Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby (93487 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Bloghomies(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2020
buygala:
So Ned actually fvcked Regina shocked

Like fvcked her without a condom and released inside her with her consent shocked

How was Regina able to look at Ned's face while he was cuming? ....I can imagine that niggas face while he is cuming and that's some horror movie shit sad

So Money actually made this girl look Ned in the eye and not puke while he was cuming inside her. shocked

Kaiiiiiiiiii cry

Where Money speaks, Nonsense ceases to exist grin

How you were able to imagine yourself in the state of Regina baffled me. Are you trans? Cause that will explain a lot of shit you just typed.

Does that mean there are SOME guys who you find sexually attractive?

Unless perhaps you're a female disguising as a male. If that is the case, disregard this mention.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by tbliss22(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2020
Guys that are complaining here, what exactly is the color of your problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They both got married, he paid her bride price and married her legally.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by semyman: 6:00pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
did he even read that tweet before posting it?
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.
Perverts
Your dad should have made money to save you from this hatred
Get a life
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Majid1990(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2020
Safe delivery by God grace
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
I just want to maintain a nice shape during pregnancy, I hate getting fat during pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by MJBOLT: 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
if ned asked you to marry him,would you say no?
1Sharon:
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Btruth: 6:05pm On May 30, 2020
Imagine? "My baby is having a baby"

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
I can see his excitement. Like it’s his first time being a dad. Wehdone sir
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Futuragetty: 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
semyman:

Perverts
Your dad should have made money to save you from this hatred
Get a life
Keep rolling you eyes and maybe you will find a brain.
go reel out your anger on Buubu, ....he's the reason you didn't get a quality education and it has affected your sense of reason.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.
decieve kwa? e neva decieved her oh!.. na her love for wealth make regina fall in love
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Chuksmonika(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
my advice for you is to go and make money,,. chugba ego nwokem,,,
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2020
Pervert werey
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Erickymania: 6:16pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
What is your pain? It's not as if u were in d race wit him for Regina Daniels. They don't even know u exist and u are here lamenting on what doesn't concern you. Go & fine job
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Rilwayne001: 6:19pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
Why are you so horribly pained?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by dapsoneh: 6:20pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
I just hope the child will have the mother's face and complexion.... Because, if the pikin go carry him papa face.....Internet will not rest.....no need money covereth all ugliness

Why you de vex??
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Xfemt(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
OGA go boil stone, no let frustration kill u
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Studio247: 6:21pm On May 30, 2020
This man like women he will marry again
Maybe the next bride is still 7 years old now
He just buying time.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by specialbobby(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2020
babaRUNtinz:
We go hear the sound of mother and baby/babies oo..

Aó gbóhùn Ìyá,Aó gbóhùn omo oo.

Insha Jesus

You no well oo
Wish one be insha Jesus again grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by pretyval: 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
Let’s hope the child is yours
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by princesdee(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
congratulations
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Goalnaldo(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
PastorandMentor:
This girl doesn't know the Delta culture
If she cheat, she die
If the man die, she can't remarry
Enjoy your money and everlasting bondage
I no do ooo
both of them are deltans
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
I am really glad to see Nigerians seriously discussing the marital life of Ned and Regina. When I see this kind of energy over the private affair of two adults, my hope in the youth of this country is reawakened.This is a sign that we are ready for the future. Let's keep the fire burning.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Spain007(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
dennisworld1:
So this man dey lash her true true embarassed oshiomole howfa

Hahaha osho BABA another OrAcLe
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by adecz: 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
"My baby is having a baby" undecided undecided undecided

Agbaya, cradle snatcher!!

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by segun18(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

the only difference is, your baby isn't a baby and Una love life is by far sweeter. theirs is more like an arrangement,

Okay now �
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by StubbornGENIUS: 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I am really glad to see Nigerians seriously discussing the marital life of Ned and Regina. When I see this kind of energy over the private affair of two adults, my hope in the youth of this country is reawakened.This is a sign that we are ready for the future. Let's keep the fire burning.
Imagine the sarcasm!chai!!!
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
Oi! calm down! mate! the girl isn't complaining is she? angry did he force her into marrying him? You also didn't mention that the man is a millionaire, she is clearly a golddigger.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by adeSoft2yk: 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
His own duduke
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

the only difference is, your baby isn't a baby and Una love life is by far sweeter. theirs is more like an arrangement,
why have you taken this issue so personal?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
Xfemt:
OGA go boil stone, no let frustration kill u
I taya oo! for that mad fella, he has taken the issue so personal.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by 1Sharon(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
if ned asked you to marry him,would you say no?

Do you think I'd jump at the opportunity

You think I'm in med school for no reason?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.