Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Make Money From This Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From This Site (425 Views)

This Site Pay $.50 For Uploading A File(anything At All) See Payment Proof / Get Paid For View Adverts On This Site / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From This Site by Johntee45(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2020
Hello members. During this time due to the pandemic many students are just home doing nothing, I was like that until I came across a site.
I want to tell you about a legit site that you can earn money from, all you need is to get your registration money either 1500 or 500 depending on which one you wanna do, and those people using airtel and mtn you actually don't need data to log in, cos opera mini allows free browsing.
Note: you get paid for reading news, commenting, logins everyday, sharing of post too. If you're interested comment hi and I will tell you more about it. Very legit
contact me on whatsapp 08067829617

(1) (Reply)

Secrets No One Will Tell In About The Telecom Industry Recharge And Get Paid / Data Bundle Cheat Dealer In Nigeria / How To Be Wise In Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.