Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying (39652 Views)

Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead Of Dollars For Chinese Oil Sales / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49pm On May 31, 2020
boyjo:

And the person they appointed almost killed us with lockdown buy for God that intervened!

Every cuontry on earth locked down and the lockdown created massive awareness of how serious the virus can spread (albiet not deadly), except for Brazil that didn't lockdown and still teh only ones dealing with high death rate. You could not have done better. YOu are only good are criticizing. No one new anything about the virus, it's why it's called "Novel" coronavirus. If it was an old virus, we cuold have initiated old protocols that worked in the past.
Re: Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying by boyjo: 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Every cuontry on earth locked down and the lockdown created massive awareness of how serious the virus can spread (albiet not deadly), except for Brazil that didn't lockdown and still teh only ones dealing with high death rate. You could not have done better. YOu are only good are criticizing. No one new anything about the virus, it's why it's called "Novel" coronavirus. If it was an old virus, we cuold have initiated old protocols that worked in the past.
You dey sound like one of them politicians wey chop money for this lockdown while millions were groaning.

Sickness wey them dey lie lie join.
Re: Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying by SenecaTheYonger: 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
boyjo:

You dey sound like one of them politicians wey chop money for locked in while millions were groaning.
Sickness wey dlthem dey lie lie join.
lol
Re: Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying by oguntrading: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2020
omobabaloke247:
I bought a China phone in the past yet I noticed that it was recording my activity probably sending it to a database some where. China has always been accused of spying so imagine when they now build for you? You are on your own.

wow, that is really high tec.

tell me how you found out .

i also want to shift this cellphone function to espionage my girlfriend's going on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.