Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (46961 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It / Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Maliqcious: 4:48pm On May 31, 2020
I am no A.P.C supporter but the V.P would make a better leader to the rest of the aspirant come 2023... You think the V.p is silent? His principal is very much active. What do You expect of him? Mind you haters that's one of the most sellable asset from s.w. I will campaign for him for free.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by adelaja70(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

So dont think everyone is cheap just like you are..
#yawn
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by sammyj: 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stillthebest:

I will listen to you Mr. dumb head once you know the difference between 'seat' and 'sit'

Nairaland sure has alot of fools and half baked numbskulls.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by mercyland93(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
It's just disheartening that the whole vice president is being relegated to various shiit positions. Despite his vigorous campaigns and support during the elections most especially the 2019 election( to the extent of been involved in an accident)..
He has been sidelined a lot and I don't ever expect him to be comfortable with that. His he afraid of some cabals ( those that are even afraid presently, cus Corona might take them away now just like Aba-Kyari ).
Thus , he should speak out or honourable re-sign from this government......
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by yommen: 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
FFK is stylishly delivering some jabs to the Minister for Condolence matters, Prof Yemi Osibande... Not his fault though, the mere commissioner choose to remain a slave to the northerners, hence they decorated him with the "Chairman of the Use the toilet committee of Nigeria"

Another feather to his cap. grin

That's why Ibos will never be president in Nigeria because they don't believe in exercising patience. They want to react to everything immediately. GEJ became president due to his patience and calmness. So, Arakunrin Jasonscoolari, use your head.
Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by Ogagawhite(f): 10:30pm On May 31, 2020
Pls oh I no understand wetin happen to toilet he break or full

Re: FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" by blasted12: 11:12pm On May 31, 2020
danhans:

Keeping silent is not an issue,where is Osibanjo simple question.
He's cleaning your toilet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.