Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) (40136 Views)

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No place like home you say? Home that killer herdsmen are killing innocent citizens, home that a president will label a section 5%, home that you guys have vowed that the Igbos will never rule this country, home full of haters and envious elements who go about posting rubbish daily online just to cause division because of 2023 elections and they call it that its the best style of playing elections. There will always be wicked people in the world. You have always been a mischievous person. Have you asked them why they called the country a zoo? A country that discriminate against its citizens, is that a good thing? You disturb the internet with one Nigeria slogan yet you guys are very vengeful and full of bigotry. You mock south easterners because this present government is treating them bad. And you say we are one Nigeria. You have never critized this government. You guys aim is to pay back the south easterners for how they supported GEJ as if to say GEJ didn't do a lot for your region. Most political supporters are just full of lies and wickedness and supports an individual in power and not being patriotic to Nigeria as a Nation. Envy is the driving force that makes people hate on others.
Oga calm down now.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 11:11am On May 31, 2020
psucc:
i hope another batch of "Chinese Doctors" are not among?

E get why I ask O!

No worries. We are still on the previous matter.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2020
MrSensor:
Oga calm down now.
[color=#006600][/color]

I have calm down already. Nigerians needs to change their attitude towards their fellow citizens. It's really bad.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Danielmegg(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2020
welcome back
Enough matter dey ground

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Chicastle: 11:20am On May 31, 2020
When are they coming to evacuate those in Dubai?

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
Thank goodness. I'm sure they're so relieved to not be around those ugly pieces of sh**.

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
Finally, China returned these greener pasture seekers to their mother's land grin. It's time Africans made the continent green rather than seeking greener pasture elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
winj3:

This is what happens when you try to educate illiterate apes... so let me try again.

The majority of blacks, Africans, Nigerians in China are IGBOs
The Majority of IGBOs in China are engaged in one or more businesses: Drug dealing, 419, while the so -called legitimate businessmen buy and sell fake goods and contraband.

when you hear the words, Nigerians are being imprisoned, killed or thrown out of hotels in China they are talking about IGBOs...but the average Nigerian illiterate does not know the facts so they go with the term "Nigerians".

IGBO criminals are hiding behind the word "Nigerians" to get diplomatic, social, and national support and assistance for their global criminal activities.
This is very enlighening. But why are they not calling themselves Biafran to Chinese instead of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:
North East West or South..... No place like home.

For those that call Nigeria a zoo on a daily basis,
we won't be suprise to know that your uncles , aunties and relatives are among these innocent people that want to earnestly return to the same zoo!
Only animals live in zoo we presume!
Orisirisi something cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
Seems you're back from ban,this time, behave!!!

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 1:59pm On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:
North, East, West or South..... No place like home.

For those that call Nigeria a zoo on a daily basis,
we won't be suprise to know that your uncles , aunties and relatives are among these innocent people that want to earnestly return to the same zoo!
Only animals live in zoo we presume!
Orisirisi something cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
Nigeria na home? NawaaOh

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Legendguru: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Okiibe(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
So, Nigeria National carrier is now Air Peace
Shame on the giant of Africa

Guy, I just liked your comment, but, I want you to be grateful that Nigeria has Air Peace.

What if the political will to allow private airline function in Nigeria is not there?
Nigerian government should be applauded for creating the enabling environment for Air Peace to operate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by chiemmanuel(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2020
Okiibe:

Guy, I just liked your comment, but, I want you to be grateful that Nigeria has Air Peace.

What if the political will to allow private airline function in Nigeria is not there?
Nigerian government should be applauded for creating the enabling environment for Air Peace to operate.
did they actually create an enabling environment,
An environment devoid of basic infrastructure, multiple taxation, Nigeria is the worst place to do genuine business, you provide your owb power, security, roads, and pay taxes, unstable economic policies, bros leave it,

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by mfm04622: 5:26pm On May 31, 2020
Pavore9:

Sadly, very possible.

All of them are going straight to quarantine.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
Nice one... They are welcome..

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Kuginzi: 7:56pm On May 31, 2020
Igbojihadist:
go and lock them up
Hahaha.... Your second name na Vespa. Why u dey vex?

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Ogagawhite(f): 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
Welcome back no place like hole sorry home

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Igbojihadist: 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.... Your second name na Vespa. Why u dey vex?
you no no say my senior brother dey there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Igbojihadist: 9:55pm On May 31, 2020
Ogagawhite:
Welcome back no place like hole sorry home
welldone dear

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by ashiwaju11(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
athaboi:
Airpeace doing a great job, at least the money remained in our economy and not paid to some foreigners

Same thoughts I share. Keep the money local. Let it circulate!!

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Teejazzy123: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Tell them I need a China phone � grin

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Akpaamunsi: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question

My friend, don't be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Opeakins(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Another set of corona is back

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Kuginzi: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Igbojihadist:
you no no say my senior brother dey there
Ok. Abeg no vex!!

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Igbojihadist: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kuginzi:
Ok. Abeg no vex!!
beta

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. / JAPA: My Marriage Shakes / Portugal Job Seekers Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.