Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

A Whatsapp GOSPEL TV That Shares God's Word And Spiritual Contents. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Whatsapp GOSPEL TV That Shares God's Word And Spiritual Contents. (863 Views)

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Whatsapp GOSPEL TV That Shares God's Word And Spiritual Contents. by Emmy4272(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2020
So many have joined a lot of entertainment TVs on WhatsApp. It will be good if we can join a GOSPEL TV like this that keeps us concious of God. I'll recommend Gospel TV to any believer who love God and the things of the spirit.
GOSPEL TV
1. Recommends spiritual Books for instance the books recommended this week are HOLY SPIRIT by Benny Hinn and THE PARABLE OF DOLLAR by Sam Adeyemi.

2. Uploads snippets of relevant messages like Apos Selman, Apos Arome, Arc Bishop Nicholas, Apos Suleman etc

3. GOSPEL TV Upload and recomend inspirational songs. You can as well request for any spiritual song they'll get it for you. I really love the one sent today "Mighty man of war"

4. GOSPEL TV also upload motivational videos
5. There's fun also in GTV they upload instrumental displays as well lots more.
Also Inspirational and Motivational quote Little can I enumerate...

I think this could be helpful to somebody
If you are interested let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Religion is a Tool of Enslavement / Banned On FACEBOOK For Saying That Oyinbos Are Wicked. / Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.