Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (46979 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It / Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Kuginzi: 5:25am On May 31, 2020
ghettokid1:

He is washing Bubu's toilet
"Wish others what u wish for yourself". You will wash toilet&pack shit in your future appointment for wishing someone's father evil.

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Kuginzi: 5:29am On May 31, 2020
ghettokid1:

He deserve what he is getting
HATER/WAILER: But do u know u deserve worse than that?
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by coputa(m): 5:33am On May 31, 2020
Bekool:

This is what you get when u love money and power more than ur God and ur fellow human beings if osinbanjo really have any honor or intergrity in him he would since have resigned yrs ago from this buhari bloodthirsty Islamic regime that have sent thausands of innocent fellow christains in Nigeria to their untimely grave.
it is not osibaba's fault,it is hereditry,you think he went there by himself,bullion van took him there.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Kuginzi: 5:33am On May 31, 2020
FFK! ROLE MODEL OF THE Igbos

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by PigTormentor: 5:45am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Powerful as per toilet matters? Lol.. Pls stop consoling yourselves

No, powerful as in olosho matters ni. Pls go back to bed.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by oshorstan(f): 6:33am On May 31, 2020
Obasanjo was right when he said FFK had diarrhoea of the mouth.
Seriously Where is that Short man Osinbanjo?
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by genesishouse: 6:43am On May 31, 2020
blasted12:
I just love the way this govt gives ffk the silent treatment. Osibanjo is so just not on the same level as this cocanie sniffing drug addict. Let him keep on tweeting

Honestly in as much as I don't agree with FFK on his choice of words but VP should save his integrity and make some statements. It is not about FFK but about the insults, sabotage, sideline and relegation. how long will he continue to remain irrelevant and powerless a duly elected VP? It pricks my heart.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by AdaoraNK(f): 7:32am On May 31, 2020
Karlifate:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo has been relegated to a commissioner while Boss Mustapha is acting like the Vice President.
Wonders!

Seriously. Most critical duties are taken off him. Imagine Boss Mustapha trending more than the VP in the presidency/Country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by BABANGBALI: 8:00am On May 31, 2020
This one deep o
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:02am On May 31, 2020
[url][/url]
genesishouse:

Honestly in as much as I don't agree with FFK on his choice of words but VP should save his integrity and make some statements. It is not about FFK but about the insults, sabotage, sideline and relegation. how long will he continue to remain irrelevant and powerless a duly elected VP? It pricks my heart.

Please stop the display of shameful ignorance. If being "Irrelevant" and "powerless" is heading the economic team to manage the Nigerian economy, post Covid-19, then pray tell us what relevance is for Osinbajo short of you lot killing PMB and replacing him with Prof.

In any case, how powerful do you want a VP to be in the Nigerian system of Governance? Perhaps Osinbajo should simply hijack the duties of PMB and tell Mr.President to go to hell?

That is why posters like you are the worst. You come with your fake concerns and pretense yet the fact you are ignorant of what Osinbajo is doing makes you worse than open tribalists and haters. If you care so much to know what the VP is up to you would use google to note precisely where Osinbajo is and the important things he has been doing for Nigeria till this very minute.

https://nipc.gov.ng/2020/04/03/osinbajo-heads-seven-man-team-to-manage-post-covid-19-economy/

VP Osinbajo Heads Seven-man Team to Manage Post-COVID-19 Economy

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is heading a special economic policy implementation team set up by President Muhammadu Buhari to lead the country’s economy out of the debilitating impact of COVID-19 pandemic, THISDAY’s investigation has revealed.

The seven-man economic team is made up of ministers of Finance, Budget and Planning; Industry, Trade and Investment; Labour and Employment; Minister of State Petroleum Resources; Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria; Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Permanent Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat who is to serve as secretary of the committee.

THISDAY gathered that one of the immediate task given to the economic team is to manage the economy, especially the post-COVID-19 era till 2023.

A source in the presidency told THISDAY last night that the seven-man committee was set up as a response to the recent challenges in the economic front resulting from the fall in the prices of oil in the international market as well as the disruptive impact of the outbreak of the pandemic that is threatening to shut down businesses worldwide.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by LIVIYA(f): 8:13am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=90132869][/quote] what did he name the committee?
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by dcraeman(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2020
So sad.....�
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Evercurious(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2020
PigTormentor:

No, powerful as in olosho matters ni. Pls go back to bed.

Dont feel bad.. Next time learn NOT TO BE CHEAP.. LEARN AND LEARN
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Seriously. Most critical duties are taken off him. Imagine Boss Mustapha trending more than the VP in the presidency/Country.

Boss Mustapha is the chairman of the Presidential task force on Covid-19 the pandemic that has the attention of everyone worldwide currently. Logically, why will he not trend when he is 'in the eyes of the storm' so to speak?

Some of you just level mischievous 'give the dog a bad name to hang it' excuses to criticise the VP. This makes your origin and mission crystal clear even as you think your polite writing fools anyone.

Do you expect the VP to be everywhere, doing everything, taking on multiple roles and being more visible than everyone else? Is he the only administrative/political leader in Nigeria? You guys should criticise intelligently na. Abi na only Osinbajo waka come for the whole of Nigeria or is it just that he is the most high profile Yoruba in Government to target and attack ?
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by PigTormentor: 8:28am On May 31, 2020
[s]
Evercurious:

Dont feel bad.. Next time learn NOT TO BE CHEAP.. LEARN AND LEARN
[/s]

Trash.

Go back to bed.

When you finally wake up from your slumber, learn how to post comments that are coherent filled with substance and logic.

BYE!
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Evercurious(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Trash.

Go back to bed.

When you finally wake up from your slumber, learn how to post comments that are coherent filled with substance and logic.

BYE!

LEARN NOT TO BE CHEAP
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by PigTormentor: 8:35am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

LEARN NOT TO BE CHEAP

I DON"T DO CHEAP HOES NOR DO I DO HOES AT ALL.

SO GET LOST, HOE!
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Evercurious(f): 8:48am On May 31, 2020
PigTormentor:

I DON"T DO CHEAP HOES NOR DO I DO HOES AT ALL.

SO GET LOST, HOE!

Tian tian..lolzzz
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Henri8: 9:02am On May 31, 2020
northvietnam:
Joe Igbokwe comes to mind
Gutters and toilets.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Stillthebest: 9:04am On May 31, 2020
sammyj:
Do you mean BIG man as in tall. Abeg go and seat some safe. Do you know what it takes to be a Vice President of a country shocked

I will listen to you Mr. dumb head once you know the difference between 'seat' and 'sit'

Nairaland sure has alot of fools and half baked numbskulls.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by adelaja70(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

But your VP is FOOLING HIMSELF.. TRADERMONI never finish sef.. Lol

Next time he should learn not to be CHEAP...
I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN WHAT HE'S DOING SHA... I'M SURE IF YOUR FATHER IS GIVING A CHANCE TO WORK IN ASO ROCK AS MESSENGER,, YOU WILL ALL GIVE TESTIMONY IN CHURCH.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by bizzibodi(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
Fkk a grownup agbalagba with d mind of a tata.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Evercurious(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2020
adelaja70:

I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN WHAT HE'S DOING SHA... I'M SURE IF YOUR FATHER IS GIVING A CHANCE TO WORK IN ASO ROCK AS MESSENGER,, YOU WILL ALL GIVE TESTIMONY IN CHURCH.

AND THAT'S WHY I SAID 'LEARN NOT TO BE CHEAP' .SOME PEOPLE ARE NT CHEAP.. JOIN THE CREW
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Seetto: 10:39am On May 31, 2020
coputa:
You want good leaders but you hate people who tell the truth.
Are for real...ffk speak the truth shocked

Definitely you are from another planet...

For you to eulogized ffk for spitting out those gutters world shows you are also from the gutter..

FFk still have millions of dollar case hanging on his neck with effcc..and you called such person the man of truth..

FFK publicly admitted he had sexual relationship with Bianca knowing very well she is married to ojukwu.

Obasanjo in his word said, give ffk money, he will dance for you in the market square..

Your hatred for this government has beclouded your sense reasoning for you to admit ffk is a man of truth, this is typical of ipob miscreants on this forum, hope you are not one if I may guess right...
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Afamcy: 10:46am On May 31, 2020
Humm! This life sef

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by coputa(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2020
Seetto:

Are for real...ffk speak the truth shocked

Definitely you are from another planet...

For you to eulogized ffk for spitting out those gutters world shows you are also from the gutter..

FFk still have millions of dollar case hanging on his neck with effcc..and you called such person the man of truth..

FFK publicly admitted he had sexual relationship with Bianca knowing very well she is married to ojukwu.

Obasanjo in his word said, give ffk money, he will dance for you in the market square..

Your hatred for this government has beclouded your sense reasoning for you to admit ffk is a man of truth, this is typical of ipob miscreants on this forum, hope you are not one if I may guess right...

No nigeria top politician is free from what you accused ffk.even obj is worse. that said,ffk is an extrovert,he tells the truth using different medium,in most cases harsh words,but he has passed a very sensitive message.i know lai mohammed is ur role model. S.waste
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by frog12: 11:31am On May 31, 2020
ffk and him tongue
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by naijaman2225(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2020
blasted12:
I just love the way this govt gives ffk the silent treatment. Osibanjo is so just not on the same level as this cocanie sniffing drug addict. Let him keep on tweeting

AND SNIFFING.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by adelaja70(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

AND THAT'S WHY I SAID 'LEARN NOT TO BE CHEAP' .SOME PEOPLE ARE NT CHEAP.. JOIN THE CREW
#yawn...
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Okuns419: 1:13pm On May 31, 2020
This is insult to Nigeria �� government and to N. V. P.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Evercurious(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
adelaja70:

#yawn...

So dont think everyone is cheap just like you are..
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Maliqcious: 4:42pm On May 31, 2020
Bekool:

This is what you get when u love money and power more than ur God and ur fellow human beings if osinbanjo really have any honor or intergrity in him he would since have resigned yrs ago from this buhari bloodthirsty Islamic regime that have sent thausands of innocent fellow christains in Nigeria to their untimely grave.
what are You guys saying the V.P Should resign? So dumb... That man is swifter than You thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.