Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

#justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! (246 Views)

#justiceforuwa: Nigerians Hit Out At Pastor Adeboye For Rccg's 'silence' On Murd / I Am Now A Feminist. #justiceforuwa / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by nairalandankrah: 10:03am On May 31, 2020
after viewing that thread on vera, the student that was raped, and left for dead..( check nairaland front page)
after seeing the extent of wickedness and hate that exist in the heart of man, I have come to this conclusion..
such wickedness, such cruelty, no wonder God REGRETTED creating man...
thank God Hell exists...
Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by foxxydude: 10:11am On May 31, 2020
If those guys repent and accept Jesus as their savior are you saying they still won't make heaven?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2020
If the victim died non-repentant or a non-christain,she'll currently be in hell while the pepertrators still get to have a chance to be in the good side of Jesus or worst case scenario they get purgatory and eventually enter heaven.

3 Likes

Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by MJBOLT: 10:43am On May 31, 2020
according to the bible,if the victim died unrepentant,she will end up in hell and if the perpetrators repent and give their life to christ,they go to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by cjfbn: 10:44am On May 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
If the victim was a non-christain,she'll currently be in hell while the pepertrators still get to have a chance to be in the good side of Jesus or worst case scenario they get purgatory and eventually enter heaven.
What then happens to sowing and reaping. Are you implying that there is a possibility that I can rape a lady and go Scot free just because I repented?
The Bible says, do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows that will he reap.
Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by Daejoyoung: 10:51am On May 31, 2020
cjfbn:

What then happens to sowing and reaping. Are you implying that there is a possibility that I can rape a lady and go Scot free just because I repented?
The Bible says, do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows that will he reap.
But that is what many Christian's believe, that your deeds do not take you to heaven, only accepting jesus as lord and saviour is sufficient. To these people, if the girl was not a christian then she would go to hell,and if the pepertrators accept jesus this minute, they are cleansed from their sins.
This is what many so called Christians believe, or am I wrong?

2 Likes

Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by nairalandankrah: 11:55am On May 31, 2020
foxxydude:
If those guys repent and accept Jesus as their savior are you saying they still won't make heaven?

it is genuine repentance that births salvation... and for that to take place,
1. they must first BELIEVE with their hearts, that Christ is the only way out of sin and guilt..
2, they must CONFESS their way unto salvation
3, they must perform RESTITUTION.
Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by virginboy1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
foxxydude:

Honestly a very big hoax...

Religions and their storybooks is just like a simple pendulum Bob... "Going front and back"
Re: #justiceforuwa: Hell Fire is Justified.??!!! by paxonel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Giving your life to Christ and repentance from committing atrocities are not the same.

Some of those rapists among them could be Christians, that is the only thing that will justify them into eternal life irrespective of the offense they have committed, but that not withstanding, they will face the full wrath of the law

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Prophets and Prophecies / Please I Need Answer To This Question / Jesus Taught Cheerful Giving, NOT Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.