Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government (341 Views)

Obaseki Declares An Unalloyed Support For The National Leadership Of The APC / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by amNIGERIA: 10:29am On May 30, 2020
On the eve of Biafra day celebrations, an Igbo man confess his unalloyed support for Buhari government for construction 2nd Niger Bridge.

He accused past government of only installing Signed Board claiming it is building the bridge while no construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO4qVCvhdCA

Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by omoiyamayor(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2020
Buhari is still the best since democracy, the legacy that he will leave behind will lead Nigeria out of wilderness. Mind you it wont be easy to restore Nigeria' glory. We all have to drop our various grudges and help the growth,if the totsis and hutus in Rwanda can do it,then yes we can too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by flyingpig: 11:02am On May 30, 2020
1stola:
His OSU bLodas are coming for his head grin

They'll tell you he has been brainwashed.

Yet, so many of them trooped out to vote for him last year.

How do you people take rigging as the voice of the people?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by Elsadam(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2020
Nigeria Shall be Great!!!
Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by Bethel4Life(f): 11:07am On May 30, 2020
Lolz..... Sponsored post
Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by Bethel4Life(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2020
Buhari till 2055.. mumu people
Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by Bethel4Life(f): 11:10am On May 30, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Buhari is still the best since democracy, the legacy that he will leave behind will lead Nigeria out of wilderness. Mind you it wont be easy to restore Nigeria' glory. We all have to drop our various grudges and help the growth,if the totsis and hutus in Rwanda can do it,then yes we can too.
Buhari till 2055.. mumu people
1stola:
His OSU bLodas are coming for his head grin

They'll tell you he has been brainwashed.

Yet, so many of them trooped out to vote for him last year.
same op..same account
Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by Okoroawusa: 11:17am On May 30, 2020
I am igbo n a proud supporter of President Muhammad Buhari...

What I saw in 2015, I saw in 2019 n it's beautiful.
I will drive through that bridge in the nearest future n feel proud of my decision in 2015.

Agam adindu fu the 2nd Niger Bridge...

Iseeee!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by 1stola: 11:29am On May 30, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Buhari till 2055.. mumu people same op..same account
Who opened this one's cage?
You must have exhausted your prescriptions.

Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by Lipscomb(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2020
Which Nigeria. They have been saying this since 1960.
Bethel4Life:
Lolz..... Sponsored post
Re: Igbo Man Confess His Unalloyed Support For Buhari Government by SoNature(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2020
And why is this newsworthy?

Leadership is more than building roads and bridges

What makes a leader stand out is making critical decisions and rolling out programs to stabilize the country.

Even my child of 18 can build roads and bridges with the right engineers. But when it comes to making laws to stimulate the economy and keep the country going, he will certainly be found wanting.

Sincerely, I don't see the difference between the current Nigeria's president and the child I described above

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Rubber Stamp, We Disagree With Buhari Many Times – Ahmad Lawan / Post-covid-19: Over 39 Million Nigerians To Become Jobless – Osinbajo / Ironsi Did Not Tamper With The Structure Of The Federation Of Nigeria By Decree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.