Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Paradigm Shift: Generation Of Grace Proclaiming Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paradigm Shift: Generation Of Grace Proclaiming Christians (139 Views)

Proclaiming The Gospel / Faithfully Proclaiming Christ The Sanctifier. / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paradigm Shift: Generation Of Grace Proclaiming Christians by joinpreneur(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2020
I don't just know where to start this write-up. I've a lot to say but how do I put the disappointment many people have brought to the body of Christ into writing. And the worse of all, our minds are not open to see that we've really missed a key!

Gone are those days when believers used to have only one option. And that's God. In the era of Apostle Ayo Babalola and other strong and true leaders, these men hosted the full experience of God and left science in the state of confusion. If anyone's sick or afflicted, what first comes to mind is rush him or her to God's assembly, not hospital. Now, how many people can risk that today? We'd prefer to first go to the hospital then come back to God and start praying. So we call that faith. That's not faith. It's an unseriousness. And I won't blame us because the Church which is supposed to be burning with real fire full solution is weak, shifted from the ancient pattern.

I believe in years to come, there will be too many options and the name of God in many tongue-speaking believers will go on extinction. Because science is coming with a very big distractions we're not seeing, knowledge sponsored by agency that's not divine.

You can see it in the development of science. Now, science is saying don't worry if you can't conceive or your womb can't carry a baby. There's a factor put in place called surrogacy.

Another woman did not carry Jesus for Mary.

Another woman didn't carry John for Elizabeth

There's no scientific help in what made Hannah conceived Samuel

This shift has given chance to unbelievers to keep speaking against our possibilities in God.

Let's retrace our steps. We've missed it all long. What many are preaching now is Grace which they don't really understand what Paul was talking about.
Re: Paradigm Shift: Generation Of Grace Proclaiming Christians by joinpreneur(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Ninth Commandment. / Odm / A Moment Of Uncommon Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.