Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon (20913 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by SaintLucia: 1:59pm On May 30, 2020
This guy can govern Lagos and two other states from the southeast at the same if given the go ahead. Like Zulum of Borno, Sanwo Olu knows his onions.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by achymmania: 2:01pm On May 30, 2020
Come to the real Lagos Badagry expressway way (mile 2 to Badagry) you would think there is no government in Nigeria. All forms of anarchy that I know is within that axis, from the police to the citizen.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by ovcwality(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
We should be commend good works and applause development however it's being done.

Hi Nairaland

Pls show me some love. I am new here. All the way from twitterNG. There is a popular opinion Nairaland is vicious and unfriendly however, I hope I fall on your good side. I will be commenting on important and intelligent topics only.

How long did it take you to come here from Twitter?
Want to go there too
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by flokii: 2:04pm On May 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
This guy can govern Lagos and two other states from the southeast at the same if given the go ahead. Like Zulum of Borno, Sanwo Olu knows his onions.

Will they (Igbos) allow a Yoruba man govern them?
They run to thier London (Lagos) but can't tolerate Londoners in their own state politics. APC will change that very soon and we'll start moving into the SE to take political seats whether they like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by SaintLucia: 2:07pm On May 30, 2020
flokii:

Will they (Igbos) allow a Yoruba man govern them?
They run to thier London (Lagos) but can't tolerate Londoners in their own state politics. APC will change that very soon and we'll start moving into the SE to take political seats whether they like it or not.
We will soon impose a Yoruba or Hausa Fulani governor on them cos that's the only way development can reach that region.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by flokii: 2:09pm On May 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
We will soon impose a Yoruba or Hausa Fulani governor on them cos that's the only way development can reach that region.

GBAM!!

Sealed and Stamped.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Lamasta(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2020
Let the good works continue we don't want audio works grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Shezkid01(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2020
LoydJ:
The only News am seriously craving to read on Nairaland now is the date for school Resumption.�
You don read? Or you just want to resume and nack
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Femeto: 2:27pm On May 30, 2020
Baba just dey commission Ambode Projects. Thou shall not reap where a man sowed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Abaranje ikotun road need urgent attention too

He is coming that area soon , we don with some part of ajao estate

Sanwo Olu is the best !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by ajl: 2:29pm On May 30, 2020
Nigeria amazes me. People that can hardly use paint to demarcate road lanes will waste money to paint concrete roadside guards which painting does not serve any purpose rather than conserve the funds for future use to paint and maintain the more important road lanes. Apparently these folks don't use their head, the governor inclusive. Because, I don't see myself not asking question why the need to paint concrete rather than use the fund to maintain proper demarcation of road lanes in months or years from now. And this is a trend across the country.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2020
Femeto:
Baba just dey commission Ambode Projects. Thou shall not reap where a man sowed.

Yes I like his continuity , unlike Ambode. If Ambode continued from where fashola stopped , lagos for go far than this , sanwo olu bears no grudges , he is carrying everyone along , let's all support him

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
Developers, your money at work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2020
SaintLucia:

I think u never been to east recently , if u wish to after lockdown, I will foot your bill for a weekend in enugu coal city (ladies inclusive) and a Sunday evening service in owerri
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2020
bamidelee:
Developers, your money at work

Badagry ? U know nothing about lagos !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by noble71(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
We should be commend good works and applause development however it's being done.

Hi Nairaland

Pls show me some love. I am new here. All the way from twitterNG. There is a popular opinion Nairaland is vicious and unfriendly however, I hope I fall on your good side. I will be commenting on important and intelligent topics only.
Go back to Twitter here is not friendly. My regards to Pampam, Volqx, Aproko Dr. And Our able head master Mbah.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 30, 2020
majamajic:

Badagry ? U know nothing about lagos !
You have low IQ.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by SaintLucia: 2:46pm On May 30, 2020
majamajic:

I think u never been to east recently , if u wish to after lockdown, I will foot your bill for a weekend in enugu coal city (ladies inclusive) and a Sunday evening service in owerri
Go and pay your due first before talking of footing someone bill. I used one day to tour the whole of southeast which is not up to the side of Oyo state. I wish u have a governor like Sanwo Olu, Aregbe , Fashola, or El-Rufai that can help you people to build good roads network and fight erosion. There are more hotels and beer parlours than any other sensitive infrastructure in your region and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2020
bamidelee:

You have low IQ.

Typical tribalistic biglo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by majamajic(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
Go and pay your due first before talking of footing someone bill. I used one day to tour the whole of southeast which is not up to the side of Oyo state. I wish u have a governor like Sanwo Olu, Aregbe , Fashola, or El-Rufai that can help you people to build good roads network and fight erosion. There are more hotels and beer parlours than any other sensitive infrastructure in your region and nothing more.

Go and sit down sir , what's the receipt for ? Tour fee ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by OgbeniOptional(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
The kind of protests going on right now in USA is all what we need to take back Nigeria from this wicked selfish leaders. But the question is, who will lead!! We are not even giving Sowore the support he needs. Nigerians generally are weak individuals forming strong head. You allow bullshit every seconds in your own country and expect outsiders who are doing everything to keep their country's government in check to take u serious..100,000 people in every state will do a lot to send signal to our stupid leaders Or just divide this country into 3. One Nigeria may not work forever✍
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Omotaday(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

Hi Nairaland

Fake account spotted.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Duru009(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
Another Ambode Project !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by PremierGuy(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2020
All is well.

But when will the train lines start to operate?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by osinimegaciousi: 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
Seriously Lagos/Abeokuta Road is nothing to write home about all the way from U-turn to tollgate is an apology, what pedestrians go through on this road daily is so so saddening, your Excellency pls come to our aid ejoor
krownjoy97:
My able gov. Pls we need ur attention on Lagos Abeokuta road, start from U-turn till Toll gate.
Dis road has become a DEAD TRAP to we users pls

May God help u n ur team
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by oyatz(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
It's a Federal road.

I strongly think we should scrap the idea of 'Federal Roads' and hand over such roads to their States' Governments.

achymmania:
Come to the real Lagos Badagry expressway way (mile 2 to Badagry) you would think there is no government in Nigeria. All forms of anarchy that I know is within that axis, from the police to the citizen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by chuckstene: 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
Institutions and Basic Amenities builds Society smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by Maghan37: 3:41pm On May 30, 2020
Where is that useless ugly ambode let him come and see what is predecessor is doing. Sanwolu is the Governor of Lagos while Sanwolu was the Governor of Epe and Lekki. Ambode a typical Omo ale jati jati
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by bigdammyj: 3:43pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

Hi Nairaland

You are highly welcome, but your DP is contradicting your username
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by OKTolu: 3:44pm On May 30, 2020
This is nice development
Eko oni bajeooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by StreetFight: 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
Seetto:
tinubu, truly a great talent breeder..

I do not know whether I like him or not, but definitely discovers and builds leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP / Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North / Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.