Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know (2588 Views)

UNIBEN May Lose Geology Accreditation As Varsity Begs For N2.5m Funding / Stop Saying "Up Nepa", This Is The Correct English To Use / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by visiondee(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol... I like this your ichie ogbotor meme. Really no time to check your odo.

Me? Odo? I never get ahm at all since mama born me... I no u go tell me I lie again

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by EricSmallz(m): 2:41am On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by EricSmallz(m): 2:42am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by EricSmallz(m): 2:43am On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by tunize(m): 4:58am On Jun 01, 2020
denote it as a colour, then connote it as a fruit. that is in a real sense it can be a fruit and be a colour depends on its usage.
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Lekan239(m): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2020
A nursery one pupil don't know an orange as a colour yet, but they know O is for Orange(fruit). U have Ur answer
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by pocbles: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Lekan239:
A nursery one pupil don't know an orange as a colour yet, but they know O is for Orange(fruit). U have Ur answer

You just took the words out of my mouth.. it easier for a grate1 pupils to know Orange as a fruit, than as a color.

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Lekan239:

Which school is that?

From kinder they are taught the primary colors blue, yellow red.

In nursery the first set of secondary colors we teach are green, orange and purple. So how come your nursery pupils don't know orange as a color? Anyways, it depends on the standard of the school though.
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Nice try. but you're left with only two options to chose from in this case. So its either one or the other.

How is "Orange" an ambiguous word? Its a very simple word that even babies can understand. So?? grin
lexical items rely on context to determine their class and meaning
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Lekan239(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Which school is that?

From kinder they are taught the primary colors blue, yellow red.

In nursery the first set of secondary colors we teach are green, orange and purple. So how come your nursery pupils don't know orange as a color? Anyways, it depends on the standard of the school though.
you said in nursery. It took a child three years to scale through nursery education right. Nursery 1,2 and 3. From nursery 1, they are taught the primary colors
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Thryphosa(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2020
� orange is a colour while citrus is a fruit. �
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Lekan239:
you said in nursery. It took a child three years to scale through nursery education right. Nursery 1,2 and 3. From nursery 1, they are taught the primary colors

Hunku, which schools grading system has nursery 3?. Ok kwantinu smiley
Re: Very Hilarious But Begs For The Correct Answer!!! Say If You Know by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Nuel4:
lexical items rely on context to determine their class and meaning

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Posit College, Ojoo, Ibadan Old Student 2005/2006. / Attention!{unilag Post-utme Cut Off Mark Out} / What Are The Requirements To Gain Admission In Imt, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.