Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts (55609 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ADMAF(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2020
Alexk2:

I doubt if the guy is from Kogi State to start with self

Most certainly.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by SarkinYarki: 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
ADMAF:

So that Kogi ppl can start dying like fowls abi? Get sense

It's over 70days already if people were to die like fowl they would have already started dying since ...Open your eyes

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Thanks for the clarification, uncle Dino.
my guy their issue is personal, no corona in kogi state.

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Love48(f): 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
Jus imagine
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
EcoBrick:
I said it before here that Yahaya Bello has been lying and covering up the COVID-19 cases through state powers and people attacked me. That is the height of irresponsibility on his part. His cover up has led to a death actually exposed more of his people to the virus.
yen yen yen yen yen....are u in the said state? They have personal issues.

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by IsraelOA(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Who Trust Dino the wife beater??

That's not the point my dear. Need not say this...

and even if He was, what right do you have to say it out...?

"let him, who is without sin, first cast the stone."
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Proudlytips: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
Fake virus
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ADMAF(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2020
SarkinYarki:

It's over 70days already if people were to die like fowl they would have already started dying since ...Open your eyes
Wow..... Kogi is not as cosmopolitan as other states. Its very psible cases go unreported in the interior parts. Kabba is relatively large and that could have influenced the discovery of the index case.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by princefrank76: 6:50pm On May 30, 2020
it's official cross River State has won d race... the only covid19 free state.. hahaha
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by BABANGBALI: 6:52pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
who tolded you that he beated his wife? Did you saw he beated her?
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Jostoman: 6:54pm On May 30, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Dino don collect him share.
Dino don join them
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ponziponzi(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
SarkinYarki:

What of Brazil? The first case was confirmed in February and the first death was recorded on 17 March. Their president denied it as a "little flu", today they have 470,000 cases (they recorded 29,000 new cases yesterday) and people are dying like rats. He could have reduced the numbers by early intervention but he chose to turn a blind eye. You can't just wish COVID-19 away, it requires hard work, which includes extensive testing and contact tracing. Nigerian is doing neither, we are buying time.

Brazil has even given up, they are just digging graves or people;

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by cheango: 7:00pm On May 30, 2020
WE SAID IT BEFORE
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by kemii8490: 7:03pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 3915219[/color]
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by hope4nigeria(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
did Dino have wife?
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ponziponzi(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2020
Jostoman:
Dino don join them

I have families in Kabba and the whole town is aware that Imam Ejibunu is sick with COVID-19. Kabba town is not that big.

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Nasir123(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2020
lordmayor2013:
Please nairalanders, how can I comment on a post here on nairaland?

Na the matter we still dey settle since last week so.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Jostoman: 7:11pm On May 30, 2020
ponziponzi:

I have families in Kabba and the whole town is aware that Imam Ejibunu is sick with COVID-19. Kabba town is not that big.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by bluecircle470: 7:14pm On May 30, 2020
EcoBrick:
I said it before here that Yahaya Bello has been lying and covering up the COVID-19 cases through state powers and people attacked me. That is the height of irresponsibility on his part. His cover up has led to a death and actually exposed more of his people to the virus. COVID-19 is not a death sentence.

Please i still don’t understand why the governor should be lying on this because it seems other governors are lying they have or increasing the numbers so to get fund.
Kindly enlighten me on why kogi Governor is lying they don’t have.

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Harosky23: 7:16pm On May 30, 2020
it's a matter of time the government should stop playing around
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Starz825(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2020
ODJ123:
*Husband give him wife 2 million to start business, she give her ex the money, he use am play bet9ja, ticket cut.*

*Na the matter we dey settle since morning.*

isoright
Make huna go meet bet9ja na.... tell them say the guy no know say na so he dey be
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by EcoBrick: 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
bluecircle470:

Please i still don’t understand why the governor should be lying on this because it seems other governors are lying they have or increasing the numbers so to get fund.
Kindly enlighten me on why kogi Governor is lying they don’t have.

You must be a joker. So in your mind the so-called money that the states are supposedly getting for having COVID-19 cases is so much that they would gladly shut down economic activities? The amount of money Lagos and the FG make in a day (preCovid-19) is more than the total amount distributed to states during this COVID-19 outbreak. The problem with Yahaya Bello is that he doesn't want to spend money on isolation centres and test kits. This is someone that can barely pay salaries since he became governor. He has always been an irresponsible governor. In his mind, he thinks the virus would just disappear if he pretends it doesn't exist. Very irresponsible man.

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by okoloemmalex(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2020
what about the isolation centre he built with #7b that rain washed away?

yeye Bello na scam joor, using app to know who's positive or negative, height of insensitivity I guess.

Anyways, if you need public address personnel, check my profile.

EPL will soon return to get all this tension down with some of us that will be crowding the public viewing centres, stay safe
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by sisisioge: 7:30pm On May 30, 2020
Orisirisi in Nigeria. They want youth governor... See youth governor o.

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 30, 2020
supportnija:
To Mr Dino everything is POLITICS

How is a matter of life and death politics?
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Kuginzi: 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
Leave Yahaya Bello, only time shall tell.
Remember, Gov. Ganduje first denied the COVID-19 case in Kano, but when the going became tough, he later succumbed and accepted the reality.
Gov. Yahaya: "To handle yourself, use your Head To handle others, use your Heart".
"Great leaders have the uncanny ability of not letting rumors spread by being open and transparent and embracing solutions not problems".
May God save Kogi People!!!

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by DarkJeddi(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
supportnija:
To Mr Dino everything is POLITICS
You meant to say..

To you everything is POLITICS.. angry

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ceejayluv(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
So, is it still caused by 5G?
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by CliffordAde: 7:59pm On May 30, 2020
This write is filled with typographical errors, there's need to vet your write-ups, don't be in haste to publish.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by bluecircle470: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
EcoBrick:

You must be a joker. So in your mind the so-called money that the states are supposedly getting for having COVID-19 cases is so much that they would gladly shut down economic activities? The amount of money Lagos and the FG make in a day (preCovid-19) is more than the total amount distributed to states during this COVID-19 outbreak. The problem with Yahaya Bello is that he doesn't want to spend money on isolation centres and test kits. This is someone that can barely pay salaries since he became governor. He has always been an irresponsible governor. In his mind, he thinks the virus would just disappear if he pretends it doesn't exist. Very irresponsible man.

Oh now i am understanding it.
Thanks bro

Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin / Top Ten Hospitals In Nigeria - Webometrics Ranking