Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. (2110 Views)

Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 / Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... / Between Gionee M5+ And Tecno Pouvoir 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2020
I'm a student,I can't say I'm poor but I'm not lacking do to say,the issue is that,I'm about to buy a phone,a friend who just bought his Infinix S4 March ending with 3gb ram is willing to sell it as he is in need of money seriously,I was already planning on buying Gionee S11 before he told me.
So my issue is that,I'm like trying to go for a better option between the two,which is more reliable fast,portable and smart
Please help
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2020
S4 for Latest Andriod version(Mediatek chip)
S11 for a smooth, fast and cool user interface (Snapdragon chip)

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
run away from techno,infinix and Itel product..e get why!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
kennyflames:
S4 for Latest Andriod version(Mediatek)
S11 for a smooth, fast and cool user interface (Snapdragon)

OK,but I don't understand you Sir.
Which is better between the two and why ?
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Cryptofxt10: 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
avoid infinix unless you want it to end in tears.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
TheRealProphet:
run away from techno,infinix and Itel product..e get why!!!!
So,I should go for the Gionee,OK,but why'd you prefer the Gionee?
I'm just asking please.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
avoid infinix unless you want it to end in tears.
Do you think the Gionee S11 is better than the S4 ?
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
Ghenisean:
So,I should go for the Gionee,OK,but why'd you prefer the Gionee? I'm just asking please.
wat is your budget?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
TheRealProphet:
wat is your budget?

N39,000
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 31, 2020
Ghenisean:

N39,000
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Prices in Nigeria
2GB/16GB version: N42,000 – N47,000.

I swear you won't regret buying this device

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Prices in Nigeria
2GB/16GB version: N42,000 – N47,000.

I swear you won't regret buying this device
I just checked the S11,its got 4gb ram,while the redmi note is 2gb,don't you think the Gionee is better. undecided
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 31, 2020
Ghenisean:

I just checked the S11,its got 4gb ram,while the redmi note is 2gb,don't you think the Gionee is better. undecided
gionee 4gb ram is useless...check redmi thread for more info... please don't waste ur hard earned money on techno/infinix/itel ohhh
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
Ghenisean:

https://www.nairaland.com/5191553/xiaomi-redmi-7-users-official/15
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Beedehmee(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
The only down part of s11 is that it run android7 and you budget of 39k cant get you even s11lite, s11 lite price as at this pandemic period is 48k. If you want to explore other options go for redmi phones.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Shagaya: 3:51pm On May 31, 2020
OP kindly go through this thread as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/5826225/what-could-wrong-redmi7
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
Ghenisean:

OK,but I don't understand you Sir.
Which is better between the two and why ?
Infinix s4 has bigger screen ratio
Also has faster cpu and better front camera resolution and also a bigger battery
But s11 advantage only is it has more ram

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2020
kennyflames:

I have a friend that uses the Gionee s10 and i swear the phone is a beast.
Thanks I really appreciate you man.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by eki2000(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
Don't buy Gionee, the company is dead. No relevant new phones, no updates, no parts in market. And the phones are not strong. The S8s I bought for some lasted only 5 months, then it started hanging then the panel just died after 2 more months

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2020
kennyflames:
S4 for Latest Andriod version(Mediatek)
S11 for a smooth, fast and cool user interface (Snapdragon)

U know nothing so mediatek is android version

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Ghenisean(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2020
eki2000:
Don't buy Gionee, the company is dead. No relevant new phones, no updates, no parts in market. And the phones are not strong. The S8s I bought for some lasted only 5 months, then it started hanging then the panel just died after 2 more months

Are you being serious? So,should I go for the S4 ?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by skywalker240(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Also you don't know sh¡It since you can't read and understand

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by eki2000(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ghenisean:

Yes, I could be better, because a friend of mine has been using it since early last year

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by iamNegro(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ghenisean:
I'm a student,I can't say I'm poor but I'm not lacking do to say,the issue is that,I'm about to buy a phone,a friend who just bought his Infinix S4 March ending with 3gb ram is willing to sell it as he is in need of money seriously,I was already planning on buying Gionee S11 before he told me.
So my issue is that,I'm like trying to go for a better option between the two,which is more reliable fast,portable and smart
Please help

For your budget, if you are really serious about getting a phone for 39k, go down to any of the Xiaomi thread and you will see someone willing to sell either the Redmi 8a, Redmi 7 2/32 for 39k.

Ram is important in a phone, but they are greater things needed than the ram, something the Infinix and Gionee does not have. if you are still bent on getting either of the 2 phones, then go for Infinix s4 as it is the lesser of 2 evils.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Mumu i was just mentioning their chips incase if he prefers a particular Chip like Snapdragon
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by kennyflames(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
skywalker240:

Tell him bro he cant read well grin
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by skywalker240(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Ghenisean:

Op don't listen to that guy

Go for Samsung, and if you can't afford that, go for Huawei, and if you can't afford that, then go for Oppo, and if you can't afford that, then go for Nokia and if you can't afford that, then go for Vivo, and if you can't afford that, then go for LG and if you can't afford that, then go for umidigi

Infact don't buy xiaomi (before the children of hate start screaming xiaomi marketer at the top of their lungs) grin

With infinix s4 Android os upgrades will never be gauranteed

Low budget p22 processor that is been sold for exorbitant price tag

No type C USB

No fast charging on the 4000 mAh battery what a rip-off

Short shelves life

And when it develops faults, and you take it to their so-called carlcare, they'll charge you a fortune just to fix the devices

Or

They'll compel you to spend money and get another inferior product from their Brand's (this is 99% what really happens)

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Randerl: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Ghenisean:

Provided you live close to CarlCare.
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by OfficialZamy(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Don't mind all this Redmi madness
Am using infinix s4, 6gb ram with 64gb storage
The camera is superb and it has utrawide
The battery is strong but no fast charging (charges under 2hours)
Dont let them deceive you by telling you is Mediatek, the Processor is good

Gionee is no longer functioning, their last phone is version 7, it takes upto 30 minutes before it will boot.... That's the worst about it
It doesn't have updates

Infinix s4 got new system update yesterday which is a tip that Android 10 update is on its way

If you get ear hear oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by LehreMi: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
kennyflames:

Mumu i was just mentioning their chips incase if he prefers a particular Chip like Snapdragon
Myopic fool read what you wrote properly my response was solely based on the crap u typed
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
skywalker240:

Dumb ass I read it perfectly he said latest Android version(mediatek)
Re: Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. by peacesampson(f): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yes I won't advise u to buy Gionee phones cos the company had issues and isn't really much into business ..my last phone was Gionee. They are good but dnt buy cos of the above said..if u dnt mind check out redmi products..am using one and is super cool
Ghenisean:

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify / TECNO CAMON 20 FULL REVIEW / China Phone Fake Or Original?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.