Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown (9860 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by ArticleBeast: 9:50am On May 31, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol ..salara of 1.5million lol.. the guy no be yahoo boy..na ritualist jare
Go google Suruche.... Na fake news
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Casper21: 10:34am On May 31, 2020
Fabricated story. Chaiii
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by sodiqapril(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:
No be Suruchee be this
Leave the stupid op alone..suruche Omo color color..dt one na mad man from birth
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by KingMack(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2020
This wan be like acting grin

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Raeheemwayne: 11:30am On May 31, 2020
Bloggers and Lies.
Suruche have always been mad from the beginning nuh.
Alaye you can lie gan.
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by X0012(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2020
Why are these useless and empty headed bloggers like this naw.....
U sit down write fake things about someone.
I follow this guy on IG and he got more videos of him doing street dances on his IG page..

1 Like

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by hidhrhis(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2020
Gadaluck:
Time is money bro I know, and survival is the goal.
But I'd rather shame the devil, I can never sell my soul.
Slow n steady on the move, when ur turn reach u go blow.
Tryna jump the queue my brother take am easy no be so... undecided
Na who sing am
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Dragovic: 12:48pm On May 31, 2020
what concerns me grin
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by DModeCntStopMe: 1:47pm On May 31, 2020
Golan007:
After taking Colorado you mean?

What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by DModeCntStopMe: 1:51pm On May 31, 2020
Enoch07:
[s]guy man don take one or two jare, nothing like ritual here. [/s]

No amount of highness can make someone destroy properties he had sleepless nights to acquire. Think!

Out of all his friends, he happens to be the only person that took the shiit. Think!

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Enoch07: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

No amount of highness can make someone destroy properties he had sleepless nights to acquire. Think!

Out of all his friends, he happens to be the only person that took the shiit. Think!

if only u know
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Golan007: 1:59pm On May 31, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Nonsense.
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Pious101: 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Fake news... That is Suruche... A failed IG influencer and musician
chai....u no get conscience o grin see as u just finish d guy
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Gadaluck(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

Na who sing am

Me, myself and I... Gadaluck
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by emelievic5: 5:55pm On May 31, 2020
Oga this is suruchee..... He is known for this kind of things
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by DaddyMorenike: 8:23pm On May 31, 2020
In as much as I don't support fraudulent activities. This thread is a misleading one.
That's SURUCHE. He's always like that in his videos. Check his Instagram page.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by EricSmallz(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2020
Bloody Lying Blogger. I have this video on my phone since 2019. You are just talking in the nonsense. Lock down ko, open up ni. He was high on whatever he took. Oloshi people forming stories

1 Like

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Mrbaz1: 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
nifemi25:
This poster is a lier. This is suruchee (King of madness)..
thank u ahbg
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by hidhrhis(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Gadaluck:

Me, myself and I... Gadaluck
I go borrow that line make I use am do freestyle though will edit to my taste
Am I permitted
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by cheras(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
Lots of people mix comedy skip for reality
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by NiklauseFred(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Egungun don finally reach express.

And aeroplane don finally
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Lucasmuyiwa: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Davash222:
No be Suruchee be this
as e Dey wonder you ehn na so e Dey wonder me too oh....I just Dey laugh when I Dey see pathetic comments above bro
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Lucasmuyiwa: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Fake news... That is Suruche... A failed IG influencer and musician
You Dey follow am truly ...u deserve one virgin for heaven
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Kingbtc(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Lol... these people will misinform others and still do it with confidence,
That's suruche, oba werey
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Gadaluck(m): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2020
hidhrhis:

I go borrow that line make I use am do freestyle though will edit to my taste
Am I permitted

Well, u cld so far u will always acknowledge where it originated from. I've already recorded it in my song. It's just that I haven't released the song yet. But no wahala, editing to ur taste go make sense.
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by yuswrld20(m): 1:28am On Jun 01, 2020
motor have jamp egungun
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by hidhrhis(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Where's that dude shouting "Damn Niggar" all over these forum?

He should be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIPR Abia Chairman, Felix Olunkwa Declared Missing / Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.