Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria (708 Views)

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by ProfOlu(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
Today, a Facebook user wrote on his timeline that Covid-19 is a scam in Nigeria, and back it up with convincing point. Here is what he said.

Abegi make we hear word. All this cases na lie ,
Since dem don Dey talk am I never see anyone say him relative or friend be victims of coronavirus .at least the world is connected to that extent .....
So 9855 cases and they don’t have family members??
273dead and no one is related to them that can even post their obituary on social media platforms
As connected as we’re through social media
2856 discharged and the same drugs you used for them can no more work for the rest 9855 cases??
But the virus can’t survive under temperature more than 17degree and Nigeria temperature is far more than that ?
So I’m convinced that there is no covid19 in Nigeria,
If it’s real in Nigeria:
1. give us the pictures of the victims
2. Broadcast interview video of victim’s family members
3. Show us where you buried the victims just like America did
4. Let’s videos of your activities not this NCDC GRAPHICS
ALL NA SCAM !!!!!!

Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by johnkey: 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
I agree with you
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by bestabigaelever(f): 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
It's not a scam, it is just exaggerated

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Chelseaferd: 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
NCDC OVER TO U...
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by AhoadaRivers: 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
Cliché
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Enoch07: 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
it's not a scam, just dat as usual we're politicizing it.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
Seconded
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Ausmos: 2:41pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:
That also makes it a scam. It has element of deception with an ulterior motive.

It is not what it is not.

Remember positive multiplied by negative is negative.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by bestabigaelever(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
Ausmos:

That also makes it a scam. It has element of deception with an ulterior motive.

It is not what it is not.

Remember positive multiplied by negative is negative.

I don't think the ulterior motive is money, do you knowhow much Lagos only makes in day?
This shi is confusing as fu*k
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
Not scam but the real patient are not up 100
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2020
SCAMdemic grin

Many people living in one room face me, I face you apartments etc, never die.

If truly it isn't a scam, you think Nigerians would be able to survive... Lol
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Goddey18(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2020
Nigerian government has taken advantage of it to steal.

It's real but can never hurt us. There are just exaggerating the figures to create fear and panic.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 31, 2020
Covid-19 is a viral strain.

That means, it has no cure per se, but the virus will weaken your immune system such that if you have underlying illnesses or diseases, they will quickly overwhelm your already weakened immunity.

That's how viruses work.

You have to boost your immunity, treat underlying illnesses and wait for the virus to run its course, once its lifecycle has run its course, it dies off by itself.

That's why a lot of people who have it are asymptomatic. They don't have underlying symptoms and their immunity is quite strong.

Also, the reason why it seems to be milder on Africans and less so in the West is that, our pattern of feeding is quite different.

While the average white person living in these western countries stuff their guts with processed food, junks and most importantly GMO, Africans feed directly from the soil.

And our food here is non GMO.

So, in actual fact, out immunity might be way better than that of the oyinbo man.

This is just my observation.

I do know of someone's brother who died of the virus.

It's not totally a scam.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by edoairways: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:
What difference would it make. How I go to the hospital to complain of malaria, next thing I hear is "take him to the isolation centre"?
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Malik1338(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2020
God forbid one of ur relative have it ..will u open ur mouth and be telling everyone..what about the stigmatization�
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by bestabigaelever(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
edoairways:

What difference would it make. How I go to the hospital to complain of malaria, next thing I hear is "take him to the isolation centre"?
Ha, I fear
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by edoairways: 6:01pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Ha, I fear
I can't visit the hospital for now because they may forcefully quarantine me
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by bestabigaelever(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
edoairways:

I can't visit the hospital for now because they may forcefully quarantine me
That's bad but I heard there's free food in isolation centre
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by seproperties(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2020
TripleOh7:

That means, it has no cure per se, but the virus will weaken your immune system such that if you have underlying illnesses or diseases, they will quickly overwhelm your already weakened immunity.

That's how viruses work.

You have to boost your immunity, treat underlying illnesses and wait for the virus to run its course, once its lifecycle has run its course, it dies off by itself.

That's why a lot of people who have it are asymptomatic. They don't have underlying symptoms and their immunity is quite strong.

Also, the reason why it seems to be milder on Africans and less so in the West is that, our pattern of feeding is quite different.

While the average white person living in these western countries stuff their guts with processed food, junks and most importantly GMO, Africans feed directly from the soil.

So, in actual fact, out immunity might be way better than that of the oyinbo man.

It's not totally a scam.
. You are Knowledgeable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
Look at them hypocrites,enemy of Nigeria, enemy of the people. I remember these same people above and their minions of hateful lots were the one saying Nigeria's government are incompetent and Nigerians will die in millions. God has disappointed them,they now changed tune to no covid 19 in Nigeria.
You guys didn't see the threads of nairalanders who were admitted at isolation centers and recovered? You didn't see the social media posts from many Nigerians telling the story of how they or family members recovered? You didn't see the thread about recent sudden loss of smell and taste where hundreds of nairalanders shared their experiences to support the Op?
Just say you are disappointed that people were not dying like flies as you anticipated, because you hate the government and Nigeria,and anything that brings bad news and paints the government bad is welcome
Despicable souls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 7:51pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:
how is it exaggerated? Cos of low deaths? Please don't say cos you don't know anyone infected sad
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 31, 2020
seproperties:
. You are Knowledgeable

Thank you.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 7:54pm On May 31, 2020
TripleOh7:

That's how viruses work.

It's not totally a scam.
Funnu thing is it's been five months since all this began and people are still oblivious to this sad
Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2020
SirWarlock:
Funnu thing is it's been five months since all this began and people are still oblivious to this sad

People will believe what they want to believe.

I guess it's easier to be in denial than face the truth.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is A Scam In Nigeria by edoairways: 8:06pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:

That's bad but I heard there's free food in isolation centre
So I heard, they even eat chicken in some isolation centres

(1) (Reply)

I Don't trust NCDC Again / How The Nigerian System Killed My Beloved Daughter / Beware: These Bugs Are Found Inside Akokoniko Fishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.