Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Build Great Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Build Great Faith (155 Views)

Great Faith / Abraham : A Friend Of God And A Man Of Great Faith. / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Great Faith by waldigit: 9:15am On May 31, 2020
How to Buid Great Faith
Hebrew 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
Napoleon Hill(1930). author of "Think and Grow Rich" opined that Christians preach about FAITH without explaining how to build it.
Hebrew 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him…… The logic behind this statement is if I am a successful Doctor, I should be pleased with my son if he becomes a doctor.
In the same vein, if God is pleased with His children who has faith, then it’s a case of “like father, like son” He is no doubt God of Faith.
He created man in His own image for the purpose of man doing what He does even greater ones.
Joh 14:12 ¶ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Yes to develop faith we must learn and master the process of doing so from our father. How? By studying, understanding, and mastering his work of CREATION i.e bringing into existence what is not in existence!
This can be broken down into following process:
identify need and problem Gen. 1:2
Inspiration and motivation to proffer solution Gen.1:3-4
Conception and evolution of ideas Gen 1:20-25
Implementation of sustainable solutions Gen.1:26
Evaluation, management and projection of future course of actions. Gen.2:16-19, Gen.3
Development of great faith is exactly a replication of process of creation. After creating man God blessed him and commissioned him to use the same process He used in creation to build and manage earth into the image of heaven. Gen.1:28-30.
Man has a mission of replicating the creation process on earth.
Hence, in conclusion Man cannot achieve his divine purpose without FAITH, and by extension he cannot please his commissioner-GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Believers Beware! / Be Spiritually Aware / Evidence Of A Divine Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.