Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Rollover Unused Data On Airtel, Mtn, Glo And 9mobile (etisalat) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Rollover Unused Data On Airtel, Mtn, Glo And 9mobile (etisalat) (4948 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rollover Unused Data On Airtel, Mtn, Glo And 9mobile (etisalat) by Tribengcom: 8:42pm On May 30, 2020
In this post you will learn How To Rollover Unused Data On AIRTEL, MTN, GLO And 9MOBILE (Etisalat) In Nigeria.

Have you ever lost a portion of your data just because you didn't exhaust it before the designated validity period? Well, worry no more we are here to show you how to rollover unused data on all networks In Nigeria.

As at now, the network with the cheapest data plans is GLO, you can also search this blog for more cheap data plans for Glo, Airtel, Mtn and 9mobile.

Now let's get to the part where we learn how to roll over unused data subscription.

WHAT IS DATA ROLLOVER?

Related:How to Enable/Disable Fingerprint Lock on WhatsApp for Android and iOS

The simple way of explaining this is like this: if I have 1GB data remaining from my previous plan, it will be added to the next month plan when I renew it.

HOW TO ROLLOVER UNUSED DATA ON AIRTEL, MTN, GLO AND 9MOBILE

Here is the simple way to rollover your current data plan to the next subscription whether it is for AIRTEL, MTN, GLO, and 9MOBI...

Source:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2020/05/how-to-rollover-unused-data-on-airtel-mtn-glo-9mobile.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Download/install Dictionary On My Nokia N900? / Help!!! My Tecno N9 Tablet Freezes In Startup / Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.