Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying (3297 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by joeadoga(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
My puppy's health is getting better after her admission and discharge from the vet. Her poo is no longer very watery and putrid. But she's still refusing to eat until I force-feed her with custard. Any recommendations, please?
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Geepee77(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
joeadoga:
My puppy's health is getting better after her admission and discharge from the vet. Her poo is no longer very watery and putrid. But she's still refusing to eat until I force-feed her with custard. Any recommendations, please?

Keep force feeding her until she's strong enough and also give her irresponsible food like meat and chicken.
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by joeadoga(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Just when I thought my pup was recovering, she just passed, sadly.
I'm pained by this demise cry
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Godfirst01(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
By
joeadoga:

So sad!!!! Sorry for the loose.
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by CrazyCrane: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
joeadoga:
this is heart breakingcry

please whatever you do, do not get another dog yet
try to fumigate your environment.
parvo stays in an environment for a long time.
accept my condolence sad
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Namdeenero(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
When I read your pup pushed out the rectum I knew she wasn’t going to survive cos whatever caused the pup to have a rectal prolapse is very strong and the immune system can’t fight it off.. There’s no cure to Parvo virus, just like Covid-19 you can only manage it and pray for the immune system to fight it off with the help of immune boosters. Sorry for the loss of your dog dear
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by kayswag100(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Now my interest in getting a dog has suffered a serious set back. From what I've read on NL, This Parvo Virus is among the top killers of dogs.

OP, sorry for your loss cry cry
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Namdeenero(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
kayswag100:
Now my interest in getting a dog has suffered a serious set back. From what I've read on NL, This Parvo Virus is among the top killers of dogs.

OP, sorry for your loss cry cry
Get this and any pedialyte, thank me later

2 Shares

Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by CrazyCrane: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Namdeenero:
Get this and any pedialyte, thank me later

please could you explain more on this.
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Namdeenero(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
CrazyCrane:

please could you explain more on this.
Paxxin and Vibactra is an immune support medicine, it’s helps to boost the immune system and fight off illnesses like Parvovirus when used correctly. I used it on my sick Rottweiler along with homemade pedialyte and he was feeling better in 3 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by CrazyCrane: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Namdeenero:
Paxxin and Vibactra is an immune support medicine, it’s helps to boost the immune system and fight off illnesses like Parvovirus when used correctly. I used it on my sick Rottweiler along with homemade pedialyte and he was feeling better in 3 days
thanks! this would go a long way
one more question.
can I use it on a dog that's not sick? just a way of boosting the immune? or is it only used when a dog has immune issues?
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Namdeenero(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
CrazyCrane:

thanks! this would go a long way
one more question.
can I use it on a dog that's not sick? just a way of boosting the immune? or is it only used when a dog have immune issues?
Yes you absolutely can, I use it when mainly when I have new puppies
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by JOLSOFT(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
joeadoga:
Sorry about this, I understand the pain you are going through. When my German shepherd passed away too it was so heartbreaking
Re: HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying by Mekudi: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2021
mayim:
I do not mean to scare you @op. My 8 weeks old dog started showing this same symptoms and a vet told me over the phone to deworm him and administer flagyl. I refused and took him to a standard vet hospital in Ikeja Lagos. He tested positive to Parvo Virus. It’s so so sad but he has started treatment, he’s in great pain but I’m hoping he’ll make it. The earlier you detect Parvo the better. I know 5k is a lot but if u can, just try and get him tested. It can be painful, I brought my cute Eskimo puppy home just a week ago but we’ve formed a strong bond already and I can’t just see him pass away so I’m doing all I can. All the best with your dog
how much did the parvo treatment cost

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 months old healthy African Grey talking Parrots. / Adult Male & Female GSDs At Giveaway Price (SOLD) / World's Hairiest Sheep Saved From Being Wooled To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.