Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ (863 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by LiberatedGirl: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's extremely sad I have come in contact with two Christians who go to Church regularly yet have Zero faith in Jesus Christ. Both claim they have faith in Christ but it's more of HOPE in Jesus Christ. Hope is thinking Christ will Help you in your time if trouble , while Faith is Knowing Christ will help you. Hope is not as strong as Faith. It's like getting unto a road to get to a place you never been before . You can only hope you are on the right road. Faith is more sure. You know where your house is you know the street that leads to your house.
The Bible says " Faith Cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God ". Sadly most Christians read the Bible like a newspaper and not an instruction manual. A major problem Christians have is picking portions of the Bible they like and not reading other portions , what that does is create a very shallow knowledge base. When the tests and trials come because those people knew little and did little they get swept away by the tide. Take Jehovah's Witnesses who do not believe in miracles, they will say miracles was for Christ's Era and miracles have stopped but Jesus said " Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my word will remain ". Miracles occurred long before Jesus Christ and Christianity read your Old Testament ,Miracles are almost a dime a dozen. God still performs miracles. " I Am the same Yesterday, Today and Forever " is a regular theme throughout the Bible. Because people do not know how to do miracle does not mean there are no more Miracles.
People just cannot believe the whole Bible. In the end they are the ones who will suffer and perish for lack of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Negroid001(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
It's extremely sad I have come in contact with two Christians who go to Church regularly yet have Zero faith in Jesus Christ. Both claim they have faith in Christ but it's more of HOPE in Jesus Christ. Hope is thinking Christ will Help you in your time if trouble , while Faith is Knowing Christ will help you. Hope is not as strong as Faith. It's like getting unto a road to get to a place you never been before . You can only hope you are on the right road. Faith is more sure. You know where your house is you know the street that leads to your house.
The Bible says " Faith Cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God ". Sadly most Christians read the Bible like a newspaper and not an instruction manual. A major problem Christians have is picking portions of the Bible they like and not reading other portions , what that does is create a very shallow knowledge base. When the tests and trials come because those people knew little and did little they get swept away by the tide. Take Jehovah's Witnesses who do not believe in miracles, they will say miracles was for Christ's Era and miracles have stopped but Jesus said " Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my word will remain ". Miracles occurred long before Jesus Christ and Christianity read your Old Testament ,Miracles are almost a dime a dozen. God still performs miracles. " I Am the same Yesterday, Today and Forever " is a regular theme throughout the Bible. Because people do not know how to do miracle does not mean there are no more Miracles.
People just cannot believe the whole Bible. In the end they are the ones who will suffer and perish for lack of knowledge.
Ride on pastor

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by LiberatedGirl: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Negroid001:
Ride on pastor

Me Pastor ? For Whey ! ......... I've reached a point where the Bible makes intellectual sense so it's no longer " mystical ". It's just advanced thinking. The whole theme of the Bible is as time passes on humans have distorted their minds, lives and existence. All these makes perfect sense. Standards are falling everywhere ,Nigerians now divorce just 6 months after marriage, Cultism is now in Secondary Schools. Men are having Sex with Babies. I have newspapers from 1970 to 1990 in my house and things like 419 and kidnapping never or rarely occurred. America now have Gay Marriage so anyone who is reasonable can see times are definitely changing. Jesus came to bring people back to the original path. It's like all of us have built our own Lagos to Ibadan road and I call the front of my house Lagos and the Back of my house is Ibadan. I do as I please...Man has freedom and we are doing whatever we like with it both right and wrong. All Jesus did was say come " Come I will show you the right way, a way that existed long before " (like showing us the real Lagos and the real Ibadan.) When you see all the cross dressing and transgender Nigerians are doing you can see this is not Nigeria of 1990. If people do not believe in Jesus it is not a big deal, who believed FELA Kuti, who believed Gani FAWEHINMI ? Nigeria has had so many Prophets on our own soil and we did not believe them. Belief is a Function of the Mind, the Minds ability to take a grain of sand and multiply it by a Trillion to get a Beach. We did not see FELA because we did not see the grain of sand he was talking of yet we did not multiply it to see the corruption in Present day. The World is Heading for a Breakdown. You cannot use your generator anyhow you like even though you are the owner, you will damage it. Man cannot live how he likes. We cannot eat sand. We cannot walk on our heads. There is a scientific way to live life and enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Ayo081(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2021
I never knew JWs don't believe miracles undecided

MaxInDHouse undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Ayo081:

I never knew JWs don't believe miracles undecided
MaxInDHouse undecided

Let me first clear your doubt that we believe in miracles!
The Bible from Genesis to Revelation is a miracle on it's own not to talk of events like the Creation of heaven and earth.
So my friend we believe in miracles.
What misinformed Churchgoers don't realize is that God is the one doing the miracles not any human, so God only chose some people to show His power, both the one performing the miracles and those benefitting from the miracles are in God's program to teach others something vital.

The only nation God chose as His people through whom miracles do happen are the Israelites {Genesis 12:3} that's why Jesus emphasized that no other race is granted such a privileged {Matthew 15:21-28} note that Jesus has help many who aren't even Israelites so what does he meant by referring to people from other nations as "dogs"?
Well the simple answer is that God has never and will never perform a single miracle through the hands of a non-Isrealites!
The first century Christians saw that Jews (Israelites) who are Christians were performing miracles so they wonder why no other nation is granted such privilege.
That's why Apostle Paul wrote a letter concerning miraculous signs. In this letter Paul made it clear that all those gifts will cease {1 Corinthians 13:1-10} WHY? Because God never had any covenant with gentiles regarding miracles. So by the time Jewish Christians leave Jerusalem (the place where God promised to establish pure worship) miracles and other obvious gifts of the spirit will stop!

That's why you can never see anyone today performing miracles like what was recorded in Bible times, they're just deceiving themselves and others following them.

What Paul said will be noticed among true disciples of Christ in later times is not supernatural signs but LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:13 compare to John 13:34-35

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Ayo081(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible from Genesis to Revelation is a miracle on it's own not to talk of events like the Creation of heaven and earth.
What misinformed Churchgoers don't realize is that God is the one doing the miracles not any human, so God only chose some people to show His power, both the one performing the miracles and those benefitting from the miracles are in God's program to teach others something vital.

The only nation God chose as His people through whom miracles do happen are the Israelites {Genesis 12:3} that's why Jesus emphasized that no other race is granted such a privileged {Matthew 15:21-28} note that Jesus has help many who aren't even Israelites so what does he meant by referring to people from other nations as "dogs"?
Well the simple answer is that God has never and will never perform a single miracle through the hands of a non-Isrealites!
The first century Christians saw that Jews (Israelites) who are Christians were performing miracles so they wonder why no other nation is granted such privilege.
That's why Apostle Paul wrote a letter concerning miraculous signs. In this letter Paul made it clear that all those gifts will cease {1 Corinthians 13:1-10} [/b]WHY? Because God never had any covenant with gentiles regarding miracles. So by the time Jewish Christians leave Jerusalem (the place where God promised to establish pure worship) miracles and other obvious gifts of the spirit will stop!

[b]That's why you can never see anyone today performing miracles like what was recorded in Bible times, they're just deceiving themselves and others following them.

What Paul said will be noticed among true disciples of Christ in later times is not supernatural signs but LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:13 compare to John 13:34-35

It is very clear you didn't understand the letter of Paul in 1 Corinthians 13 (maybe you choose to, I don't know) undecided

Even after He made his message clear by stating that:

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:3 NIV

undecided

Also what would you say about the following?:

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

16 Whoever believes [/b]and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

17 [b]And these signs will accompany those who believe: [/b]In my name they will drive out demons;

18 they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; [b]they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Mark 16:15‭-‬18 NIV

MaxInDHouse:

That's why you can never see anyone today performing miracles like what was recorded in Bible times, they're just deceiving themselves and others following them.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's why Apostle Paul wrote a letter concerning miraculous signs. In this letter Paul made it clear that all those gifts will cease {1 Corinthians 13:1-10} WHY? Because God never had any covenant with gentiles regarding miracles. So by the time Jewish Christians leave Jerusalem (the place where God promised to establish pure worship) miracles and other obvious gifts of the spirit will stop!

The astonishment is that you actually believe everything you wrote here shocked

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by LiberatedGirl: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
When I said Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in Miracles you thought I was playing. If you look at how the guy stated and ended it is like on of IBB speeches of the 90's. People are Deluded and they go around deluding people. God's Covenant is with all Mankind. Why did God use Dialogue with pharoah ? Why did God not just destroy Egypt and get the Children of Israel out. The Egyptians had a very similar behavior code to the Jews they had their own god's but behavior wise they were extremely close to the Jews. Abraham, Joseph and Jesus spent time in Egypt. God told Joseph to take Jesus to go to Egypt for safety. This is where some religious person will open Bible and start to contradict me. Even Satan knows how to quote the Bible. because people can quote Bible does not mean they know what they are saying. Jesus save us from All Religious Groups, they are all the same, some are more deluded than others while some are better pretenders than others. Anyone who claims to be a follower of Christ and does not believe in Miracles is doing so because they do not know how to do miracles and will go to great lengths to even use the Bible to denounce miracles. Satan is a Master Deciever.
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by LiberatedGirl: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
PastorM:

It's the last days in deed. Jesus said all others are theives and robbers, all religious Groups are run by " criminals " according to Jesus. Even me in a thief and a robber, but I'm a smart thief I have no group and tell no one to join any group. Everybody should read their Bible for themselves and find truth. God Save The World !
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by hupernikao: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

OP please change your title to reflect your witness and disposition. You only spoke about "2 Christians", but your title says "Christianity". Please change it to either "Christians you know" or better still "the 2 Christians you met" .

That will be more like it in all honesty. As your topic reflect over a billion people all around the world, which your context disproved. That makes the topic untrue. Please adjust it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayo081:

It is very clear you didn't understand the letter of Paul in 1 Corinthians 13 (maybe you choose to, I don't know) undecided
Even after He made his message clear by stating that:
Paul is telling us what the love of God means so if you want further explanation on that we will give you.
Ayo081:

Also what would you say about the following?:
The Bible book of Mark 16 ended in verse 8 check the NIV! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
PastorM:

Just prove it wrong by presenting any miracle performing group let's test and see the result! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

When I said Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in Miracles you thought I was playing. If you look at how the guy stated and ended it is like on of IBB speeches of the 90's. People are Deluded and they go around deluding people. God's Covenant is with all Mankind. Why did God use Dialogue with pharoah ? Why did God not just destroy Egypt and get the Children of Israel out. The Egyptians had a very similar behavior code to the Jews they had their own god's but behavior wise they were extremely close to the Jews. Abraham, Joseph and Jesus spent time in Egypt. God told Joseph to take Jesus to go to Egypt for safety. This is where some religious person will open Bible and start to contradict me. Even Satan knows how to quote the Bible. because people can quote Bible does not mean they know what they are saying. Jesus save us from All Religious Groups, they are all the same, some are more deluded than others while some are better pretenders than others. Anyone who claims to be a follower of Christ and does not believe in Miracles is doing so because they do not know how to do miracles and will go to great lengths to even use the Bible to denounce miracles. Satan is a Master Deciever.

No wahala start performing miracles everyone will see after all you guys disappeared when Covid19 strike! cheesy
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

It's the last days in deed. Jesus said all others are theives and robbers, all religious Groups are run by " criminals " according to Jesus. Even me in a thief and a robber, but I'm a smart thief I have no group and tell no one to join any group. Everybody should read their Bible for themselves and find truth. God Save The World !
All of you love deceiving yourselves!

I gave all of you indisputable proof from God's word but instead of you to face the truth you're all blabbing upon nothing.
Has God ever used any gentile to perform a miracle in Bible times? NO!
So why crying after me as if i'm the one depriving you people from performing the miracles you want to exhibit? cheesy
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
hupernikao:

OP please change your title to reflect your witness and disposition. You only spoke about "2 Christians", but your title says "Christianity". Please change it to either "Christians you know" or better still "the 2 Christians you met" .That will be more like it in all honesty. As your topic reflect over a billion people all around the world, which your context disproved. That makes the topic untrue. Please adjust it.
Thanks.

You lack understanding of what the OP wrote!

He's not talking about the truth rather he wants everyone to agree that miracles are still possible in churches of today, then you guys can direct him to where it's happening for real.
But what pains him most is that Jehovah's Witnesses who are zealously preaching to industriously teaching globally as Jesus commanded told him that miracles aren't happening in any church unlike what he read in the Bible. So he's angry with Jehovah's Witnesses for not preaching miracles to him when that is what he wants now! grin

If you're not spiritually deaf someone said "Christianity is a disgrace to Christ" and you're here asking him to talk about churches, why not direct him to the church where he can get what he wants?

For your information, the group name "CHRISTIANS" was borrowed by our first century Jewish brothers, the name our God chose to call all His worshipers right from the time of Abel till today is "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" that's why He patiently waited until Satan's agents have all carried the group name "CHRISTIANS" on their head before He began calling His true worshipers by another name from the year 1931! Isaiah 65:15

So the OP is right, the group name Christians has become a CURSE not a blessing that's why it has no pedigree even in your gathering the way you people expected it to be! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Ayo081(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Paul is telling us what the love of God means so if you want further explanation on that we will give you.

What further explanation can you give other than what Paul stated in 1 Corinthians 13? undecided

From what you stated earlier, it is very clear you didn't get the message Paul was passing or you either used the statement to fit your point undecided

MaxInDHouse:

Please check again, I attached an image below undecided

Or do you mean to say the recordings from verse 15 below weren't from Christ? undecided

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayo081:

What further explanation can you give other than what Paul stated in 1 Corinthians 13? undecided
From what you stated earlier, it is very clear you didn't get the message Paul was passing or you either used the statement to fit your point undecided
Are you ready to know what he meant or not?
I'm not interested in fruitless arguments!

Or do you mean to say the recordings from verse 15 below weren't from Christ? undecided

I said go and check other versions of the Bible Mark 16 ended at verse 8! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by hupernikao: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You lack understanding of what the OP wrote!

He's not talking about the truth rather he wants everyone to agree that miracles are still possible in churches of today, then you guys can direct him to where it's happening for real.
But what pains him most is that Jehovah's Witnesses who are zealously preaching to industriously teaching globally as Jesus commanded told him that miracles aren't happening in any church unlike what he read in the Bible. So he's angry with Jehovah's Witnesses for not preaching miracles to him when that is what he wants now! grin

If you're not spiritually deaf someone said "Christianity is a disgrace to Christ" and you're here asking him to talk about churches, why not direct him to the church where he can get what he wants?

For your information, the group name "CHRISTIANS" was borrowed by our first century Jewish brothers, the name our God chose to call all His worshipers right from the time of Abel till today is "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" that's why He patiently waited until Satan's agents have all carried the group name "CHRISTIANS" on their head before He began calling His true worshipers by another name from the year 1931! Isaiah 65:15

So the OP is right, the group name Christians has become a CURSE not a blessing that's why it has no pedigree even in your gathering the way you people expected it to be! smiley

Well this is your own view. You can create your own thread too to narrate this. As for the OP I will await the comment and changes.
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Ayo081(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are you ready to know what he meant or not?
I'm not interested in fruitless arguments!

That love is the greatest service we can give? And it will come a time we might not see visions, give prophecy or money but we can always give love? undecided

Was he saying there won't be healing, visions, prophecy etc? undecided

I ask again what other explanation can you give asides what's very clear in 1 Corinthians 13? undecided

MaxInDHouse:

I said go and check other versions of the Bible Mark 16 ended at verse 8! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

You asked me to check NIV, I gave you the receipt undecided

Even the popular KJV and RSV shows that you're wrong and it's okay to be wrong sometimes Max undecided

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Ayo081(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2021

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Jman24(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Max will do better as a comedian
I mean how can one see in black and white where it was written that saints resurrected and seen by people in streets, yet he says it was a future blablabla... grin
While at the same time believing the existence of a character in biblical Jesus and his own resurrection account within same period(not future)..lol
This is crazy. This is really crazy
Max is fast losing it seriously
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
hupernikao:

Well this is your own view. You can create your own thread too to narrate this. As for the OP I will await the comment and changes.

OK Now! grin
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayo081:

That love is the greatest service we can give? And it will come a time we might not see visions, give prophecy or money but we can always give love? undecided
Was he saying there won't be healing, visions, prophecy etc? undecided
I ask again what other explanation can you give asides what's very clear in 1 Corinthians 13? undecided
Good!
If it's very clear to you then there's no need inviting me when anyone tells you something, Jehovah's Witnesses believe in miracles but our God doesn't lie or deceives. He clearly said the only race having the privilege to perform miracles with His Holy Spirit are Israelites.
So we know this and we don't worry ourselves over what He has decreed!
Ayo081:

You asked me to check NIV, I gave you the receipt undecided
Even the popular KJV and RSV shows that you're wrong and it's okay to be wrong sometimes Max undecided
Well go and check the preface to know if your version is copied from the KJV but as for the NIV with me this is the end of Mark 16:

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jman24:
Max will do better as a comedian
I mean how can one see in black and white where it was written that saints resurrected and seen by people in streets, yet he says it was a future blablabla... grin
While at the same time believing the existence of a character in biblical Jesus and his own resurrection account within same period(not future)..lol
This is crazy. This is really crazy
Max is fast losing it seriously

No wahala, sebi you believe it was real shey?
Hen go and make use of what you believe nah, trouble no dey this one! grin
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Jman24(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, sebi you believe it was real shey?
Hen go and make use of what you believe nah, trouble no dey this one! grin

I expected you to brainstorm grin
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by DappaD: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
The Bible says " Faith Cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God ". Sadly most Christians read the Bible like a newspaper and not an instruction manual. A major problem Christians have is picking portions of the Bible they like and not reading other portions , what that does is create a very shallow knowledge base. When the tests and trials come because those people knew little and did little they get swept away by the tide.

Take Jehovah's Witnesses who do not believe in miracles, they will say miracles was for Christ's Era and miracles have stopped. ​but Jesus said " Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my word will remain ".
Miracles occurred long before Jesus Christ and Christianity read your Old Testament ,Miracles are almost a dime a dozen. God still performs miracles. " I Am the same Yesterday, Today and Forever " is a regular theme throughout the Bible. Because people do not know how to do miracle does not mean there are no more Miracles.

Shuu. Jehovah’s Witnesses said this and they said that. Una no dey tire.

COVID-19 spread through out the world since last year up til now yet not one of your Daddies in the Lord who claim to perform miracles have been able to cure ONE case of COVID-19.

That’s where you should start from before attacking the Witnesses. Many people are waking up to the scams that have been purported by these religious leaders claiming miracle workers and now instead of you to direct your anger towards them for deceiving many persons, you’re busy looking in the wrong direction.

You attended your crossover service for 2019 entering 2020 right ? How come all them pastors never saw the COVID-19 coming that brought the world to a standstill ? Instead they were telling you that 2020 was your year and all the rest.

Why won’t the “Christianity” you practice be a disgrace to Jesus when all the so-called miracles that have been performed by your Daddies in the Lord were all for show. Jesus referred to those kind of persons who have been doing these things at Matthew 24:24. Because the miracles yield no fruit except to deceive many who choose to be deceived. 1Timothy 4:1
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jman24:

I expected you to brainstorm grin
You know i have over 8,700,000 people who share the same line of thought with me so if you and your friends who are always at loggerheads now think i'm wrong well my 8,700,000 global family throughout the earth says otherwise! wink
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Ayo081(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
He clearly said the only race having the privilege to perform miracles with His Holy Spirit are Israelites.

Bible reference please undecided

MaxInDHouse:

Well go and check the preface to know if your version is copied from the KJV but as for the NIV with me this is the end of Mark 16:

The book of Mark aside, similar sayings are present in other books of the Gospel isn't it?

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

John 14:12‭-‬14 RSV

Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayo081:

The book of Mark aside, similar sayings are present in other books of the Gospel isn't it?

There's no need calling my attention any more my friend, since you understand what is written in that book and you are sure i don't please go and make use of what you understood in the book.
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Jman24(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You know i have over 8,700,000 people who share the same line of thought with me so if you and your friends who are always at loggerheads now think i'm wrong well my 8,700,000 global family throughout the earth says otherwise! wink

It still has no bearing to my first submission because there are millions of people who share same faith apart from yours grin
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jman24:

t still has no bearing to my first submission because there are millions of people who share same faith apart from yours grin

Good!
So go and relate with yours as i do with mine! cheesy
Re: Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ by Janosky: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayo081:

Please present the proof make we see am.
Only deluded people swallow the GIBBERISH in Mark 16:15-18
Ayo081:

In Paul's day, did every believer perform miracles?
No !! grin

Mark 16:15-17 get serious issues you must educate yourself about.
Your fellow Trinitarian devotee, www.Gotquestions.com presented all the evidence you need about Mark chapter 16.
Please do yourself a favour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets Of The Kegites Confraternity And Their Secret Language (video) / Pray For Ur Enemies Or Against Them? / Interveiw Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.