa

[size=18pt]ina ƙaunar ka [/size] wink

freewilly is that better,, oe what else do you want

i think you should read all my post before you make sure alligations against my homosapian medula shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by yarodin: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2011
Ban Alhaja Harem for what? Abeg the guy na correct and if you care to notice, his swagger has changed ever since he started claiming Igbo. I petition that this thread be moved to the thrash section (hopefully there is one).
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by dempeople(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
grin grin grin

Ban who? Alj Uche Ciroma? The Kanuri man wey miss road come enter Nairaland? Abeg leave am for us o. He's our own favourite Almajiri of Nairaland. Our very own favourite court jester! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
Lol
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by fstranger1: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol

Shouldnt you be Loling in the romance section?
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Odunnu: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Havent I ignored you long enough?
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by fstranger1: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
Odunnu:

Havent I ignored you long enough?

NO!

The more I ignore you, the more I get in your face

Nice pix BTW.
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Odunnu: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
**clicks on ignore**
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by Mobinga: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2011
Clicks on her profile shocked shocked Hot shocked shocked
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by dempeople(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
Odu Baby you go wound person with this your pic o. Its causing a traffic jam here. cheesy cool
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by fstranger1: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
dem_people:

Odu Baby you go wound person with this your pic o. Its causing a traffic jam here. cheesy cool

Ibo man, leave my EDO girl

She is only available for Edo and Yoruba guys!

She is anti-Ibo
Re: I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. by dempeople(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

Ibo man, leave my EDO girl

She is only available for Edo and Yoruba guys!

She is anti-Ibo

Devil you're a liar. Get behind me quick quick. You dee craze. Go check yourself. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). / Say Your Xmas Greetings Here To All Nairalander / How To Change My Nairaland Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.