Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. (2111 Views)

Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 / Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... / Between Gionee M5+ And Tecno Pouvoir 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Wizywiz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Op pls jus go for either of them...nairalanders will confuse u d more..guy follow ur mind...

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by skywalker240(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:
Dumb ass I read it perfectly he said latest Android version(mediatek)
you should be thankful to 10mb and seun for the priviledge.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
skywalker240:

you should be thankful to 10mb and seun for the priviledge.

We are not mates bro
My data usage for the month of may

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by skywalker240(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

We are not mates bro My data usage for the month of may
now its obvious am chatting with a kid.
this would be the last from me little kid.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
skywalker240:

now its obvious am chatting with a kid.

this would be the last from me little kid.

So this is ow you react after being defeated.
Retarded myopic douche.
Send me your acct details let me add to your 25k so you will get a better phone
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Retarded myopic douche.
you can't send shit..stop all this online big man shit
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by theoneJabulani(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Retarded myopic douche.
chairman, let me send my own, I need the ₦₦₦₦₦
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
you can't send shit..stop all this online big man shit
Definitely I cant send him anything cos he ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:
K
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Slimpotter(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
skywalker240:

Op don't listen to that guy

Go for Samsung, and if you can't afford that, go for Huawei, and if you can't afford that, then go for Oppo, and if you can't afford that, then go for Nokia and if you can't afford that, then go for Vivo, and if you can't afford that, then go for LG and if you can't afford that, then go for umidigi

Infact don't buy xiaomi (before the children of hate start screaming xiaomi marketer at the top of their lungs) grin

With infinix s4 Android os upgrades will never be gauranteed

Low budget p22 processor that is been sold for exorbitant price tag

No type C USB

No fast charging on the 4000 mAh battery what a rip-off

Short shelves life

And when it develops faults, and you take it to their so-called carlcare, they'll charge you a fortune just to fix the devices

Or

They'll compel you to spend money and get another inferior product from their Brand's (this is 99% what really happens)

Out of the brands you listed above, can I see anyone with a budget of 35k?
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
skywalker240:

Op don't listen to that guy

Go for Samsung, and if you can't afford that, go for Huawei, and if you can't afford that, then go for Oppo, and if you can't afford that, then go for Nokia and if you can't afford that, then go for Vivo, and if you can't afford that, then go for LG and if you can't afford that, then go for umidigi

Thanks for d advice

Infact don't buy xiaomi (before the children of hate start screaming xiaomi marketer at the top of their lungs) grin

With infinix s4 Android os upgrades will never be gauranteed

Low budget p22 processor that is been sold for exorbitant price tag

No type C USB

No fast charging on the 4000 mAh battery what a rip-off

Short shelves life

And when it develops faults, and you take it to their so-called carlcare, they'll charge you a fortune just to fix the devices

Or

They'll compel you to spend money and get another inferior product from their Brand's (this is 99% what really happens)
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beedehmee:
The only down part of s11 is that it run android7 and you budget of 39k cant get you even s11lite, s11 lite price as at this pandemic period is 48k. If you want to explore other options go for redmi phones.

Alright,I'll try if I can go for the Xiaomi stuff.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
kennyflames:

Infinix s4 has bigger screen ratio
Also has faster cpu and better front camera resolution and also a bigger battery
But s11 advantage only is it has more ram

Exactly what a friend told me few days ago.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
eki2000:
Yes, I could be better, because a friend of mine has been using it since early last year

After the comment them so far and small talks over here with my Niggarz them,is like I'll try the S4 out.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
iamNegro:

For your budget, if you are really serious about getting a phone for 39k, go down to any of the Xiaomi thread and you will see someone willing to sell either the Redmi 8a, Redmi 7 2/32 for 39k.

Ram is important in a phone, but they are greater things needed than the ram, something the Infinix and Gionee does not have. if you are still bent on getting either of the 2 phones, then go for Infinix s4 as it is the lesser of 2 evils.

I guess I'll go for Infinix las las
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
OfficialZamy:
Don't mind all this Redmi madness
Am using infinix s4, 6gb ram with 64gb storage
The camera is superb and it has utrawide
The battery is strong but no fast charging (charges under 2hours)
Dont let them deceive you by telling you is Mediatek, the Processor is good

Gionee is no longer functioning, their last phone is version 7, it takes upto 30 minutes before it will boot.... That's the worst about it
It doesn't have updates

Infinix s4 got new system update yesterday which is a tip that Android 10 update is on its way

If you get ear hear oooo

You got lucky bro,this Infinix here is 3gb ram,32gb storage. Afar,bail your own give me na Abeg,Make we run business grin
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wizywiz:
Op pls jus go for either of them...nairalanders will confuse u d more..guy follow ur mind...

I've already thought about it self and I'm going for the Infinix ooo
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

I'm the Op in charge here,please,hope I can send mine even if it's one third of that money. It'll go a long way ooo,biko.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by skywalker240(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Slimpotter:

Out of the brands you listed above, can I see anyone with a budget of 35k?
The Redmi 7

Huawei y5

Nokia x5
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Myopic fool read what you wrote properly my response was solely based on the crap u typed
Guy you're something else what i meant was that infinix s4 has the latest Android version between both of them and also has a Mediatek chip bro So why the Insult?
Or don't you have a common sense
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ghenisean:

Exactly what a friend told me few days ago.
Sure bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
kennyflames:

Guy you're something else what i meant was that infinix s4 has the latest Android version between both of them and also has a Mediatek chip bro So why the Insult?
Or don't you have a common sense
Re you having amnesia read what you posted
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Re you having amnesia read what you posted
This guy is seriously suffering from Autism grin
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
kennyflames:

This guy is seriously suffering from Autism grin
Autistic people are Actually gifted
Mr man dont engage yourself in clout chasing before you come at me get your facts right for ur I and cross your T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Know About The Latest Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G in Nigeria / Unlock Zte Modem/data Card: Now Maker Of Mtn And Etisalat Modem / Awoof GLO Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.