Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Love Of My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Of My Life (594 Views)

Nigerian Columnists With Their Love Of Big Words / The Love Of God - A Story That Inspires / The Perfect Love Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Of My Life by Jamiuolatoye(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2020
LOVE OF MY LIFE
( Fire and ice )
By Aaliyah Anderson
Genre: Hate , betrayal,love
Prolong
Bryan Salvador The wealthiest and most handsome guy in the whole of Philippians. Girls flocks over him. He has a set of hazel eyes and a pink and amazing lips that every girl dream to kiss. He’s about family, prestige/ class. He’s stone hearted. Never been in love before. He’s the business type. Has many companies all over the world
He doesn’t love the poor. He despite them. He see them as a incurable disease that he don’t wanna get effected by. Like the saying goes, the rich wanna get richer.
A marriage was arranged for him with an investor daughter without knowing she and he family is a scammer. Now his cosmetics company need a face for his product and the model got hit by a car.(Accident)
The manager without knowing or asking Anika for her identity just held her by her hands and dress her up and clean her skin with their products.
Fans was wow.. Is this the daughter of the Philippians? She might be. Why we didn’t see or hear about her.. Her beauty pass that of a goddess. Her pictures was taken for advertisement.
Without even asking Bryan And his family invited her for lunch. She was so scare. Her mom will kill her when she’s late. She bash her long natural lashes. Sir I must leave now she sweetly.
Her voice was so memorizing and he wish to hear it often. He fall madly in love before finding out she’s poor. By then they both already made a mistake as they both already made love.
His mom hated her as she felt Anika scam the family. The poor is really a uncureable disease.
What will happen if Bryan Finds out that Anika is so poor. Will he break what he stands for? Or he will break up with her.
Read All Chapters with Link below

http://www.physients.com.ng/2020/05/love-of-my-life-by-aaliyah-anderson.html

(1) (Reply)

High School Girls / Mentor Me, Get Paid 60,000 Naira From My First Sales / Need A Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.