Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. (227 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. by nairafame2: 8:00am On May 31, 2020
Governor of Ogun state, Dapi Abiodun is highly disappointed in health workers for demanding for wage increment and improved welfare.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/am-disappointed-in-health-workers-for.html

1 Share

Re: Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. by Vcooling: 8:01am On May 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 31, 2020
They are paid poorly to start with. Sometimes they are owed for months. They expose themselves to all sorts of risks and diseases. Working conditions and equipment are never provided adequately. Yet we have some fat pigs who's wardrobe allowance can feed up to 10 doctors per month and all they do is sit down and talk or sleep. Yet you waited for them to complain of salary increase and now they complain you say you are disappointed?
Re: Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. by 4Play(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2020
Just when the main source of revenue - oil - has collapsed, the economy is going into a recession and the country is in the middle of a public health crisis, public sector workers demand increases in wages.

People will use the corruption excuse - that politicians are corrupt- to justify unsustainable increases in wages. The reality is that state governments in the coming months will struggle to pay current wages, never mind accommodate an increase.
Re: Am Disappointed In Health Workers For Demanding Increment In Salary- Ogun Gov. by toyotamuscle: 8:22am On May 31, 2020
hi nairaland, for all your website and blog needs you can reach out to Emerson digital company.At Emerson digital we offer services ranging from business websites to E commerce websites, blogs, logo design and seo.we will build a website for you at a low cost of 45, 000 naira only.we are based is abuja.call or chat on whatsapp on 08089411836.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Forecloses Electronic Transmission Of Edo, Ondo Guber Poll Results / Watch Orji Kalu Resume At Senate After Release From Jail (VIDEO) / Urgent Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.