Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) (116117 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by nams77: 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
etrange:

Ok. Try Google. A lot of wildlife experts/enthusiasts and snake owners are there to clarify.
U re right

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

pythons are non venomous.. they rely on their biting force.. and ability to constrict its prey.. but the enzymes in its stomach are 50 time more toxic than that of humans.. which makes the antelope not fit for stomach infrastructure .. the stomach of a python can digest human skull and finger nails.. which are both suppose to be the strongest bone in the human body

The jaw bone is the strongest bone.

Fingernail is not a bone
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
Oga na 1 meat u get oh... That antelope has been covered in slime... Maybe poisonous embarassed
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by KyrianOkeke(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:
But I wanna ask, how will this digest in this python stomach had it been it wasn't caught?

All these snakes that swallows big objects,how do these things digest?

Stomach acid... they have very strong stomach acid that digests anything including bones & horns..

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by hilfinity(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:
But I wanna ask, how will this digest in this python stomach had it been it wasn't caught?

All these snakes that swallows big objects,how do these things digest?

Quite an interesting question u asked, n even more interesting is the answer to ur question. So just google it, n add t ur knowledge.

Happy findings!
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by KyrianOkeke(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2020
Kubernetes:
If the python isn't killed.
How long will it take the ante to digest?

It could take months or even a whole year to digest that antelope completely... it's why they can stay for long without eating.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by SATANworshipsME: 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Lala are u their
that guy meme dont popular for life lol
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Olasco789(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
double meat
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by mail95: 8:31pm On May 30, 2020
This your village where all these happen every day is it on planet earth? I have done reverse image search on some of your posts and seen that the pictures were lifted from other websites.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by fabuloz1(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
will the python poison affect the person that eats it?
Python doesn't have poison nor venom
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Igbojihadist: 9:18pm On May 30, 2020
Bossjakande:
d kind rubbish DAT happen in IBO land
na yoluba land this kind tin plenty pass
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by TIDDOLL(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2020
Maxwell's duiker removed from the belly of harmless Royal python killed gruesomely.

That should be the heading here. undecided
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by illicit(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2020
Biodun1929:

But people eat Pythons na. How come that doesn't affect them
God will bless u well well for this question.
Cos I was wondering if we don't eat the pythons itself

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by TheManOfTheYear: 9:35pm On May 30, 2020
etrange:

Yeah, it takes two weeks to digest but the python won't eat for about 10 months.
E nor reach 10 months oh Lol
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by COMPAQ(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2020
Or11:
Don't attempt to eat that antelope if it's not too late already

Are you for real? In this country where people scoop petrol from the road, butcher dead washed up whale, dig up expired buried frozen chicken from a landfill - this is as fresh as it gets!!

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by zoedew: 10:10pm On May 30, 2020
lakeside79937:
I feel sorry for these hungry people that would eat the antelope it's already poisoned with the snake venom and the bad thing is these people might not eat but roast dry and sell it in the bush meat market and later their organs would start to fail and that's how people suddenly die in nigeria . God save you all . That's the effect of poverty soon people would be eating other human beings for food in nigeria watch out

We will not turn cannibal in Nigeria in Jesus Name!
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by etrange: 10:18pm On May 30, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
E nor reach 10 months oh Lol

It could be more for some species.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by dalass(f): 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
chykmoni:
This snake(Python) that swallowed a whole antelope was killed in my village by my friend (Boy-O-Boy) in the bush this morning.

We have a double meat here.

Double double grin
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by ume1000: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
Shellsploit:

well said. if he has ears he should listen.
phytons don't possess vermin
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by phantom24: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
At times i wonder Why would a man in his right senses eat a serpent?
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
This Is What We Call Double Blessing In Disguise
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by LudaChriz(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
Or11:

Pls what will happen if they eat it. I heard is a taboo or something
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by pacespot(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2020
Poor snake, it could have digested the antelope and become far bigger than this size in a few weeks or months. But una kill am and take away the meal it had probably been hunting for weeks.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Opeakins(m): 2:02am On May 31, 2020
D snake slf get oju kokoro

Swallow dat big tin
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by ScandinavianPri(m): 2:45am On May 31, 2020
Double blessings ��
chykmoni:
This snake(Python) that swallowed a whole antelope was killed in my village by my friend (Boy-O-Boy) in the bush this morning.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by ccokwara: 2:56am On May 31, 2020
Yea, I guess the digestive juice of the python?
Or11:
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Dshocker(m): 3:16am On May 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

pythons are non venomous.. they rely on their biting force.. and ability to constrict its prey.. but the enzymes in its stomach are 50 time more toxic than that of humans.. which makes the antelope not fit for stomach infrastructure .. the stomach of a python can digest human skull and finger nails.. which are both suppose to be the strongest bone in the human body

How can you say that the skull is the strongest bone,in the human body
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by kolapo520: 7:14am On May 31, 2020
Really need a serious person to partner with to make up to 100k monthly... only serious minded people .
Who ever is interested should join group chat below or drop Whatsapp number_https:///JG9KYpnvuDmEW8CqDoN6SD

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Mrpojj(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2020
chykmoni:

Double meat
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by ekevwe(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2020
Double blessings from s single hustling. Two better meats
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2020
SATANworshipsME:
that guy meme dont popular for life lol
As in ehhhh, popularity no bi here. See how serious he was with those bottles as if the bottles are his inheritance. Morning and happy Sunday jare
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Jumek(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
Every living creature has a hunting Skill, it all depend what your target is, in this case, the antelope went to hunt for greener grass and met a more furious hunter which led to it's dealth while another advanced hunter capitalized on his techniques to capture the both and about to devour them. My prayer this Sunday morning is that a more hungry and scientific hunter will not see US in Jesus mighty name..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Happy Birthday To These Nairalanders