Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon (20801 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by olamkas: 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
work is yet to be commence back on ijede road and as the rain keeps coming, the road seems to be moving back to the shadow of itself.
We plead to the governor to please re-mobilize the contractor (Arab contractor) back to site
eko oni baje
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by ofiko123(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
Nice one... Sanwo olu is working..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Mjpem23(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=90122092]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223618460639641&id=1534802428[/qu

Make I settle the matter of person wey write this headline
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Alaganature(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
We should be commend good works and applause development however it's being done.

Hi Nairaland

Pls show me some love. I am new here. All the way from twitterNG. There is a popular opinion Nairaland is vicious and unfriendly however, I hope I fall on your good side. I will be commenting on important and intelligent topics only.

You are welcome to this wonderful platform..From your profile I can detect the fact you can talk and laugh.. Would love to be a friend with you..08026 three three three three 79..Hope to hear from you real soon
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
Gberigbe Ikorodu road please your excellency.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Annonymox: 5:46pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
We should be commend good works and applause development however it's being done.

Hi Nairaland

Pls show me some love. I am new here. All the way from twitterNG. There is a popular opinion Nairaland is vicious and unfriendly however, I hope I fall on your good side. I will be commenting on important and intelligent topics only.

Care that I show yu your room?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Okoroawusa: 5:59pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

Hi Nairaland

Advertisement...

Are you male or female? Because on Nairaland (f) n a woman's profile picture is not a new thing.

Welcome sha
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
The receipt is for your Biafran international identity card that will enable u to enter America, Canada, Europe and Asia very easily. See example.

What all these got to do with where u started ?

Now that u has landed , can u go now ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Sagay212: 7:08pm On May 30, 2020
I strongly feel badagry is part of contonu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by etzmztagenius: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
My hood
But I didn't felt his presence
Audio handing over

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Ebenezer049(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks to Mr. Ambodu for doing 95% of the work.

Thanks to Mr. Sanwo-Olu for finishing the 5% work.

Iworo my small london
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by 3Ceagle(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
Good move by Lagos state government. That axis need serious government attention.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Godwin2am(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sometimes am beginning to feel this sanwo olu is a real niggarrr
Fvck.... I've worked on this road since ambode first tenure. It was eletion that delays it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by adomuwiner(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Akeredolu has abandoned Ijoka road projects

he contractor handling okeobere to Idanre road have moved their equipment from the site due to non payment of contract fund, similarly, the the construction work from from Nepa round about to Ijoka has been stopped .
According to Breeze FM in Ijoka, Ijoka road is in bad shape. Some of the residents of the area have abandoned their home to let room in the town due to the bad road.
Akeredolu is playing politics with the road.
Nobody knows the sin of Ijoka people why he abandoned their road and concentrate on oda road
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Emma1Oj(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2020
I'm pained some time that ambode just came to waste our time. Lagos would v be like light on a hill by now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by ibrahim55(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2020
He should help us fix ijegun-ijagemo road
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by SaintLucia: 7:12am On May 31, 2020
majamajic:

What all these got to do with where u started ?

Now that u has landed , can u go now ?
Lol he pain am cos no point again to counter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court / Customs Exposes Subsidy Fraud!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.