Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View (3636 Views)

Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 4:29am On May 31, 2020
Where are those UNILAG and ABU noise machine. I present to you the greatest Ife(in pictures), Is not that we're Proud o, we're intelligently Proud. Even the old man knows his mate(i did'nt mention names o).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by AllenSpencer: 4:30am On May 31, 2020
Dilapidated University

The only things left of the institution is the old glory and dilapidated physical structures

Technically, its outdated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 4:32am On May 31, 2020
More pictures

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:37am On May 31, 2020
Aerial view here, aerial view there......So aerial view of institutions is the trending thing right?

How many of these tertiary institutions have come up with any substantial report or finding in a bid to proffer a solution to Covid-19?

Can we stop celebrating nonsense please.

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Dilapidated University

The only things left of the institution is the old glory and dilapidated physical structures

Technically, its outdated!
can you explain futher please ? And what university did/do you attend ?

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Ggg
how ?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by AllenSpencer: 4:45am On May 31, 2020
SaintBeehot:
can you explain futher please ? And what university did/do you attend ?

Whatever university I attended as nothing to do with the subject matter.

The clear fact I have stated, and its obvious at sight.

Beautiful flowers and lawns, land mass, old glory, and the dilapitated physical structures are the only things left of the once respected institution. Take away those things and it will become a cattle ranch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 5:05am On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Whatever university I attended as nothing to do with the subject matter.

The clear fact I have stated, and its obvious at sight.

Beautiful flowers and lawns, land mass, old glory, and the dilapitated physical structures are the only things left of the once respected institution. Take away those things and it will become a cattle ranch.
it's Obvious you don't know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2020

This by far an edited and photoshop picture

I live around the quarter area around there and i will tell you the university is filled with ass ancient,archaic structure

OAU is an overrated modafvckin versity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2020
grin grin grin
CANDYDADDY:

I live around the quarter area around there and i will tell you the university is filled with ass ancient,archaic structure

grin
CANDYDADDY:

Og let not say you're Lying, but try to apply for our Admission na, let see howfar you get.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:54am On May 31, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Sharrap dingbat, is it our fault that no one in ur family gained admission into the prestigious institution?

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:55am On May 31, 2020
Proud to be an alumnus of OAU, Oba Awon University.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:56am On May 31, 2020
More...

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:57am On May 31, 2020
Great Ife.....

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:59am On May 31, 2020
More...

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:01am On May 31, 2020
OBA AWON UNIVERSITY, OAU.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:05am On May 31, 2020
Salute to d boss, GREAT IFE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Twizzy30(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2020
Nice pictures. OP you should change your topic, everything here is not aerial view. I was in oau few years back and I can attest to some of these nice infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by lablonclacla: 6:54am On May 31, 2020
No doubt OAU has better architectural designs but the reality most are dilapidated already. The maintenance of these buildings are nothing to write home about. If you take close pictures of these buildings you will be disappointed because even the paints are gone. That's is what gives Unilag and U.I the edge.

For example, No hostel In Unilag is this bad but yet this is one of the most popular boys hostel in oau.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by mayprince(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Nobody: 7:31am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=lablonclacla post=90145637]No doubt OAU has better architectural designs but the reality most are dilapidated already. The maintenance of these buildings are nothing to write home about. If you take close pictures of these buildings you will be disappointed because even the paints are gone. That's is what gives Unilag and U.I the edge.

For example, No hostel In Unilag is this bad but yet this is one of the most popular boys hostel in oau.[/quote

fajuyi

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by officialsaw01(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2020
mayprince:
Brother y are u lying? y are u fukin lying?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2020
Old glory I must say. Nigerian Universities Architecture is nothing to right home about, maybe at their inception. Most of you argue which school is harder, beautiful,has most beautiful girls, wicked lecturers, awards and so many frivolous talks ehn. For me ooo, In terms of architecture Egypt and South Africa, Morocco as well as many other countries beat your hands down. And as for those claiming OAU's 3rd Class is like Unilag abi UI first class should go and look for Job(Una with una Demonic Lecturers#LOSTGLORY#)
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by rottable(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2020
Covenant and Babcock guys, Please show this public secondary school students what WONDERFUL AERIAL VIEW IS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by Nickshrapnel: 8:04am On May 31, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA, this picture looks very much like the FUNAAB library

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by lablonclacla: 8:06am On May 31, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
BOOOMNAIJA, this picture looks very much like the FUNAAB library

It is actually. Probably a mixup or ran out of pictures
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by peeps4u: 8:07am On May 31, 2020
SaintBeehot:
grin grin grin grin Og let not say you're Lying, but try to apply for our Admission na, let see howfar you get.
How does this post counter what the person posted?
Your arguments aren't even sound for someone who brags as an OAU student.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Salute to d boss, GREAT IFE...
bro you just made my day. If no say you be man i for say i love you
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by SaintBeehot(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2020
rottable:
Covenant and Babcock guys, Please show this public secondary school students what WONDERFUL AERIAL VIEW IS
Oya recieve sense
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View by habibzyL(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:
No doubt OAU has better architectural designs but the reality most are dilapidated already. The maintenance of these buildings are nothing to write home about. If you take close pictures of these buildings you will be disappointed because even the paints are gone. That's is what gives Unilag and U.I the edge.

For example, No hostel In Unilag is this bad but yet this is one of the most popular boys hostel in oau.

chairman, All hostels have been renovated and painted.

stop this misinformation .

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Simple JSS1 Work The Math TextBook & Teacher Failed It. Can You Get i? / General School Resumption Date In Nigeria / Forget About Uar!! Check Out These Wildlife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.