Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pass All National Examination In One Sitting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pass All National Examination In One Sitting (465 Views)

How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] / Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting (toefl Exams Made Easy) / The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass All National Examination In One Sitting by afrobaby(f): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2011
Have you been failing national examinations and wonder what is actually happening? Are u currently preparing for a national examination like UTME, POST UTME, WAEC, NECO, GCE, NECO GCE etc and wonder how to go about it, look no further, Cinfores branfriend can help you prepare.

Brainfrined is a compilation of all examination pastquestions for students in primary, and secondary schools. It contains over 40, 000 questions in 35 subjects and also contain e-notes(e- textbooks for a number of the subjects. It is arranged in examination format and it is a computer based test.

It does not just help you prepare for an exam, it also help to analyse how prepared you are for the examination. It is just #3500. Contact me on 018103785 or adebimpe35@yahoo.com if you are interested.

We have offices in lagos, portharcourt , and abuja.

If you are also interested in being our distributor or marketer, you are welcome on board, discount will be given on ur purchases.
Brainfriend, a sure bet to SUCCESS

(1) (Reply)

Web 2.0 Standard Web Design / Please Put Me Through / I Really Need To Learn Dutch. Any Help Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.