Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly (583 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Non-fan Who Said He Doesnt Like How Korede Bellos Career Ended / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly by collinsbaba(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2020
Since I got to know ROBERT KELLY (R.KELLY) since early 90s, i fell in love with his music, in fact i can say I'm the number fan in africa, i wanted to be like him, even the track he duet with DAVIDO "IF" always in my playlist but it is so horrible the way he ended his career with so much humiliation.

Even wikipedia declared his years of active as 91 till 2019 that means R KELLY the 3 times Grammy Award winner is now a dead man alive.

So painful, life is vanity upon vanity.

Re: Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly by Onyi22(f): 12:44pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly by wany(f): 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
Devil has no free gift undecided
Re: Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly by MrSensor(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2020
You can still be like him. It's not too late.

(1) (Reply)

"Dont Let Jealousy Make U Hate D Person U Should Be Learning From- Ceec To Tacha / Khafi Removed From Bbnaija Pepper Dem Whatsapp Group / 10 Most Weird Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.