Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) (40163 Views)

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by segun18(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Can't they stop showing pictures of Air Peace planes?

Some folks who jubilated that it was going under because of the allegations may have heart attacks. Save some lives.

/

My brother only an evil minded person will want to see another's man business go down.I am still pained that Arik is having problems.I flew with them regularly.In the name of Jesus,Air peace will continue to flourish.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Obidon1(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2020
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by alphaRego01(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:
North, East, West or South..... No place like home.

For those that call Nigeria a zoo on a daily basis,
we won't be suprise to know that your uncles , aunties and relatives are among these innocent people that want to earnestly return to the same zoo!
Only animals live in zoo we presume!
Orisirisi something cheesy
tongue tongue tongue

If and ur family were having problems similar to that of nigeria and ur children keep complaining and asking for a divorce everyday,what would u do? Keep defending the country because of small small cash somone is slipping into ur back pocket.stuff and nonsense

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 7:04am On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:

we won't be suprise to know that your uncles , aunties and relatives are among these innocent people that want to earnestly return to the same zoo!
tongue tongue tongue
Too early for this naa

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:16am On May 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
those countries you mentioned have an airline attached to their name, where is the airline attached to ours
Let's ask PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Gokoyer0(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2020
You just wasted your time on an old fool that his situation can't be redeemed any more.

He is just a creepy and attention seeker. I will advise that you let him be.
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No place like home you say? Home that killer herdsmen are killing innocent citizens, home that a president will label a section 5%, home that you guys have vowed that the Igbos will never rule this country, home full of haters and envious elements who go about posting rubbish daily online just to cause division because of 2023 elections and they call it that its the best style of playing elections. There will always be wicked people in the world. You have always been a mischievous person. Have you asked them why they called the country a zoo? A country that discriminate against its citizens, is that a good thing? You disturb the internet with one Nigeria slogan yet you guys are very vengeful and full of bigotry. You mock south easterners because this present government is treating them bad. And you say we are one Nigeria. You have never critized this government. You guys aim is to pay back the south easterners for how they supported GEJ as if to say GEJ didn't do a lot for your region. Most political supporters are just full of lies and wickedness and supports an individual in power and not being patriotic to Nigeria as a Nation. Envy is the driving force that makes people hate on others.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by merits(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2020
Welcome back home,no place like home.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by EternalBeing: 7:20am On May 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by chiemmanuel(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2020
Pavore9:

The sad truth is that, as Nigeria is presently configured it can not effectively run a national carrier. Just the proposed Air Nigeria that never took off, you read the billions of naira that was misappropriated.
that's the Nigerian way,this country is not for the lily livered

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by PremierGuy(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
Even with Corona a blooded Igbo Man is Cashing out r... Kudos Onyema of Air Peace.... Be Positive.

Na so life be o...Air Peace is really a life saver for Nigerians stranded in other countries. I hope the FG compensates Air Peace very well.

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2020
Gokoyer0:
You just wasted your time on an old fool that his situation can't be redeemed any more.

He is just a creepy and attention seeker. I will advise that you let him be.
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't give him any attention. I don't know what some people gain in being mischievous and agent of division. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2020
Good morning everyone, glory to God we came to the end of May, June will be full of Joy, Peace and Love in Jesus name. (amen)

1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Nuclear99(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2020
post=90144888:

We would have placed an everlasting curse on you for this blatant lie you just lied on us, but being who we are, we will rather pray for your soul.
We pray the spirit of lies dies in your life RIGHT NOW.

We have made over 30,000 posts on this forum, and if you cannot go , read through our posts and quote out just 1 (one) not one thousand (1000) of where we typed the above lie you typed........let us just stop here.

Please note, We @ MANNA are not political or tribal bigots as you and your ilks are.
You always wish we are,
But we are more courteous than fools that do that 24/7 of the day.
We can't abuse our tribe or anything tribe for that matter.

Just be careful if you don't want the wrath of Almighty God..
God loves you......still.

It's a beautiful Sunday morning....enjoy it and STOP YOUR LIES!

Cheers.

...and this is where he ends his lies in...(in the name of Jesus!)
Better be careful of the people you lie on both online and especially offline, some may not be gentle as us..
Be very careful, we advice you, so you won't get tangled up in legal issue.
What you did now is called LIBEL..Once again, be very careful.
Don't let sentiment cloud your reasoning. online, learn from us on that.
Once again, Peace!
Trash Shey you no get work abi

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Afamed: 8:06am On May 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
the same air peace that was thoroughly humiliated and dragged by the same people using its services now
Why do you like creating enemy for the Igbos? Where and when was airpeace thoroughly humiliated?
Stop creating unnecessary tension for the loving Igbos.
If the airpeace was thoroughly humiliated, all these federal government assignment, definitely airpeace will not be the one carrying out the assignments for FG. It has been airpeace all the way, the FG has plenty options to use many other airlines, but FG are not interested in all these Una petty emotional statement.
Onyema himself is happy with FG.
Stop creating unnecessary enemies

3 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2020
Small time they will begin to call Naija Zoo.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by mcmichael7: 8:08am On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:

tongue tongue tongue
haha

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2020
This man self and his shines....,onyeama ma niggur

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Bobyro: 8:20am On May 31, 2020
Hoephase:

Oga this early morning when u go get sense?

Even you don't have anything to say why not say thank you FGN and welcome home my people?

That manna guy doesn't have sense. He's a tribal bigot but he's too senseless to figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 8:20am On May 31, 2020
Cardozoo:
You are welcome. None of them should escape quarantine
You dey for Nairaland saying dis. When any one of them give your fantastically corrupt official $100 note, na so arrangement will be made for him to escape.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
So, Nigeria National carrier is now Air Peace
Shame on the giant of Africa
i prefer this,would you have preferred a situation where they earmarked Billion flying here and there again.
Government should just buy shares in private Nigerian airlines and help them like Dangote Refinery

2 Likes

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 8:30am On May 31, 2020
winj3:
CHECK AND YOU WILL FIND YOU JUST EVACUATED MOSTLY IGBO DRUG DEALERS FROM CHINA, NOT Stranded Nigerians.
I don beleave una. Or you mean Onyechukwu Audu Aremu.

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Nairalandhero: 8:38am On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:

tongue tongue tongue
for people that don't know,
This is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Mykel51(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2020
Nairalandhero:
This is

Felix Terungwa Dav...

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 8:46am On May 31, 2020
Nice one Air peace

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On May 31, 2020

God bless Nigeria.

Our darling nation will be Great Again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Gideon110(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2020
post=90144505:

tongue tongue tongue
Why not test their popularity by conducting a referendum to know their fate... I
Every sensible one is tired of Nigeria and we Igbos don't hide it...

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Afamed: 8:49am On May 31, 2020
Nairalandhero:
This is
And what's wrong with the beautiful and healthy personalty you have displayed here.

Can you be bold enough to display you own picture here so that we can compare ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Afamed: 8:54am On May 31, 2020
PremierGuy:

Na so life be o...Air Peace is really a life saver for Nigerians stranded in other countries. I hope the FG compensates Air Peace very well.
These are paid services . There are plenty airlines FG could have employed to do similar services. There are plenty planes grounded since the lockdown
Airpeace is smiling to the banks
Stop creating enemies for airpeace. FG is not ready for una emotional attitudes

1 Like

Re: 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Afamed: 8:56am On May 31, 2020
Nairalandhero:
This is
I am happy seeing my fellow Buharist healthy and smiling. Show us your own picture here

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident / Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.