Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) (66048 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:58pm On Jan 16
YahooBoy runs mad after he allegedly broke some rules his "Baba" instructed him to do shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBeRPdtHmM

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

454 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:04pm On Jan 16
Ntooor!!

That serves him right!! undecided

Who knows maybe he has killed one innocent girl for money rituals.

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by muyico(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16
notinz last forever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Pussyisgud: 3:11pm On Jan 16
The guy is on drug o

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Pussyisgud: 3:11pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!
That serves him right!! undecided
Who knows maybe he has killed one innocent girl for money rituals.
Nonsense men!! Evil men!!

Keep shut

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:16pm On Jan 16
Pussyisgud:

Keep shut
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Malroux: 3:21pm On Jan 16
Skit

44 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Pussyisgud: 3:21pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

If i catch you i will use cane to beat you properly, if you misbehave na slaps go follow better beating your body go tell you ashy like you.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:28pm On Jan 16
Pussyisgud:

If i catch you i will use cane to beat you properly, if you misbehave na slaps go follow better beating your body go tell you ashy like you.
just tell the whole world you’re a proud serial woman beater and we’ll understand. undecided

Just keep disgracing yourself!! Shame on you!!! Big shame!!! Woooooooooo shame!!

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Olarewaju89: 3:37pm On Jan 16
A faithful man shall abound with blessings: But he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

If you can't be thankful for what you have, be thankful for what you have escaped.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Mokason288(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16
Baba wey him 1st son Dey drive bike…. And some people believe Baba can make dem rich

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Nomerci: 3:59pm On Jan 16
Free him.show him the way to third mainland bridge...if he no jump inside lagoon..then hez not mad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by luvgurl(f): 4:16pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
just tell the whole world you’re a proud woman beater and we’ll understand. undecided

Just keep disgracing yourself!! Shame on you!!! Big shame!!! Woooooooooo shame!!
Go girl!!! No just gree for anybody. grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Openfurum2024: 4:17pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
You don talk am finish. Sorry to say, na poor man thinking the op dey think.
Majority of poor people always think the rich got their money through ill-source.

15 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by xristos(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16
e don be

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by adamusuleiman2: 4:20pm On Jan 16
He is acting.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ClearFlair: 4:20pm On Jan 16
Just drugs

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by NastiLord: 4:20pm On Jan 16
I can help him with yahoo prayers for a token. All his love ones should do is send token of 5 million to my account and I'll send cleansing prayers to his yahoo mail box

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:20pm On Jan 16
Even for my village ...masquerade ran mad cause e no keep rules of its spiritual brotherhood .... Here is a clip ...Wahala dey .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1Z07GmtUM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ATEAMS: 4:21pm On Jan 16
WOW

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:21pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

Exactly!!!! 99% of news headlines these days are all lies. They all try to get a viral moment with lies

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by jmoore(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16
FAKE VIDEO

Is a mod behind this account? Pulling traffic to his youtube account to earn money from fake videos.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by azzima(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16
Most of the time... .na Colorado!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by BarrNosaEsq: 4:21pm On Jan 16

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by holuwhagbenga(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16
No go dull your self... That could have been another strategic move to break the calabash at the center of the road>>>
Ritual renewal.... embarassed

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by bigdammyj: 4:21pm On Jan 16
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Risingblue008(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16
He never see anything
grin grin grin

Na chapter 1 he dey

Next month
D next level

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Afonjacrusder(f): 4:22pm On Jan 16
Useless skit.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Chukwuka319(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16
If it's true, it's a welcome development,as long as innocent victims are not involved.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Femak86(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

Were you there when he took the drug?
You too must be a G boy😂 for supporting him.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.