Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Did You Know? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Know? (442 Views)

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / Did You Know Jesus Escaped Crucifixion And Raised A Family In Japan / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know? by joinpreneur(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
Did you know God never made a heaven for man; he never made a hell? We are creators and we make our own!
Re: Did You Know? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:
Did you know God never made a heaven for man; he never made a hell? We are creators and we make our own!
undecided undecided
How can we, the created be creators when everything we have to work with was made for us? What did man make his heaven and his hell of? undecided
Re: Did You Know? by joinpreneur(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided undecided
How can we, the created be creators when everything we have to work with was made for us? What did man make his heaven and his hell of? undecided

What I wrote there are a very deep thought. Don't rush it. You need a divine understanding to get it accurately
Re: Did You Know? by petra1(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Re: Did You Know? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:
What I wrote there are a very deep thought. Don't rush it. You need a divine understanding to get it accurately
What I need is a divine understanding of the English language to understand that? undecided
You made a claim and I question your claim and this is what you have to offer in response? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did You Know? by joinpreneur(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What I need is a divine understanding of the English language to understand that? undecided
You made a claim and I question your claim and this is what you have to offer in response? undecided undecided undecided

Okay. Humility is the key to access deep things. And you only sit down to learn when you seek to attend the Academy of God.

The plan of God for man is the earth like heaven. Not earth like hell. We are creators in the choice we make. If we choose to have and live the earth like heaven, it's in our hands. And if we want it like hell, we have it as well.
Re: Did You Know? by joinpreneur(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2020
petra1:

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Prepared for the devil. We understand devil means the enemy of good. Satan is the devil. And in the justice system of God which involved destruction by fire was only meant for the Angels that revile against the will of God, not for man.

The everlasting fire is prepared for the Devil and the hosts he manipulated to himself. Or has he manipulated you also?
Re: Did You Know? by petra1(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

Prepared for the devil. We understand devil means the enemy of good

Good

Satan is the devil. And in the justice system of God which involved destruction by fire was only meant for the Angels that revile against the will of God, not for man.

Wrong , firstly hell is not a destruction . They don't die there, and all the occupants of hell will end up in a place worse than hell . It is called LAKE OF FIRE.

That's where all the enemies of God will end

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Or has he manipulated you also?

You dont have to be silly
Re: Did You Know? by joinpreneur(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
petra1:

Good

Wrong , firstly hell is not a destruction . They don't die there, and all the occupants of hell will end up in a place worse than hell . It is called LAKE OF FIRE.

That's where all the enemies of God will end

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

You dont have to be silly

Lol. I'm sorry, if you counted my words offensive to you.

Well, death/destruction in the sight of God is not what you wrote there. And when I say destruction, I'm picking it from the perspective of God's integrity. Not the physical death but the second. Everything destruction in is the lake of fire.

“and to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: who shall suffer punishment, even eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might ...” (2 Thes. 1:7-9).
Re: Did You Know? by emmyskies(m): 2:14am On May 31, 2020
You are correct.
I pray after all has been said and done, we will be in the new heaven and new earth that is to come
Re: Did You Know? by petra1(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2020
joinpreneur:

Lol. I'm sorry, if you counted my words offensive to you.

Well, death/destruction in the sight of God is not what you wrote there. And when I say destruction, I'm picking it from the perspective of God's integrity. Everything destruction in is the lake of fire

But the destruction there is not making reference to annihilation. They are banished from the face of the lord . It's not extinction . But everlasting torment . The bible also call it 2nd death yet people wont die just as he told Adam he will die on the day he eats the fruit but adam didnt die, yet he died . He died spiritually from Gods presence
Re: Did You Know? by joinpreneur(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2020
petra1:

But the destruction there is not making reference to annihilation. They are banished from the face of the lord . It's not extinction . But everlasting torment . The bible also call it 2nd death yet people wont die just as he told Adam he will die on the day he eats the fruit but adam didnt die, yet he died . He died spiritually from Gods presence

Let's keep the grammar this way. Everlasting Torment
Re: Did You Know? by Dantedasz(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2020
joinpreneur:

What I wrote there are a very deep thought. Don't rush it. You need a divine understanding to get it accurately.

'Christian speak', for I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by petra1(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
joinpreneur:

Let's keep the grammar this way. Everlasting Torment

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ituah, Husband Of Late Ibidun Ajayi-ighodalo Speaks About Her Death / A Prophet And Evangelist Exposed On Facebook / Who Says It's Only Africans That Have Demons ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.