Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts (55610 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Staro: 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
Sad
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by 77up(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2020
ODJ123:
grin grin grin
*Husband give him wife 2 million to start business, she give her ex the money, he use am play bet9ja, ticket cut.*

*Na the matter we dey settle since morning.*

isoright
So many cases to settle, naija don tire person sef sad . Covid19 patient impregnate nurse , we still dey on top the matter even though the elders has postponed it till 5 market days embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by maasoap(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2020
frankson1:

They are not falling for Yahaya's foolishness, it's only that Dino seems to support a Federal government agency. Dino didn't say what they want hear.

You're so right and on point. They wanted Dino to be irresponsible as they were even when the family of the patient had cried out for help.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by olumide4christ: 8:47pm On May 30, 2020
ADMAF:

I hope you are not trying to insinuate that there's no direct route to Kabba from LKJ cos that's a big fat lie.

Are you minding the guy?
"Kogi is my state" indeed!

1 Like

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by olumide4christ: 8:49pm On May 30, 2020
Alexk2:

Please just shut up if you don't know that much about routes in Kogi State. As at today, Kabba-Obajana hottest route in the state for those moving from south to north and vice-versa.
Okene route have been abandoned to a large extent cos this same DANGOTE-built road to Kabba.
If you're truly a kogite, you should know all that than Arguing blindly.
To all those who's still saying covid 19 is a scam, I pray you don't experience it before you believe.

Please tell him and them ooo!

1 Like

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Flairoqy(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2020
Alexk2:

Please just shut up if you don't know that much about routes in Kogi State. As at today, Kabba-Obajana hottest route in the state for those moving from south to north and vice-versa.
Okene route have been abandoned to a large extent cos this same DANGOTE-built road to Kabba.
If you're truly a kogite, you should know all that than Arguing blindly.
To all those who's still saying covid 19 is a scam, I pray you don't experience it before you believe.
When the looting starts, the shooting starts.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by olumide4christ: 8:54pm On May 30, 2020
bluecircle470:

Please i still don’t understand why the governor should be lying on this because it seems other governors are lying they have or increasing the numbers so to get fund.
Kindly enlighten me on why kogi Governor is lying they don’t have.

It beats every reasoning and imagination...I can't wrap my head around it..so much for the youths, the leaders of tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by gotnel: 9:07pm On May 30, 2020
jamace:
But the state govt told us that the Imam was stung by bees or is Dino not aware of that fact?

https://www.nairaland.com/5889155/kogi-state-disagrees-ncdc-says
Yes, it is true. The Imam was stung by bees.
How the thing becomes convid19 is a big miracle.
I can not understand what is happening again.
This is a complete confirmation that convid19 is a big business here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ehardetola(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Finally
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by ODJ123(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
77up:
So many cases to settle, naija don tire person sef sad . Covid19 patient impregnate nurse , we still dey on top the matter even though the elders has postponed it till 5 market days embarassed
grin
77up:
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by hgnbello(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2020
EcoBrick:
I said it before here that Yahaya Bello has been lying and covering up the COVID-19 cases through state powers and people attacked me. That is the height of irresponsibility on his part. His cover up has actually exposed more of his people to the virus. COVID-19 is not a death sentence.
Yes D Man Was Sick Bt It Was Nt Covid. His Son Dat Took Him Frm Fmc Lokoja To Abuja B4 He Was Declare Covid, Was Allowed To Go Nd Still Run An Errand Around Abuja, How Is Dat Possible? Shldnt He B Quarrantined?
Kogi Is Free.
If U Believe Yeye Dino Oyo
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Ceazario: 12:45am On May 31, 2020
It is a lie ooo. It was bee � sting cum spiritual attack. Na everything be covid 19 now for Naija. Useless country
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by kcy(m): 6:12am On May 31, 2020
ponziponzi:

I have families in Kabba and the whole town is aware that Imam Ejibunu is sick with COVID-19. Kabba town is not that big.
Jesus Christ
Please stop lying
The.whole town is aware, who told u
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by kcy(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2020
The truth will soon be known
By now we suppose to be having people complaining symptoms of covid 19 in kabba,
Because the man most have been infected in his home town, according to his family he has not travel to anywhere.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Okuns419: 6:30am On May 31, 2020
Yaya bello is lying about Covid-19, is compulsory for the whole 36states to Covid-19? So let stop political issues ok. Kogi didn't have covid-19. NCDC just Formulated it. [code][/code][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by atimadesign(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2020
Let the truth be told..
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by darediamond(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Finally
....running away from covido covido abi? grin grin grin
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by daviddagreat: 5:14pm On May 31, 2020
EcoBrick:
I said it before here that Yahaya Bello has been lying and covering up the COVID-19 cases through state powers and people attacked me. That is the height of irresponsibility on his part. His cover up has actually exposed more of his people to the virus. COVID-19 is not a death sentence.
Seriously how can one cover up a pandemic? We all know the death toll covid 19 leaves in it wake, how can one cover such number of deaths/infection. think about it
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by Cityguy: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
They will turn this on its head since Dino got involved. He shouldn't have been in the picture.
Re: Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts by synic67: 8:27pm On May 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin / Top Ten Hospitals In Nigeria - Webometrics Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.