Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View (3641 Views)

Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by sesameq: 10:04am On May 31, 2020
strike strike university, one cult guy can be drinking pure water, he will say that you are looking at him, then they will start fighting, then fg will close the school.

you can spend ten years for four years course.

we don't need big buildings. we need thinking brains.

a child not well taught will sell the house well built (Yoruba proverb)
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
Research facilities zero
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by NeeKlaus: 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Where are those UNILAG and ABU noise machine. I present to you the greatest Ife(in pictures), Is not that we're Proud o, we're intelligently Proud. Even the old man knows his mate(i did'nt mention names o).
Post pictures of the hostel, especially the boys hostel.
I am waiting.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by davidbanner(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Post pictures of the hostel, especially the boys hostel.
I am waiting.

Baba, the hostels has since be renovated...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Couzy21(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Felix180 post=90146420][/quote]

The hostels have actually been renovated and some upgraded, but lack of maintenance may see them return to their gory figures soon.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Kpokakpoka(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2020
Feels good to be an alumnus.....but damn...the depression most people in this school feel is not here.
From psychopathic lecturers to crazy standards of assessment...A 2nd class lower graduate in O.A.U. can be a first class product in other schools. Had gees then who dropped out cause of really terrible grades....went abroad, and finished top in their various classes. Boys that were considered dullards to O.A.U standards o. Inshort one did soo outstandingly well that his school in the United states had to write to the dean of his faculty here in Nigeria.

Anyways....

Greatest gbogbo!!!....gbagba!...shi won!...pa won!! grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 31, 2020
Couzy21:

The hostels have actually been renovated and some upgraded, but lack of maintenance may see them return to their gory figures soon.

they were reno"painted" bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Simple JSS1 Work The Math TextBook & Teacher Failed It. Can You Get i? / See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked / NCEE Cut-off Mark Of Each State For 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.