Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked (6381 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (2) (3) (4)

Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by PricyTech: 9:19am On May 31, 2020
Apparently, Jude Okoye has produced an anthem which he intended to feature the DMW Boss, Davido. He asked the singer to call him but Davido refused saying he should call his brother, Peter who he (Jude) is not in talking terms with and feature him.

Quote:

” I dey Peter house call am… e go give me fone … nice house tho”.

Few minutes later, Rudeboy joined the conversation asking Davido to call his neighbour, which the singer declined for the second time saying he should call his own brother.

Quote:

“Call your neighbour a.k.a your brother �”

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by AtikuNetwork: 9:22am On May 31, 2020
Davido is one savage hell of a guy walahi. grin cheesy

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by Eryyy92: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
why is davido this childish
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by SenorFax(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2020
Eryyy92:
In this case he's not. He just doesn't wanna look like a backstabber

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by festacman(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2020
It's all deep banters with subtle tackles and moral lesson.

Jude tackled Davido for being a little hasty and naive on Cynthia Morgan saga by his "Call me... I have an anthem" statement.

Davido in turn tackled Jude and Paul on the need to reconcile with Peter as blood is thicker than water and "Peter and Paul be one, no bi two".

It's the big boys way. No street fight.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by Onyi22(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
O B O

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by illicit(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
Yeyebrities....

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by DICKstractor: 10:05am On May 31, 2020
Davido nwachukwu how many times I call you
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by Vyzz: 10:15am On May 31, 2020

King rudy vs ọbọ next
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2020
Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by kasim155: 10:41am On May 31, 2020
Why can't he call Davido himself instead of asking Davido to call him. Maybe he is doing dis because Davido want to help CM.

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by fuwaski(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2020
Eryyy92:
He knows that Jude uses ppl for his gain alone. That dude is something else

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2020
O boy see ping pong response...

Davido no well.

Abeg make dem no use u settle matter.

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by dammiecool(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2020
festacman:

Jude tackled Davido for being a little hasty and naive on Cynthia Morgan saga by his "Call me... I have an anthem" statement.

Davido in turn tackled Jude and Paul on the need to reconcile with Peter as blood is thicker than water and "Peter and Paul be one, no bi two".

U r intelligent grin

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by flyingdutchman(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2020
Once again, I sighed in frustration at the lack of comprehension of the situation. I was about scrolling down to reply when I read your comment. Thank you for doing a good job jarey. Nairalanders, READ NOVELS, WATCH MOVIES, if the movie is difficult to comprehend, watch it again. Google anything you dont understand.
Keep doing it until one day, you'll find yourself having a deeper understanding of issues over your peers.
festacman:

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by 21savages: 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
Sheyishey call me.
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by franklingud(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
That's David for you.

Savagely mature!
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by ambu2: 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
Gbos Gbas talk!

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by joefyjade(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
NA OBO DEY TALK
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by BrutalJab: 7:25pm On May 31, 2020
Davido too savage jare grin

Where is lalasticlala?
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by danduchi(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2020
festacman:

exactly what's on my mind.. Replying sarcasm with sarcasm

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by merieam16(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2020
Lobatan!
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by Xclusiveme: 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Eryyy92:

How is that response childish?
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by BrutusOj(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Once again, I sighed in frustration at the lack of comprehension of the situation. I was about scrolling down to reply when I read your comment. Thank you for doing a good job jarey. Nairalanders, READ NOVELS, WATCH MOVIES, if the movie is difficult to comprehend, watch it again. Google anything you dont understand.
Keep doing it until one day, you'll find yourself having a deeper understanding of issues over your peers.
Read novels? The lazy youths who wouldn't read any threads that is more than 100 words? cheesy

Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by Kobicove(m): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Who cares? undecided
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by shesaiditsbig: 4:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access for just N6K. Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352
Re: Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked by nikkypearl(f): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2020
festacman:

gbam!!! A million likes for these lines!!
kiss

Man Buys A House Next Door 2 His Ex-wife, Installs A Giant Middle Finger Statue / Top 5 Affordable Estates Nigerian Celebrities Secretly Invest In Lekki Axis. / You Won't Believe What Rapper XXXTENTACION Tweeted Before His Death