Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Jesus Christ Crucified Has Promised - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified Has Promised (123 Views)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / Love Other Human Being As Jesus Christ Crucified Has Loved You / Christ Jesus Crucified Has Made Us Equal With HIMSELF And Other Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Has Promised by ochibuogwu5: 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
He(Jesus Christ Crucified) has promised,
He will never fail,
I will follow,
I will follow HIM,
He has promised,
He will never,
His faithfulness is forevermore,
His faithfulness is forevermore,
Forevermore. Amen.
Praying, declaring, believing and singing...

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 amp)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 amp)

"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)

Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool." (Isaiah 1:18 amp)

"Go and learn what this [Scripture] means: ‘I desire compassion [for those in distress], and not [animal] sacrifice,’ for I did not come to call [to repentance] the [self-proclaimed] righteous [who see no need to change], but sinners [those who recognize their sin and actively seek forgiveness].”"
(Matthew 9:13 amp)

If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action]." (1 John 1:9 amp)

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 amp)

What is delaying you from confessing your sins and unbelief in the Gospel and accepting Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD in your heart/mind and mouth *now* ?

What is that thing or area of your lifestyle that is capable of making you/me to miss the rapture of the Saints if Jesus Christ Crucified comes now ? Surrender *all-of-it now to Jesus Christ Crucified*, HE is *capable of sustaining you and achieving his purpose through our mortal-bodies without our engagement is sinful manipulations to take care of ourselves or children or future by our human limited intelligence* because silver and gold belongs to HIM(Malachi 2:7) and through His Divine Power(death and resurrection), He has *made provisions for all we need to remain holy in HIM and live a good life on earth* through the knowledge of His goodness and glory as well as making us *partakers of HIS DIVINE NATURE* (2 Peter.1:3-4)

What is delaying us from helping our family members, friends, neighbors, colleagues and all creation that we encounter daily to get ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now since we have received *the power of the Holy Spirit* to bear witness to this gospel to the whole ends of the world (Acts.1:8 ) ?

Receive mercy and grace *now* from *Jesus Christ Crucified* to allow HIM *manifest HIS perfect-will and lifestyle* through your mortal-body from this moment till eternity in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/2020 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, June 5 2020 / Partnership Weekend With Dr Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.