Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. (508 Views)

How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. by Ababbio: 1:10pm On May 30, 2020
Hello people, I have started blogging for quite a long time now, I got my site approved for Google Adsense last year and I sold it. I have started blogging back this year but I have try my possible best to get my blog approved by google. What should I do should I get my Adsense back. According to the person that I sold it to, ads has been limited on it, or I should monetized my blog with propeller ads and amazon native ads.

I will also want to know if I can still get the new site approved to show ads.
Re: How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. by Sheriman(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
Ababbio:
Hello people, I have started blogging for quite a long time now, I got my site approved for Google Adsense last year and I sold it. I have started blogging back this year but I have try my possible best to get my blog approved by google. What should I do should I get my Adsense back. According to the person that I sold it to, ads has been limited on it, or I should monetized my blog with propeller ads and amazon native ads.

I will also want to know if I can still get the new site approved to show ads.
Propellerads no get Wahaala but their Ads can be annoying to Visitors too much of redirection..
To qualify for Google AdSense this days is too difficult I have submitted my request for about a month now I have not received anything from them.
You can use Propellerads for now pending till when Google AdSense go get your time.
Amazon Native Ads are for Affiliate site.. is your site an affiliate website?? And is your visitors coming from the US or Europe?? Cos if you're waiting for NIGERIANS to click through talkless of buying anything you just wasting your time bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. by Ababbio: 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
Sheriman:

Propellerads no get Wahaala but their Ads can be annoying to Visitors too much of redirection..
To qualify for Google AdSense this days is too difficult I have submitted my request for about a month now I have not received anything from them.
You can use Propellerads for now pending till when Google AdSense go get your time.

They have replied me they said I need to fix some issues and they said I should visit there policies.
Re: How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. by Veiniously: 7:02pm On May 31, 2020
Ababbio:

They have replied me they said I need to fix some issues and they said I should visit there policies.
and what are the issues?
Re: How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. by Ababbio: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
and what are the issues?

"We’ve found some policy violations on your site which means your site isn’t ready to show ads yet. Make sure your site follows the AdSense Program Policies."

Please what should I do
Re: How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My New Blog. by Veiniously: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Ababbio:

"We’ve found some policy violations on your site which means your site isn’t ready to show ads yet. Make sure your site follows the AdSense Program Policies."

Please what should I do
same issue am facing in my other blog i guess may be no much traffic and not up to 6 month thats y...........but i have re applied

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Admob Approved And Create You're Self Earning App For Free / New Version Of Naijaloaded Blogger Template - DOWNLOAD FREE / How Do I Get A Custom Domain Name Of My Choice For My Blog Through .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.